Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49803 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Zeemoore, r u an ibo or a yoruba?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
De Tus: @Zeemoore, r u an ibo or a yoruba?
She's Yoruba.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tinubu:
gbe enu e soun jare.. dont derail ma thread... face front... na who dey folo u laf?
Ara booda yi fa oooo
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
@BoboYekini, i see. I like ur moniker Boboyekini.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
De Tus: @Zeemoore, r u an ibo or a yoruba?
lipsrsealed
BoboYekini: She's Yoruba.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Zeemoore, i asked u a question but u were busy attacking ur brother :-) why?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
De Tus: @BoboYekini, i see. I like ur moniker Boboyekini.
That's nice of you. Not so sure I like it myself, not anymore.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by shegxi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
wel i tink d simple truth is because of d way som dudes go abt d whole tin......

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by pokopio: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
That is your opinion, were as other people have different view.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Only hoes do that but ladies don't!
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by bigx(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Women who feel/know that's all they have to offer
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Op, try this experiment. "get a beautiful,well cultured, God fearing and sexually appealing woman, she will get the attention of many guys, start a friendship and when the "no premarital sex" issues comes up, watch him beat Usain Bolt in sprinting". Like you will also stay. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by badmeat(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Women want sex too!but depends on how the dish is served,smiley
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Because women are stupiiid.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by dahmie2013: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
What else do you want?undecided
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Afam4eva(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Never you negotiate with anyone when you're vulnerable like when you're having sex cos you can sell your mother without even knowing it. We all know the story of Esau whom Jacob capitalized on his hunger and asked that his birthright be sold to him. I think it's the desperation of some guys that will make some ladies want to capitalize on the situation. If you shoe those ladies that you're not interested in sex, they won't have that leverage to put a gun to your balls. Just as you want sex, she wants money. It's a two way street, so i don't see why you're complaining.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by edorhe14(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
DAT stuff beats me..Most ladies think guys always are sexfreak..
That's not the case..
I will take myself as a case study..I once dated asked a lady out before she said Yes she gave me the condition of no sex.
I agreed only for her to start misbehaving,I don't no who gave her this deluded idea that she could toss a guy around cos she hasn't given it up.
Until one fateful day I just couldn't take her ish anymore ..I had to cut her loose..
Till today she still begs for a second chance.
#Moral...Ladies its not all abt sex to every guy out there.
Y'all should be grateful DAT a guy is plucking Ur cherry.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by johnstar(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Bcus dey meet d wrong ppll undecided
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by nekaa(f): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
women who feel that way has just that to offer... buh from another view, most guys wants sex...... most of the time..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
habit of asking me for stuf whenever we were having sex and I was at expulsion point.

That moment she thinks you cant be able to deny her whatever she asks and she makes you swear to it grin grin grin grin grin That your gurl toh badt o
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Truckpusher(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Most of these girls has got nothing more to offer to you but only sex ,but i do not blame them.

I blame a society that has relegated their women to the back bench of the society and even when some strong women stood up against the trend they are usually labelled bad women,ashawo ,she-is-not-a-wife-material and so on and so forth .

A society that doesn't respect their women is usually backward because women are the better trainers of mankind because you all can agree with me that the ruin of every nation begins from the homes of it's own people....so when the girl child that will bear a child tomorrow fails because the society failed her woefully then it goes on to reflect on that society ........it is simple.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by luckyman1010(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
Its happened to me,am a married man I just need somebody to go out with,but that my girlfriend use to misbehave.she missed a lot from me.saying dat all what I need from her is sex but not knowing that I don't like sex.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Skinni10ne: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
isnt it?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by pesty100(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
pls op what do you really think i want if it is not to smash the bytche
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by radicalove(f): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
author=kenwood002]Because women are stupiiid.

And u Kenwood, u are not stupid, right

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by chucky234(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tinubu:
Sir, did you even bother with reading the thread before commenting... pls read... with glasses this time if need be
LMAO
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
best of luck to whoever decides to date ken ...he must believe his gf is stupid too. Well u dont call and u dont text and u dont want to spend money without benefits den wat do u want? Haha..so i shuld believe u will allow me to be looking without mistreating me in some way cuz i refused to do anything....who r dese guys lying to when the truth is so obvious. We r all adults.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Truckpusher(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
gboss4sure:

That moment she thinks you cant be able to deny her whatever she asks and she makes you swear to it grin grin grin grin grin That your gurl toh badt o
All he could have done was to stand up and that should be the end of the whole thing.

I prefer you talk dirty into my ears than talk abt our problems during sex angry

When i was a teenager dating this girl and we were making love and she was like 'see as e dey sweet you wey belle comot i hope say you no go run?' ...my thing just go down immediately grin

na so the relationship take die angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by chucky234(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: Most of these girls has got nothing more to offer to you but only sex ,but i do not blame them.

I blame a society that has relegated their women to the back bench of the society and even when some strong women stood up against the trend they are usually labelled bad women,ashawo ,she-is-not-a-wife-material and so on and so forth .

A society that doesn't respect their women is usually backward because women are the better trainers of mankind because you all can agree with me that the ruin of every nation begins from the homes of it's own people....so when the girl child that will bear a child tomorrow fails because the society failed her woefully then it goes on to reflect on that society ........it is simple.
What is this one saying sef......
Wetin concern gender equality with Op's question, guy park for roadside if you nor understand the topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by rhowly(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
@OP. Because it often is undecided We chase se.x so hard that whatever they want from us, they just know they gotta dangle that cherry...sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by walcharles: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: All he could have done was to stand up and that should be the end of the whole thing.

I prefer you talk dirty into my ears than talk abt our problems during sex angry

When i was a teenager dating this girl and we were making love and she was like 'see as e dey sweet you wey belle comot i hope say you no go run?' ...my thing just go down immediately grin

na so the relationship take die angry

exactly what i had in mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.