Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49806 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Davidolives(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yagazee:
So your pastor or imam didn't teach you how to bypass such threads. Guys! I think this guy is already dripping. Click "like" if you think so
stop begging for likes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Addict000(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:
Well truthfully, I said it that way to sugar-coat it so your sisters don't go kamakaze on me this morning.

To be comfortable and effectively protected by your man requires a good dose of money...don't you think? wink
dat kamakaze really got me roflmao
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by jahbiz: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
U no try at al. Includind ur bf right.
jmoore: Because when the guy asks for sex and the lady refuses, his face will look like that of a he-goat(Mkpi).

Some guys act like he-goats.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by jreyez(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

What's with all these sex sex sex stuff?

A carton of Lavender lotion contains 12 big size bottles of lotion.

..and it costs only $38 in Costco.

That should last any man for 1 year.

..Killing 2 beds with 1 stone----sexual gratification (Goodbye women!) while at the same time building your biceps (Goodbye gym!).

Don't forget to alternate your hands in sessions to ensure equal bicep muscle tone.

#teamJerkoff

\

I dey feel yhu grin
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by jmoore(m): 12:28am On Dec 29, 2013
jahbiz: U no try at al. Includind ur bf right.
Am I a girl? smh
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Here we going again, it's either a guy telling women what it is they want or what they should do to get a man, like we don't have minds of our own.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2013
After giving me the long speech,can you please turn around and tell your fellow men to stop acting as if their lives depend on sex?
Maybe if they can hold themselves together, stop pulling pranks,tricks, and devising different strategy to get into women's panties, maybe then we can read meaning into this your long post

switdick:

I Want To Believe You're Speaking For Your Self and Not The Entire "Association Of Nairaland Women Instinct Of What Men Think".. And Hence I Pose My Questions To You....

Firstly, Why Would That Thought Of if Men Can agree and Not Both Gender, Na Only Men They ask For Premarital Se.x ?

^Number One Credence To The Bias Of Believing Men are The Only Ones That Want Se.x and Thus It Pleases Them More Than Girls.

Ladies Think So Cuz Its actually So

shocked ....LoL"

How Fast You Came To That Conclusion Is What Amuses Me smiley Don't Y'all Love The Female Mind ?.. So Self Deluded ,So Self Entitled Assurance, Smh~ Credence Number 2

How many men will date a girl for 3yrs (1 yr even) without sex and being faithful too( not sleeping with some other women out there) -just a few men. ?

Well You Don't Know That Either and I Believe I don't Too, they're Probably Too Many To Keep Count Of.

So I don't think women are wrong in thinking so because that's the impression you guys give us

^Now This Part,Being The Last Premise Is Actually The Most Insecure Line From a Woman I suppose Conveys Independence In Character and Human trait I Have Ever Come across cheesy

Why Should a Man's Impression Decide What You do and What You Shouldn't ? So is It Now Bad To Want Se.x When i/he Exude Such sexual Impression Having The Notion we are in a RelationShip ? So That Means Even If You Want Se.x, you'd Withhold Your Desire For It Just Because I Gave The Impression Of The neediness For It ?

Being Independent is Beyond The Confined Of Work but also In Decision,Choices and What not.

If I don't Ask You For It, Would You Ask Me For It when You Need It ?

By Your Post,Its safe To say You wouldn't

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2013
Tinubu: I dont know if anyone else has noticed it... but women think they have guys all figured out... give him spartacus-like sex, and he becomes your loyal puppy.
My past girlfriend always had this sick habit of asking me for stuf whenever we were having sex and I was at ejaculation point.. girls always feel guys owe them everything, and all they owe the guy is to scream as loudly as possible during the corpulation process.
Now my question is... Isnt sex overrated?... and is it worth 'selling your birthright' over?...
For me , I detest being blackmailed with sex, and have many times stopped in the middle of it immediately I sense the girl is wielding it over me like some sword of damocles..
State your opinion...

What is 'sword of Damocles..?'
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by cutiepie01(f): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2013
Yujin:
Thanks for the encouragement.
U're welcome sir.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Now that's a nice response. But the question is,if the lady says no pre-marital sex,can you still date her be faithful to her and wait until you both get married?
If yes(which is very rare) then NICE!
If NO(which is more common) then u can understand why ladies think u guys are only after sex in a relationship. I'm sorry but that's just what u guys exhibit in your actions.
keswagz: Does that mean the guy is just after sex? because to me it does not. i want to have or feel like having sex in a relationship does not mean thats all i want from the relationship, it does not even mean that it 'sex' has become priority in the relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by cutiepie01(f): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Jenams: mrs holy ghost, wat exactly r u tryin to do? Abeg send him a mail joor.
Are u okay?i think u need help ASAP.I wonder when kids like you will learn to start minding their business,i wasnt talking to you,and didnt ask for ur opinion either,am glad d person i was talking to appreciates my comment.So get ur stinking mouth out of here and see a dentist before ur tooth decays.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Demour(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2013
jmoore: Because when the guy asks for sex and the lady refuses, his face will look like that of a he-goat(Mkpi).

Some guys act like he-goats.
lol
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2013
n.oxide:

What is 'sword of Damocles..?'
Google am na...
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2013
lorretta u: After giving me the long speech,can you please turn around and tell your fellow men to stop acting as if their lives depend on sex?
Maybe if they can hold themselves together, stop pulling pranks,tricks, and devising different strategy to get into women's panties, maybe then we can read meaning into this your long post

You Still Don't Get It, You Sound Timid With This Response Of Yours.

What Exactly Is The Problem Here, The Fact That They(men) as You Say(Which You Don't Even Have Proof Of,Because Both Men and Women Still Have Consensual Se.x,Whether Tricked or Cajoled tongue ) Devise Means or Tricks To Have Se.x Or The Fact That You as The Girl Still Yield To It ?

Are You Saying If He as You Say Tricked You To Having Se.x With Him and You do ,Its Because He Wants It and Not Because You Do ?

Your Post Brews The Mentality Of One Who Wouldn't Say Boo To A Goose.......Timid and Primitive.

Not Having a Mind Of Your Own To Decide When You Want To Have Se.x Regardless Of His Devising Prowess.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2013
@Loretta, The Issue Of Having Se.x By Trick Or By Whatever Your Female Insecure Mind Tells You is A Myth Driven By Your Fear and Lack Of Mental Independence.

A Man Will Ask For What He Wants ,Asking Doesn't Relate To Devising Means Or Tricks as You Put it grin

If He Doesn't ask,Would You Take The Stirring Wheel and Do The asking, Or are You Saying Only Men Want Se.x Thus The Demand For It ?..

You Have To Know That,Not Asking isn't Not Wanting....Which You Many Insecure,Dependent babies On Here are all About.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by maximunimpact(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2013
After d sex and den wat next? Girl try 2 reason beyond sex
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by chidaddy1198(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2013
[qu :Dote author=jmoore]Because when the guy asks for sex and the lady refuses, his face will look like that of a he-goat(Mkpi).

Some guys act like he-goats.[/quote]
[b][/b]Very funny.. I they laugh
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by boboLIL(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2013
wat again do yhu wanrt 4rm a gal if nat ha puci and booby? Abi yhu wan de luk am like cinema? Even yhur wife sef nobi to de born pikin yhu want am so?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Damolablaize(f): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2013
Sniper_One:

Perhaps, they've had a first hand experience or have seen it occurred to other filles leading to the generalisation.

Exactly
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2013
JulianBond007: Because of the attitude of most men. After having
sex with a woman,they dump her and look for another one and the sex spree continues. You men make us feel that all you want is SEX!

You mean you've been dumped many times? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Damolablaize(f): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2013
yh sex iz over rated buh i dnt knw y gals takes it 2 serz...most gals b lyk he has had sex wit me nd he left me....dint yhu hav sex wit him tooo?? Common yhu guys r fuckn each oda nt as if hez d only 1 sexn yhu or he raped yhu...nd beta still if yhu dnt wnt 2 feel sorry 4urself ABSTAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Damn! So people are still on this forum? Hahahaha. Seun, where r u?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2013
@Damola, you've made a point.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by royallord1(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2013
okay! first of all; dont go down low yet. let consider the mental stance of most relationship. for most girls life is all about beauty with little or no emphasis on mental and intellectual development which will bring about financial independency.thus with nothing to offer themselves not to talk of the world, they use the only thing they have left and invested most 'their body' to get what they want, then u say sex is what a guy wants when that is all u have to offer. he pays ur bill , buys u gifts, goes beyond his way to make u happy yet most of u cant cook , most are spiritualy wrong they will bring down a successful guy . place a value on ur self and u will b valued

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2013
@royal lord, i totally agree with you. Most feminine bring themselves low simply because of money. It's a societial problem.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2013
Mumy G O: i liked u b4 bt nw i dont,kai, c fallin of hand
cheesy cheesy
I got you! tongue
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by kay4all(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2013
bastien: If u ask me,na who I go ask?
u feet ask google bro
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by kay4all(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2013
royal lord: okay! first of all; dont go down low yet. let consider the mental stance of most relationship. for most girls life is all about beauty with little or no emphasis on mental and intellectual development which will bring about financial independency.thus with nothing to offer themselves not to talk of the world, they use the only thing they have left and invested most 'their body' to get what they want, then u say sex is what a guy wants when that is all u have to offer. he pays ur bill , buys u gifts, goes beyond his way to make u happy yet most of u cant cook , most are spiritualy wrong they will bring down a successful guy . place a value on ur self and u will b valued
honestly, u av said it all
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by adconline(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2013
because that's all they have to offer... Wonder what Kim Kardashin does that will make someone pay her $500K for a ten-minute show?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Chilug(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2013
Because their minds are more corrupt than d guys

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by johhnnie(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Simply maybe that's all they can offer. Many of them have nothing in their heads except demands. Many can't even hold intelligent discussions. Very few of them knows the real reason why 1 is always before 2 if you are counting from 1 to 10. And Y 1 + 1 can be anything other than 2 when u are talking corporate merger and acquisition.

What is most painful is that, ask them out, the next thing is that they will give u a long list ( from bb to anything) like they've been waiting on God for u all their lives.

Have u seen the film last flight to Abuja? Listen the comment by the female pilot.! It captures it partly excellently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.