Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49808 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by destino24(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
keswagz: Does that mean the guy is just after sex? because to me it does not. i want to have or feel like having sex in a relationship does not mean thats all i want from the relationship, it does not even mean that it 'sex' has become priority in the relationship

But if the girl refuses to have sex but goes on loving you unconditionally, will you dump her?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by ogaibe1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
One thing i know women do is pretend, believe me if you are dating a woman and u havent made advances to her, she will begin to think that something is wrong with you either your gay or you dont like her. Women love sex too the only thing is they know how to show self control more than a guy.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by nkemjikaasunci: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
can i laff small ......?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thehunted(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
That is just what they can offer.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by EzePromoe: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Charlesamino:
@ 5? Hw did u knw, r u sure u were jst 5 then?
Hmmm. My teachers in school then knew me as LITTLE MAN cool
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by sweetestguy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
SELFWORTH:

....because it's not about sex, women or men....This is not a forum for intelligent discussions..... lipsrsealed
na so we see am oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by hensben(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sex is not all what a guy want, if u decide to have a relationship with no sex b4 u no it d girl go bang anoda guy n she go come dey reason u like jew for d mata i bang girls cos i fear this

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Lordlexyy: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Godliness and Godly reverence appears to have eloped our society. Most ppl talked about sexxx unabated. Youth engaged in it without giving hint to its repercusion. I don't have issue discussion sexx education and how we can have a society free of promiscuity but opening a thread as an avenue to display their master degree on sexx and intimacy without caution and allowed others to do so is absurd. Several threads and posts on this section suggest how sex has been commonise and to think that most ppl that freely boast about their escapede have one religious affiliation or the other. Imagine the op talks about his sexx life with his woman so proudly like it some kind of licence or ticket to experiment. Whatever anyone does, remember the fear of God surpasses all of man's wisdom. No amount of societal knowledge or suppose understanding can out do God prescribed standard for relationship and intimacy. Most ppl are hurt today relationship wise because they allowed their feelings and what society prescribed as the norm for relationship. You can't wait on God and get disappointed, He will ensure you get the right spouse but if your concern is about sexx fantacy, i feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Yagazee: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lordlexyy: Godliness and Godly reverence appears to have eloped our society. Most ppl talked about sexxx unabated. Youth engaged in it without giving hint to its repercusion. I don't have issue discussion sexx education and how we can have a society free of promiscuity but opening a thread as an avenue to display their master degree on sexx and intimacy without caution and allowed others to do so is absurd. Several threads and posts on this section suggest how sex has been commonise and to think that most ppl that freely boast about their escapede have one religious affiliation or the other. Imagine the op talks about his sexx life with his woman so proudly like it some kind of licence or ticket to experiment. Whatever anyone does, remember the fear of God surpasses all of man's wisdom. No amount of societal knowledge or suppose understanding can out do God prescribed standard for relationship and intimacy. Most ppl are hurt today relationship wise because they allowed their feelings and what society prescribed as the norm for relationship. You can't wait on God and get disappointed, He will ensure you get the right spouse but if your concern is about sexx fantacy, i feel sorry for you.
So your pastor or imam didn't teach you how to bypass such threads. Guys! I think this guy is already dripping. Click "like" if you think so
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by SupermodelVicky(f): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
We feel dat's al guys want frm us cos they unconciously portray it thru their body language.

Ok tak 4instance;I'm walkin dwn my street wearin a bum short (probably goin 2Aboki's kiosk 2buy somthng) or I'm wearin a tight fitted jeans or a short skirt or gown.U need 2c how dudes wil b turnin their necks lik grin wen they drive by;just cos they saw my a*s but wen I dress cooperate or wear a traditional outfit;nobody wil even notice me.

My point is: wen d clevage or tight cloth mak a man approach a lady;wot do u think he's afta??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
eluquenson: Their brain is shallow & all they thought is that after the sex the guy will love them more while some believe after sex there won't be much commitment again.

I think its ur own brain that is shallow.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
kulyie: Because thats d impression they always give moreover the same way you think all ladies want money
you are right. It's due to their experience. And there are a lot of irresponsible men arround.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by MumyGO(f): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus: Well truthfully, I said it that way to sugar-coat it so your sisters don't go kamakaze on me this morning. To be comfortable and effectively protected by your man requires a good dose of money...don't you think? wink
i liked u b4 bt nw i dont,kai, c fallin of hand
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Temmyfoj(f): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Coz dats d impression most guz give. Some acts as if dat z all dey want from dat particular girl.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by jaybee3(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
SupermodelVicky: We feel dat's al guys want frm us cos they unconciously portray it thru their body language.

Ok tak 4instance;I'm walkin dwn my street wearin a bum short (probably goin 2Aboki's kiosk 2buy somthng) or I'm wearin a tight fitted jeans or a short skirt or gown.U need 2c how dudes wil b turnin their necks lik grin wen they drive by;just cos they saw my a*s but wen I dress cooperate or wear a traditional outfit;nobody wil even notice me.

My point is: wen d clevage or tight cloth mak a man approach a lady;wot do u think he's afta??
I they are after the info of the place where you got the nice bum short or cleavage showing tops cheesy cheesy

We like good things na
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
lorretta u: If men can agree to no sex before marriage,then we'll agree that sex isn't all they are after.
Ladies think so because it is actually so. How many men will date a girl for 3yrs (1 yr even) without sex and being faithful too( not sleeping with some other women out there) -just a few men.
So I don't think women are wrong in thinking so because that's the impression you guys give us.

I Want To Believe You're Speaking For Your Self and Not The Entire "Association Of Nairaland Women Instinct Of What Men Think".. And Hence I Pose My Questions To You....

Firstly, Why Would That Thought Of if Men Can agree and Not Both Gender, Na Only Men They ask For Premarital Se.x ?

^Number One Credence To The Bias Of Believing Men are The Only Ones That Want Se.x and Thus It Pleases Them More Than Girls.

Ladies Think So Cuz Its actually So

shocked ....LoL"

How Fast You Came To That Conclusion Is What Amuses Me smiley Don't Y'all Love The Female Mind ?.. So Self Deluded ,So Self Entitled Assurance, Smh~ Credence Number 2

How many men will date a girl for 3yrs (1 yr even) without sex and being faithful too( not sleeping with some other women out there) -just a few men. ?

Well You Don't Know That Either and I Believe I don't Too, they're Probably Too Many To Keep Count Of.

So I don't think women are wrong in thinking so because that's the impression you guys give us

^Now This Part,Being The Last Premise Is Actually The Most Insecure Line From a Woman I suppose Conveys Independence In Character and Human trait I Have Ever Come across cheesy

Why Should a Man's Impression Decide What You do and What You Shouldn't ? So is It Now Bad To Want Se.x When i/he Exude Such sexual Impression Having The Notion we are in a RelationShip ? So That Means Even If You Want Se.x, you'd Withhold Your Desire For It Just Because I Gave The Impression Of The neediness For It ?

Being Independent is Beyond The Confined Of Work but also In Decision,Choices and What not.

If I don't Ask You For It, Would You Ask Me For It when You Need It ?

By Your Post,Its safe To say You wouldn't

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by adewasco2k(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
SupermodelVicky: We feel dat's al guys want frm us cos they unconciously portray it thru their body language.

Viewed your pix on traditional and I really like what I am seeing. grin
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Girls!!! Enough Of The "Cuz Guys Give The Impression"

What Does That Mean ?

I asked For It Doesn't in anyway Reflect I Enjoy It More or I Want it More ,It Just Means I(Guys) am/are More "Getter(s)" lol Yes, Straight and Independent ..Damn!

Go With Your Own Instinct and Be Self dependent On What You Want, Your Refusal To Give It Portrays The Undue Power You Attach To It, If You No wan Do till After Marriage,Stay That Way And Mean It.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Don't Be Going About Using Se.x as a Tool To Hold a Guy You Like ,It'll Back Fire On You, Because It Shows You Only Have Se.x To Offer....Block Heads.. grin

And When You Eventually Do and He Leaves Your Sorry-AsSs, You'll Be Sore cry

gringringringrin
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
I Know A Girl That Never Gives Her Guy Coochie, She Says She Doesn't Wanna Lose Him and Yet She FucCks Me, Claiming If I Leave Her It Won't Be a Problem For Her Cuz We Just FucCcking , According To Her.

Kai!!!

I Felt Sorry For The Supposed BoyFriend and I told Her To Leave My AsSs Alone..lol

Girls Shaaaaaaaaaa

Smh

I Know That Feeling.

But When You Start Cooking Up Reasons To Withhold Se.x Just Because Your Guy Ask's, When You Even Want It, You Present Your Self as a Prey The Guy(Predator) Would Want to Eat..LoL"

It Becomes Psychological,No More Love, Mind Game Sets In, And All The Guy Would Ever Want Is To Hit and Run tongue

Be Independent, Let Your No Be No and Let It Stretch across The Non-serious Guy Too,If I Catch You Phucking another Guy When I Dey Starve ,I Go Play You oooooooo..lol grin
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by bobojoshua(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Remember that most times, a lady's "NO" actually means, "I AGREE BUT YOU SHOULD SOUND MORE PERSUASIVE AND CONVINCING." smiley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Dehley(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Then stop indecent dressing!!!!

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2013

Do u knw dt men r wired 2 b attractd by wat they see,while 4 women jst tell dm d rite words & they r urs
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Dovahkiin(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
sex is all we want tbh , any guy that disagrees is deceiving himself , guys do love & relationships because of one thing , steady supply of sex smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by NdTheophilus(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Eze Promoe: For every potent man in a relationship, there is every possibility that you are hungry for sex, what makes the difference is if you are bold enough to ask for it or not.
[color=]
Eze Promoe: For every potent man in a relationship, there is every possibility that you are hungry for sex, what makes the difference is if you are bold enough to ask for it or not.
[/color]
Na soooooooh
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by FREEZREBEL(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
sexual aid frm alhaji
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by jesuloba1234(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
ask ifa o
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by jesuloba1234(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
hey miss i think you hav a point there but when we talk about attractiveness i think is also one of the way a man can chooce his right patner. a man wil not see you and fall in love with you directly he must first be attracted by something and then you guys wil now work things out....
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by NdTheophilus(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
zeemoore: Some ladies think all a guy want is their waist cuz some of u lack self control
Some guys allow their third leg to do the thinking for them leaving their brain in the village
I read some posts made by guys on Nl nd SMH
Some of u bliv with ur money, u can straff any girl u want
Nd as for those girls that think they can av guys @ dia beck nd call 2ru sex, no need to preach, the end will justify the means

[color=]
zeemoore: Some ladies think all a guy want is their waist cuz some of u lack self control
Some guys allow their third leg to do the thinking for them leaving their brain in the village
Nd as for those girls that think they can av guys @ dia beck nd call 2ru sex, no need to preach, the end will justify the means

[/color]

wealther u beleive it or not de trut z deir cool

[color=]

[/color]

wealther u beleive it or not de trut z deir
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by PFT67: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
kulyie: Because thats d impression they always give moreover the same way you think all ladies want money
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Yujin(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
cutiepie01: i beg u to pls dont give up,I respect ur personality.If u give up now,u'll always want more,pre-marital sex is just like a bottomless pit,it takes d grace of God for one to stop once you start,its better not to start at all.If u av kept it till now,why not continue?I believe U've already overcomed the most challenging phase of ur life,that has been my motivation and God too.God bless u.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by initialize(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2013

You're always ready for topics like this. Is there somewhat method u use to get alert when such topic comes up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.