Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49800 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2013
Most ladies have nothing to contribute in relationship either financially,or otherwise. They see s3x as their only selling point,and tend to make use of it effectively for guy who cant control their emotion.

I for one,I see beyond beauty,can't date a girl that totally depends on me financially,emotionally,or whatever. Relationship go beyond using your heart,but head as well.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Eze Promoe: For every potent man in a relationship, there is every possibility that you are hungry for sex, what makes the difference is if you are bold enough to ask for it or not.

You're right

Tinubu:
Sir, did you even bother with reading the thread before commenting... pls read... with glasses this time if need be

Its you that didn't read the post, 99% of guys going into a relationship want sex

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by ivyy(f): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Because there's an element of truth in it grin blame your fellow guys for it grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by JulianBond007: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Because of the attitude of most men. After having sex with a woman,they dump her and look for another one and the sex spree continues. You men make us feel that all you want is SEX!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nomski0(f): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:
The answer to the question in bold is Yes!
Sex is over-rated, just as money is over-rated, just as falling in love is over-rated, just as death is over-rated...

I could go on and on about things that seem over-rated...
But it still won't change the fact that what men desire most out of a woman is sex, and what women desire most out of a man is protection & comfort

They know it, we know it...and we all have found a way to co-exist with these truths.

I like how you said "protection and comfort" and not money. cheesy cool

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Yomieluv: Most ladies have nothing to contribute in relationship either financially,or otherwise. They see s3x as their only selling point,and tend to make use of it effectively for guy who cant control their emotion.

I for one,I see beyond beauty,can't date a girl that totally depends on me financially,emotionally,or whatever. Relationship go beyond using your heart,but head as well.
guy na you make sense pass o.... some ladies are so daft they forget that sex isnt everything... they think the only thing they owe a guy is opening their legs wide and screaming to high heavens..
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2013
Abbey2sam:

You're right

Its you that didn't read the post, 99% of guys going into a relationship want sex
sir, I opened the thread... so its you that should get rid of your myopia
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Nomski0:

I like how you said "protection and comfort" and not money. cheesy cool
Well truthfully, I said it that way to sugar-coat it so your sisters don't go kamakaze on me this morning.

To be comfortable and effectively protected by your man requires a good dose of money...don't you think? wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nomski0(f): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:
Well truthfully, I said it that way to sugar-coat it so your sisters don't go kamakaze on me this morning.

To be comfortable and effectively protected by your man requires a good dose of money...don't you think? wink

Protection= definately! We need that from them.
Comfort= yes. This is where money comes in. But it'll be our money and not his money. It doesn't necessary have to be his. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Tinubu:
sir, I opened the thread... so its you that should get rid of your myopia

Then you must be discombobulated when you open this poo,

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by bigfree: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2013
zeemoore: Some ladies think all a guy want is their waist cuz some of u lack self control
Some guys allow their third leg to do the thinking for them leaving their brain in the village
I read some posts made by guys on Nl nd SMH
Some of u bliv with ur money, u can straff any girl u want
Nd as for those girls that think they can av guys @ dia beck nd call 2ru sex, no need to preach, the end will justify the means

God bless you. You have said it all. sex is meant to be a mutual consent risen from sparks of emotional attraction between male and female.when it becomes a weapon in the arsenal of a girl to rein a guy in, homeboy, you dey jonze and You are not doing your homework

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by candor4(f): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2013
tongue
crackhaus:
Going by this reasoning, I guess money is also your food?

Shallow!

Den u r wat?....................stop eating up urself ova a post...........
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by bigfree: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2013
zeemoore: Some ladies think all a guy want is their waist cuz some of u lack self control
Some guys allow their third leg to do the thinking for them leaving their brain in the village
I read some posts made by guys on Nl nd SMH
Some of u bliv with ur money, u can straff any girl u want
Nd as for those girls that think they can av guys @ dia beck nd call 2ru sex, no need to preach, the end will justify the means

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Then you must be discombobulated when you open this poo,

At least this my thread has more comments than your most commented-on thread... so do the math and find out who the retard is...
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Nomski0:

Protection= definately! We need that from them.
Comfort= yes. This is where money comes in. But it'll be our money and not his money. It doesn't necessary have to be his. cheesy

Good thinking @bolded. If only half your fellow girls/women thought the same way, the world would be a better place...and sex will be just for fun and not be used as a bargaining chip.
Afterall, it's common knowledge that y'all enjoy it more smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2013
candor4: tongue

Den u r wat?
Shallowness-intolerant angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nomski0(f): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:
Good thinking @bolded. If only half your fellow girls/women thought the same way, the world would be a better place...and sex will be just for fun and not be used as a bargaining chip.
Afterall, it's common knowledge that y'all enjoy it more smiley wink

Puh-lease. You guys enjoy it more. tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Nairaland is all about relationship and sex. People are not creative anymore. Can't folks create informative topics?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2013
De Tus: Nairaland is all about relationship and sex. People are not creative anymore. Can't folks create informative topics?
like?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Nomski0:

It's not even debatable. Girls enjoy it more, by far. Why else would it take them twice as long to just c,umm? |:<

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Tinubu, like discussing about jobs and occupations, etc. Some folks are giving something to do in school, they do not have the knowledge about.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
De Tus: @Tinubu, like discussing about jobs and occupations, etc.
dt will be too boring cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by 3coins(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nomski0:

F9
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
De Tus: @Tinubu, like discussing about jobs and occupations, etc. Some folks are giving something to do in school, they do not have the knowledge about.
sowi.... I come into nairaland to release tension... nt add more...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Zeemoore, lol. So talking about sex gets you excited, huh?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Tinubu, lol...it's ok but don't get addicted to sex :-)
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nomski0:

LMAO!
I know you don't mean that grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
De Tus: @Zeemoore, lol. So talking about sex gets you excited, huh?
What's that for undecided
Park well jare angry
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
zeemoore: What's that for undecided
Park well jare angry
all dis ibo gals wey no dey take ear hear 'amu'... mechionu dia ooosooo
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Zeemoore, hahahahaha am parking well jare. i know u will attack me:-)
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tinubu:
all dis ibo gals wey no dey take ear hear 'amu'... mechionu dia ooosooo
So that's ur prob?
Ibo gals
Well, omo yoruba ni mi
Inugo?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
zeemoore: So that's ur prob?
Ibo gals
Well, omo yoruba ni mi
Inugo?
gbe enu e soun jare.. dont derail ma thread... face front... na who dey folo u laf?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.