Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (69229 Views)

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Mprex(f): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2013
GentleMimi:
-Some Guys also chew gum like goats.
-Many of the males also form accent phonetics when toasting a fine chick
-Guys also diss there fellow males when they feel like using someone as yeye in the presence of friends
-Guys talk too much abt football,even go to the extent of shouting to get their points acorss....i aint complaining!
-Guys discuss their scoring experiences and how they bleeped a babe...even a babe they cldn't toast due to lack of liver they go claim sey them bleep am.
-Guys sagg their trousers and expose their dirty smelly boxers...
-Some guys are sooo vain,if not wif outlooks,then with material things.
now my good friend,go figure!
xo on point, whr r 'em silly guys Cum n gt ur correction ova here. Mtchw
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Ebigbola(f): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2013
[b][/b]I disagree wit ur # 1 n 3 if u ve a gf dat dnt fart in ur presences she hz lot of secret,ve u nt heard of dat sayin?wat if u married to her,she shld nt fart? U cnt stand ur gf washin her undies bt u can ve s*x wit her?my broders Shine ur eyes
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Gamboh55(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=POPE II] he's only deceiving you , ask yourself why he's yet to bring you to his parents' house ?
You need to change your way and work hard to become a wife material[/quote

Dont mind her. She'll know if he really likes it when he hands her his wedding invitation and she ends up being a girlfriend for life...they will never learn...
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by POPEII: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2013
Mprex:
xo on point, whr r 'em silly guys Cum n gt ur correction ova here. Mtchw
she didn't make any sense
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by IAMBREEZY: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2013
The op must be high on agege bread.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Koladex260(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2013
I hate when galz do d toastin part
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by skyscraperTM(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Koladex260(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2013
U guyz r jobless wit dis ur rubbish post........
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by mrborntodoit: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nice one from Andyblaze.

- I hate it when girls chew bubble-gum in my presence

- I hate it when girls form foreign accent in my presence

- I hate it when I see a girl snubing on another lady. (Like looking her dress and shoes and then hisses or cuts a bad eye)

- I hate it when girls use cussing words in my presence (Especially to elders)

- I hate it when girls talk too much in my presence

E be like say n'a man u go marry be dat grin
E be like say n'a man u go Marry be dat oooooo grin

- I hate it when two ladies are discussing and talking about their boyfriends in my presence

- I hate it when girls walk half-unclad in my presence (some certain clothes are not meant to be worn outside one's home)

- I hate it when girls wear make-up in my presence

- When in my presence, I hate it when girls are listening to music with their ear-piece and singing out the lyrics loud with their tolotolo voice

The list is endless...
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by onyekachee(f): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2013
picking her nose or blowing catarrh from her nose...yuck it sucks
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by abes(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:
Exactly.. this topic is for guys like that.
For the ladies, please run away from any guy bringing up this type of rules, there is 97% probability that he's a wife beater and may even kill his partner.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by eluquenson(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2013
Na wao undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by marylandcakes: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2013
Any man who truly loves his woman will want her to be herself in his presence and not pretetnious. What kind of fake relationship would it be if you cannot be yourself infront of your man? You cannot pretend for ever, as your true self will pop its head out every now and again. When looking for a life partner always look out for the bad habits, if you can put up with them, then all the other good habits are a bonus.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Aminat508(f): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Asee, mke I no fart or make I no eat? I love eating and I dey fart wella...I don't hide moi self, just dat I control moi self..
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Aminat508(f): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2013
marylandcakes: Any man who truly loves his woman will want her to be herself in his presence and not pretetnious. What kind of fake relationship whould it be if you cannot be yourself infront of your man? You cannot pretend for ever, as your true self will pop its head out every now and again. When looking for a life partner always look out for the bad habits, if you can put up with them, then all the other good habits are a bonus.
abi ooo, wagbayii sister mi
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by benuegirl: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Carsonv: Get yourself a robot for a girlfriend man!

Gbam! Or a slowpoke...better
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by EGEEXJONAS: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2013
What is dis one saying
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by tunsky09: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2013
Abeg tell dem make dem hear
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by lordosany(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2013
just google lordosany blog abeg
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2013
I hate it when girl sleep at night a wake up the next mrnin...without dead.
I hate it when girl bleach instead of pourin hot groundnt oil on her body..
I hate it when girl boil groundnt oil i dip spoon into the hot groundnt oil instead of her finger.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Gregzee: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2013
I totally disagree with your write up! You may feel so only if you're a pretender and a player! Really men would like to see their ladies do real things. Bet me I never feel comfortable with a lady whom had never farted in my presence! This trend/topic is an idea of a fake...very fake dude. I pray you meet a fake lady for you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by CriminalIbos: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
i hate it when lady is in her menstrual period..spit*
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Is dis op ok??
So gurls can't fart wen they are with guys bt guys can fart anyaw/time they want abi??
Guys also has d eating habit ish,they eat anyaw 2,so shut d hell up!!
Iffa say i sud comment d way i want ehn,bt itz new year eve,don't wana av an e-enemy b4 2014grin,bt op dose point u stated also applies 2 guys 2!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by faithli(f): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Before goin to her u shud take note of her habits and dere r some men who just love to watch those habit while some don't in essence all am saying is dat one man's food is another man's poison

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Criminal Ibos: i hate it when lady is in her menstrual period..spit*
i hate it wen a guy releases dat trash!!vomit*

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by GentleMimi: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Blackeard: its the autocorrect. I meant a.s.s.
Lol! I know. I just felt like looking for ur trouble. grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Akalia(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dis gal u too dey show urself!!! Mtcheeew!!!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
olala32: I hate it when girl sleep at night a wake up the next mrnin...without dead.
I hate it when girl bleach instead of pourin hot groundnt oil on her body..
I hate it when girl boil groundnt oil i dip spoon into the hot groundnt oil instead of her finger.
wen last did u see ur doctor
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by POPEII: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02: wen last did u see ur doctor
I hate gurl with big tummies , hit the gym ASAP ,tufiakwa. angry angry
And you are yet to start pooping babies ,my gosh
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by teskyg: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
No wear torn pant go guy house when you know guy will bleep u.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Akalia(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
GentleMimi:
-Some Guys also chew gum like goats.
-Many of the males also form accent phonetics when toasting a fine chick
-Guys also diss there fellow males when they feel like using someone as yeye in the presence of friends
-Guys talk too much abt football,even go to the extent of shouting to get their points acorss....i aint complaining!
-Guys discuss their scoring experiences and how they bleeped a babe...even a babe they cldn't toast due to lack of liver they go claim sey them bleep am.
-Guys sagg their trousers and expose their dirty smelly boxers...
-Some guys are sooo vain,if not wif outlooks,then with material things.
now my good friend,go figure!
dis gal u too dey show urself. Tatafo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.