Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (69225 Views)

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by davida222(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
95% Of Nigerian Girls In
21st Century Suffer From Low Self-
esteem; 30% of them on Nairaland and vry ugly, why 19% on here.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by BukkyDan(f): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dannylux: I hate it when a girl breathes in my presence, like can't you hold your breath for just an hour?

I luv this! cheesy
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Shankboye(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
funshint: Very valid points up there *guess U̶̲̥̅̊ used 'ur drugs today 'cos I know your head still dey touch. I'm currently treating your brother #Cheifsweetus(Yuzedo). He's also saying "hi" from here; currently giving him cerelac. Choi!
chief awo igba arun
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dyt: Mtchewwwwwwwwww
he be like say the thing pain you
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02: wen last did u see ur doctor
hit the gym!
Ur tommy bigger.belly?
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Slowvenom(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
NL is d most funiest forum ever cn. Sha am hapi I blong here. D guy in on point.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Kennito90(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
D 1 dat vex pass, na wen u d poke dem n d release am. Call 911
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Icudkill: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
Seems sumone woke up on the right side of his bed 2day

Anyways,, i really hate wen a lady laughs too much., itz annoyin. Dey mostly do dis wen in presence of someone dey like TOO much
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by IYANGBALI: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
GentleMimi:
I dn't have any pikshure..
can I borrow you my prik-shore
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
olala32:
hit the gym!
Ur tommy bigger.belly?
u say??
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by studM(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
bukkylicious: Abeg...........go sit down somewhere

Hi ma'm,u na WINNER?no vex I wan knw
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
irpheezy: Smh... That's d reason we have fake women everywhere. Men love perfection, don't get fat, don't eat, don't lose shape, don't breathe, just die!!!!

Nansense!!!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by durap(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
na wa o, nna, girls don sufer. there gus with more terrible habits
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by studM(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
bukkylicious: Abeg...........go sit down somewhere

Hi madam,hw far nah?
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by IfyChuky(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmoore: Posted last year on www.nairaland.com/1033183/10-things-girl-must-not

http://m.trueloverelationship-advice.com/2012/08/warning-ladies-10-things-you-must-not.html/?m=1

I just dey wonder when Andyblaze upgrade ooooo. I know no say na grin grin grin

No harsh feelings ooooo, na joke I dey. Nyz Ctrl+
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by davida222(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02: u say??
He said are u pregnat??
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
teskyg: No wear torn pant go guy house when you know guy will bleep u.

Omg! cheesy.......... A lot of girls have that problem! No be say pant or bra dey expensive. But once they get attached to a particular undies, even when the thing don tear, they go still dey wear am like that!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Fourwinds: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Am guilty of numba one and four embarassed

I like t when one is corrected and learn from t. t will help u later on. dan trying to b on d defensive. its up to u ladies
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by LadyH(f): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
No ma'am. I don't.
good angry
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by shutto: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
RECOMMENDED EBOOKS FOR YOU TODAY

1.Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love by SCOTT FOX(BUSINESS CATEGORY)

2.HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites: by JOHN DUCKETT (COMPUTER AND TECHNOLOGY CATEGORY)

3.Nelson Mandela:A Long Way To Freedom by NELSON MANDELA(BIOGRAPHIES)

4.The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield(SELF HELP)

5. RICH DAD:POOR DAD:What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!(Robert Kiyosaki)

6.Backlink Detonator - How To Create Backlinks That Skyrocket Your Site To Page One of Google (SEO TRICKS)

7.The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook

8.The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future

9.How to Be an Adult in Relationships: The Five Keys to Mindful Loving

10.The Shift: How I Finally Lost Weight and Discovered a Happier Life

GET THESE BOOKS NOW AT [url=http://][/url]

Wishing You A Prosperous And Happy New Year Ahead
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Blessingbenson(f): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Andyblaze: [b]
• Farting In Our Presence-
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to
but they really hate when you do it in their presence.
If you doubt me, go and ask a man whom
you don't know to tell you what he thinks of a lady
who fart or always fart in front of him.

• Eating too much- Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence please try to control your eating habits. Not that we're too broke to buy you Food but eating without Class just because your indoors is disgusting to say the least!

• Washing of your undies (panties)- Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang which tends to say
that when a man loves you, he can even wash your
undies, we're not that cool with seeing someone else's undies!

• Talking too dirty -Please, have control of things you say in our presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your
language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND
FOR LIFE!!!!!

• Laughing excessively- Control the length you laugh in front of us.
When we're not around, you can laugh and bring
down the roof if you wish.
I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that
she didn't know when she polluted.

• Always watching movies- If your a Nollywood addict please, for the
sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to once
your man is around. We need total concentration when we are talking to you

• Fighting - Never you fight in front of your man, he may feel that
one day you will fight his mother.

• OverSabi attitude - Its very annoying when you always act like you know everything. When we argue about sports,romance,friends etc its cool for you to let us win sometimes as it would do you no harm than try to make sure you POV is the most correct even when its not.
[/b]
angry angry
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by proxillin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
All these? Haha. Women are humans too. They are wonderful/beautiful creatures. They are not robots. May be you don't deserve one.

but seriously. I bleeping hate that nollywood part. I sent a lady away sometimes last year. She didn't know its because of her addiction to Yoruba movies. I just picked a quarrel with her and broke up with her.

the Yoruba movies was getting into her head. The way she talks, her behavior. God knows she will try babaalawo when she has a simple challenge. I'm Yoruba too oo.b4 u crucify me.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Darey00(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Top two don'ts for me:
1. u cn watch ur films but please.. i beg u in d name of God.. don't u stuff my auz with Nollywood or dose sick Ghana romance films.. na instant red card b dt..
2. me too don't like oversabi women.. dey drive men away
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by firstcourage(f): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nice one from Andyblaze.

- I hate it when girls chew bubble-gum in my presence

- I hate it when girls form foreign accent in my presence

- I hate it when I see a girl snubing on another lady. (Like looking her dress and shoes and then hisses or cuts a bad eye)

- I hate it when girls use cussing words in my presence (Especially to elders)

- I hate it when girls talk too much in my presence

- I hate it when two ladies are discussing and talking about their boyfriends in my presence

- I hate it when girls walk half-unclad in my presence (some certain clothes are not meant to be worn outside one's home)

- I hate it when girls wear make-up in my presence

- When in my presence, I hate it when girls are listening to music with their ear-piece and singing out the lyrics loud with their tolotolo voice
Wht do u lyk in a gurl if u hate all dis r u sure u r not GUY
The list is endless...
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
I think some of the rules depend on the stage you both are in a relationship......

E.g Farting..... I don't want a girl I have just met barely a week ago to be farting like she has sewage tommy.... lol

Eating too much.... Why shouldn't my girl indulge in my presence? I eat a lot when I'm hungry because I mostly eat once or twice a day, so why shouldn't my gf be able to do likewise. I hate gluttony but as long as she eats the right stuffs and keeps fit, she can eat as much as she likes.

Washing her panties in my front? What is the probability of that happening to me? There is washing machine, there is bathroom, so I cant really imagine it happening in a well built house.

talking too dirty.... She is my gf, so she is entitled to absolute freedom of speech....

Laughing excessively... Laughing is an involuntary action and can't be suppressed easily. Laughing around you means she is having a good time, so why should it be an issue. If the tone of the laughter is spooky ( like a witch), then that's when I might freak out..lol.... jokin

Always watching movies... Women love movies but I like a hardworking woman that has done all she has to do for the day to indulge. I would only have an issue with it if she is lazy and movie is all she watches... I won't even go near a lazy woman in the first place

Fighting..... I agree with OP on this one.... I hate violence and never go near violent women. A wise woman should always solve a dispute with words or simply ignore the person. If she keeps sensible friends, the probability of her fighting in your presence will be remotely slim.

Over Sabi---------Powerful and smart men don't feel threatened by this because they know how to give these kind of women humility pill.

If I meet a girl that is acting like she knows too much, she probably knows very little because people that know too much never overtly prove it to you. Instead, it flows naturally from them.

So if she dey do over sabi, I go let her do am until she flops..... If she den flops big time, I go den step in to correct her big time and show her how foolish she culd be... grin grin grin grin grin

Since den she go be like.....................Oya darling, u do am urself......... wink wink wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by kola639: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
AndyBlaze is on point. But i must say here that he has changed from his past
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by aprokomania(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nice one from Andyblaze.

- I hate it when girls chew bubble-gum in my presence

- I hate it when girls form foreign accent in my presence

- I hate it when I see a girl snubing on another lady. (Like looking her dress and shoes and then hisses or cuts a bad eye)

- I hate it when girls use cussing words in my presence (Especially to elders)

- I hate it when girls talk too much in my presence

- I hate it when two ladies are discussing and talking about their boyfriends in my presence

- I hate it when girls walk half-unclad in my presence (some certain clothes are not meant to be worn outside one's home)

- I hate it when girls wear make-up in my presence

- When in my presence, I hate it when girls are listening to music with their ear-piece and singing out the lyrics loud with their tolotolo voice

The list is endless...
bros, i guess you just hate gals. come out of d closet. its allowed.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Bimpe29: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nice one
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by concacid: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
I hate it when am like bleeping kpekus d chikala will like awshh it hots while I feel no damn friction.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by tunezvic(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
if your babe neva fart for your presence b4, dat means say ur babe dey bobo u b dat(pretender)
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by jtenna: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nonsense topic! Soon men will tell us not to sh.i.t. Ode op. Abeg grow up guys and face real women!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by xtophy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Am guilty of numba one and four embarassed
u sef dey fart....smh4u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.