Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (69226 Views)

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by GentleMimi: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
POPE II: she didn't make any sense
Someone has hit ur sensitive nerves.... grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
POPE II: I hate gurl with big tummies , hit the gym ASAP ,tufiakwa. angry angry
And you are yet to start pooping babies ,my gosh
lmao!!thnk u,ur english explains it all
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by POPEII: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
teskyg: No wear torn pant go guy house when you know guy will bleep u.
you send her back and let her know why
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by GentleMimi: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Akalia: [color=#990000][/color]dis gal u too dey show urself. Tatafo!!
grin
The remedy for ur ailment is a cup of wet cement...hahahaha!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Aminat508(f): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
POPE II: I hate gurl with big tummies , hit the gym ASAP ,tufiakwa. angry angry
And you are yet to start pooping babies ,my gosh
haba! POPE! He don turn to fight...kadankada oo
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by POPEII: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
GentleMimi:
Someone has hit ur sensitive nerves.... grin
yeah I hate to see people cheering moronic comments and posters . smiley
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by fetthu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
I kind of disagree with u except Fø̲̣̣я̅ †ђe last 3. As Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, †ђe first 5 is kinda romantic. Infact I like them!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by POPEII: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02: lmao!!thnk u,ur english explains it all
whatever gurl , try some pushups
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by GentleMimi: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
POPE II: yeah I hate to see people cheering moronic comments and posters . smiley
Hahaha! I gave a poster a secret remedy to hating...a cup of wet cement. It is refreshing grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
POPE II: whatever gurl , try some pushups
try attending english lectures!!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by GentleMimi: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02: try attending english lectures!!
Evulz... grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by juzbummy: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Park well abeg!y shud I do all that to please a man.mtcheeeew
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by idrees244(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Cykik: Like guys own are not worst. But you know what, yall can
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
@OP.. depends on if the lady in question is looking to get hitched or laid (with benefits)..
If you are looking to get hitched, then there are some things you should not do
1: Talk nonsense (say stuff that demonstrate your level of literacy in a bad way)
2: Wear leaking tampons
3: Wear Cheap Perfumes that smell like Mallam scent oils
4: Wear fake Eye Lashes and try to use them in a seductive way
5: Talk about every Rich-looking Big Boi passing by like you actually know them

If you are looking to get laid.. then you can do all of the above and just be fine.. as long as it does not affect the punana in a negative way grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Norajones(f): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
You want a perfect gurl? BUY A BARBIE.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by tellwisdom: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Especially Naija gurls...They can eat bubble gum and popcorn together angry angry

Some would take a Cab and expect you to pay

They wear big canopy and call it weavon

They use plenty of paint enough to paint a house on their mouth

Majority of them with a ugly looking feet walk around with slippers, not minding how disgusting it looks

Their perfume is chemical, or do i say it smells like chemical

They form porsch while their mama dey sell akara

Majority of them don bleach sotey, they look like photoshop

Plenty of them don begin fix longer finger, making them look like a ijebu winch

Anuofias angry angry
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by POPEII: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02: try attending english lectures!!
who is going to lecture me in English? You ? Ah ah don't kill me with laughter , I know my comment pained you but gurl I'm only speaking the truth , your belly is an eyesore .keep throwing tantrums over typos and grammar errors.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Blackeard(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
GentleMimi:
Lol! I know. I just felt like looking for ur trouble. grin
lol. Where's ur picture?
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by GentleMimi: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Blackeard: lol. Where's ur picture?
I dn't have any pikshure..
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by POPEII: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
GentleMimi:
Hahaha! I gave a poster a secret remedy to hating...a cup of wet cement. It is refreshing grin
the op is on point ,I guess thats why you are so pained . Change your wrong ways ,that's a sound advice for people like you .
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Enegod(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
what is going on here?
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by GentleMimi: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
POPE II: the op is on point ,I guess thats why you are so pained . Change your wrong ways ,that's a sound advice for people like you .
See this one ooo! You dey vex since morning sey i write counter point wey affect u. Follow ur own advice and stop buzzing like a house fly.
Have u drank the cement? Pls do,cos ur health is deteriorating!
*Farts on his face and chews gum with vengance*

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by GentleMimi: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Enegod: what is going on here?
See kwenshion.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
POPE II: who is going to lecture me in English? You ? Ah ah don't kill me with laughter , I know my comment pained you but gurl I'm only speaking the truth , your belly is an eyesore .keep throwing tantrums over typos and grammar errors.
lyk criously!!u mean ur comment out of all comments pained me!!!i seriously can't laff
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Davidbanky(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
If u talk, dem go say @ u don't love me for who I am " wtf ... U are on point @op, I wish my future wife will see this naw and stop start acting them
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Davidbanky(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Norajones: You want a perfect gurl? BUY A BARBIE.

Nobody wants a prrfect girl, all we want is do them but not in our presence please
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Annekay(f): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nice one from Andyblaze.

- I hate it when girls chew bubble-gum in my presence

- I hate it when girls form foreign accent in my presence

- I hate it when I see a girl snubing on another lady. (Like looking her dress and shoes and then hisses or cuts a bad eye)

- I hate it when girls use cussing words in my presence (Especially to elders)

- I hate it when girls talk too much in my presence

- I hate it when two ladies are discussing and talking about their boyfriends in my presence

- I hate it when girls walk half-unclad in my presence (some certain clothes are not meant to be worn outside one's home)

- I hate it when girls wear make-up in my presence

- When in my presence, I hate it when girls are listening to music with their ear-piece and singing out the lyrics loud with their tolotolo voice

The list is endless...
u don't lyk gals den.....na wa o....she can't b perfect especially d one u were talking about listening to music and shouting....for d record,even Bois do dat...ehn
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Ganiz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
ladies TAKE HEED
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nuezha(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why should a woman not fart in her man's presence? I mean why?
If she does, it tells of how much she's open to him. And usually it is done deliberately and for fun.
However, it should be done with courtesy.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Teejayluvly(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Humble and well behavior girls are met to be a princess and to give them a special caring......
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by ScribeY: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bt u can remove d undies without thinking wen it comes 2 s___________ abi angry
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nuezha: Why should a woman not fart in her man's presence? I mean why?
If she does, it tells of how much she's open to him. And usually it is done deliberately and for fun.
However, it should be done with courtesy.

You cannot blame women who fart.. it is like a woman driving, they don't hit on their brakes until they get to their destination. unfortunately they carry that attitude with farts, they hold it until they are ready to bathe when they get home.. sitting down and gisting is a very tempting opportunity to let loose one nasty one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.