Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92177 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by robosky02(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
OP i most appreciate you for turning down this evil offer.
it seems you are a young chap i will advise you focus on your studies
and develop your faith as a christian. dont mind those who abuse you and see you
as a donce you are actually a hero.
but listern next time dont go out there chating with every one you see. its not just fun
your soul is at stack.

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Prodigalson1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Virgin Finder: @OP
Thank God for you.
I've been in your shoes a couple of times and escaped to the glory of God...
Once in a while, I wish I did but today I am grateful I never did...
May God help you remain chaste till marriage.
God bless you.

Most of those abusing you on this thread are still virgins or experienced mastturrbators.
They were expecting to read another wholly descriptive sexxx tale but were disappointed.

Don't let them frustrate you.

Peace!!
how sure ar u dat the op does nt mastturrbate? ''Virgin finder'' lol. Guy nor come claim virgin 4 here, u even mastturrbate pass d op
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
N dis thrash make FP..@op u deserve some gud lashes of cobocco trust me! Smh!..wasted MB
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by blaquemyc: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
hmmm, @op, what are u not telling us? U said she's a nymph and then said she's only had s.ex once wit her bf. Another hmmm for u.
For the #teamvirgin hope u guys end up marrying virgins if not ......
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Prodigalson1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Op u hav sinned already even witout banging dat biatch. If God still wan judge u 4 dis ur pathetic boring story u go reach Hell. Op, am glad u didn't do anything wit dat lady but pls u ar definitely nt d first person to refuse sex so relax bro. Dats y I said u nid sex cos wt sex u wnt b thinking lyk a pusssy ( posting dis shiiit on nl)
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by jennyphrisel(f): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Gud one op
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by daprincel(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Newkidoo:
OK oo. what is the lesson here!
Are you telling us not to have sex at all?
OR
Are you telling us not to have sex with someone we met online?
OR
Are you telling us not to have sex with an older female?
OR
What exactly?
angry[quote author=Newkidoo]
OK oo. what is the lesson here!

Thank U my broda ........me too wan knw wich lesson dey wetin he writ oo?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by powerblaze(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Sure..I think that's why i felt remorse..I wasn't taught that when i was a kid..
You're lucky.. She wud have disgraced you in bed.. You wont last 10secs..
Besides, that she wants sex doesn't make her a nymph.. She was just bought over by ur initial sweet mouth..
A nymph will make you hate sex..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
ELLI-DUDE!.....ELLI-DUDE!!...ELLI-DUDE!!! ... How many times did I call you? I know you have brain ooo...but please, if you won't use it, kindly give it to the monkeys...see this bayelsa Mugu oo....so because GEJ married mama peace, you self dey find babe wey senior you? no be by goodluck ooo.... now you are forming virgin, asking what vaseline is meant for.....soon, you will say you don't know what "p0rn" means.... my friend, come nearer...BIA NABA my FRIEND!!!...or are you a LEARNER? on crossover night...you planned to *** ehhen....and Feb 14 is getting close..and I know you are just 17yrs..all this lazy Jambites self....you better buy and keep condom at home because i don't trust you...and stay away from the internet oo...becasue God knows which website you even met her...oh sorry...2go...hehehehh ..."2go and die" abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Why do i feel this op was not circumcised? He's more of dude with potent-less manhood. grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Bimpe29: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is the good God that saved you. Be grateful to Him by being faithful always.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by itoldu: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
The traffic on this topic go soon reach that of ASUU strike rumors.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by 247cheapgadgets: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
I guess OP goes to Deepler life church.. Sex is spiritual so I'm not condemning you for changing ur mind.. One round of sex can change your life for good or permanently destroy it..

247cheapgadgets
No more battery too low for radio use. Buy powerbank mobile battery charger today. Add me on bbm pin:2256D856
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Fourwinds: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: You guys misunderstand the poster. Let me summarize his predicament:

He met a babe online....bla bla bla

They agreed to tidy...bla bla bla

Guy makes arrangement to straff @ his old man's house (bad gesture if u'd ask me)...

Girl agrees....

2 days to d-day...guy lost the moral/confidence/liver...feels he will fall his hand....

Then guy turns all spiritual on babe...blaming his lost confidence on internet article...

2 days later, his conscience tells him he fvcked up big time...then he starts a thread to boost his confidence...
Evil interpretation.!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by yomi007k(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Benin people will call u " OzUO"....
And to think this kind thing made frontpage.
Na wa for this country.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by jerrypeacelinks(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Last last, u deserve make oshimole invite u over to Edo state gov house make una two drink tea together, then he will give u Ur own 2 million for posting this 'THING'
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by sweetestguy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Op u haff tried ehh u hear? Dats wat happens wen u give food meant for adults to children grin no insult intended doh gringringrin
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by jerrypeacelinks(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Last last, u deserve make oshimole invite u over to Edo state gov house make una two drink tea together, then he will give u Ur own 2 million for posting this 'THING
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Thanks..Its Shitty i regret my decision..But you shouldn't crucify me for my mistake..Anyway i cherish your opinion.

Banned? For an experience i shared which maybe of help to someone?
For those raining insults on me, its pretty unfair..I'm not a kid anymore..You should understand me..Just because you're grown doesn't make you perfect..I prone to mistakes..

Pls quit the insults and understand why i opened this topic..Its simply to inform guys like me with similar motives to THINK TWICE..

Thanks to those who comprehend my submission.
Why are most nigerians so rude in nature?

If you know its worth nothing to you just un-follow the topic and quit insulting me..

Atleast i'm happy we've got mature minded ones..*SMILES*

You guys won't make me feel worthless not for once..THANKS

You just gave up on free pussay embarassed embarassed
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by omoot: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
A brave man is the one who conquers his desire, not the one who conquers his enemy.."Aristotl e

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Delafruita(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
andyanders: Thank God you never did,you would have destroyed your destiny through immoral sex and as a matter of fact, you already stated the type of lady she is and at that point, you needed nobody to tell you that you would have been demonized through that singular mistake.
you should be remanded in a mental institution
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by avalontony(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wetin person no go see for nairaland? My own story goes like this: I almost travelled to borno state for new year, until I read in the paper about BH, so I decided to go to yobe instead, I asked my friends if it was OK and they said Syria would have been a better option.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by 4direct: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
She suppose bill you.. Mootola
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by tommynico(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Sure..I think that's why i felt remorse..I wasn't taught that when i was a kid..
same thing wt me bro nd i won't deny d fact dat d urge do arise at times but it's all about selfcontrol nd i just can't bring myslf to doing it coz the moment u do it, everytn about u changes nd wat i stand to loose is far more greater than d pleasure i'll derive 4rm d act. It got to a certain level dat i began doubting if am a straight guy or not.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by steezyhere(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
I applaud ur decision but I find myself wondering if u plan on having sex ever? And if u are aren't the so called consequences still going to be there when u eventually do.... undecided
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by kayalla(f): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
omo see topic o. I thought maybe he found out the babe was hiv positive or something.
where is the mistake and miracle cos there's none here
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Decryptor(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Come to think of it...i came across this thread on my way to my lover's house. undecided
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by lionspot(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Thanks..Its Shitty i regret my decision..But you shouldn't crucify me for my mistake..Anyway i cherish your opinion.

Banned? For an experience i shared which maybe of help to someone?
For those raining insults on me, its pretty unfair..I'm not a kid anymore..You should understand me..Just because you're grown doesn't make you perfect..I prone to mistakes..

Pls quit the insults and understand why i opened this topic..Its simply to inform guys like me with similar motives to THINK TWICE..

Thanks to those who comprehend my submission.
Why are most nigerians so rude in nature?

If you know its worth nothing to you just un-follow the topic and quit insulting me..

Atleast i'm happy we've got mature minded ones..*SMILES*

You guys won't make me feel worthless not for once..THANKS
u dn take ur drugs for the day?

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by okeke2: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP you cant be a baby daddy or contact STD if you use a condom
wt do u think dey make those for??

and i think its an urban myth that having a girlfriend will affect your studies, its all in the mind. You can choose to be a playboy and still get first class if YOU r dedicated

Bro you made the wrong choice
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by fattbabakay(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Obviously d OP has a small prick!!!but on a candid note,he's right!!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by fattbabakay(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Obviously d OP has a small prick!!!but on a candid note,he's right!!!I won't do it again!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.