Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92174 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
daprincel: angry
Class captain1: The OP is a mega muntula. No wonder he keeps replying everyone,seriously u should be banned for posting such made up thrash.anuofia
daprincel: angry
I guess you misunderstand me..So its wrong now to post my experience on NL..

I never suggested this for the front page..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by trixandra(f): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: I dont get why the OP is so fluttered.
ogologo oyibo. my guy, take it easy
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
So there ain't no lessons huh?
register at a coaching center, and then u will learn ur lessons from there. then u can go register for jamb. u cut liver come dey form think twice for nairaland. mstcheeew
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Why are you guys even Paranoid?

Does insulting me make you achieve something?

You're breaking RULE 2 OF NAIRALAND.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
aux409: register at a coaching center, and then u will learn ur lessons from there. then u can go register for jamb. u cut liver come dey form think twice for nairaland. mstcheeew
Sorry to disappoint you..
I don't need to go back to such level..

I'm more than that..What are you thinking? That i'm a random kid?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by 190theclown: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
You wasted punny shocked

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Why are you guys even Paranoid?

Does insulting me make you achieve something?

You're breaking RULE 2 OF NAIRALAND.
I would have replied your email but I can't...i wont want you to get my email address..sorry mate...so...hmmm....maybe you could text me your whatsapp number...text it to +447790077499(this aint a whatsappable number so dont send chats)....that's more like it....I know you mean no harm anyway
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
soe: I would have replied your email but I can't...i wont want you to get my email address..sorry mate...so...hmmm....maybe you could text me your whatsapp number...text it to +447790077499(this aint a whatsappable number so dont send chats)....that's more like it....I know you mean no harm anyway
Its ok..Just wanted to know if you know me..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by desolu(f): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
smileyBros, am soo happy u made dis decision.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by RaptorX: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted
No he needs to be castrated for wasting my time reading this rubbish.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Sorry to disappoint you..
I don't need to go back to such level..

I'm more than that..What are you thinking? That i'm a random kid?
lol! u read my comment literarily? lol u rili nid to go back to skol. how d f...k do u expect me to knw ur level of education? smh. read in btw the lines. as far as i am concerned on nairaland, u are def a random kid. lol. who knws and give a f k abt u here?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by IYANGBALI: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
banned is an understatement,he deserves to be hanged
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
desolu: smileyBros, am soo happy u made dis decision.
Thanks
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
aux409: lol! u read my comment literarily? lol u rili nid to go back to skol. how d f...k do u expect me to knw ur level of education? smh. read in btw the lines. as far as i am concerned on nairaland, u are def a random kid. lol. who knws and give a f k abt u here?
Seriously it makes no sense dissing me..

We should act responsibly..I expected corrections and not insults..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
desolu: smileyBros, am soo happy u made dis decision.
dey pretend like say you be virgin,whereas your thing na borehole
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
IYA NGBALI: banned is an understatement,he deserves to be hanged
Hanged?
That is so un-thoughtful of you...

I think I'm happy this made the front page so i could know the average reasoning of NIGERIANS!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
IYA NGBALI: dey pretend like say you be virgin,whereas your thing na borehole
Try'n show us you're grown for once..I'm sure you're faking your age..

SMH 4 U
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by suco50(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
IYA NGBALI: banned is an understatement,he deserves to be hanged

Hang 'him' if you can, mtscheew undecided
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
suco_50:

This comment is definitely from a NYMPHO' who knows how much the online nympho missed OP's bang! Hang 'him' if you can, mtscheew undecided
Lol..
SOMEHOW SHA BUT THANKS FOR WATCHING MY BACK..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Abelsconcept(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Op your topic is too extravagant or should I say definitely overrated for the actual story. You ended up disappointing almost everybody, that's really bad of you. I think you started well but you wanted to defend your action (refusing to have sex) too eagerly. Hence you end up calling her nymphomania (she had sex once with bf).

Op, it is a good thing you refused (that's if it true o, cos I smell foul) to have sex with a girl you just met online (I'd never done that even though I'd sex countless times with different girls). I pray you stay virgin for now (sex is a course and as well a blessing).

Having said all that, I would advice that you do not post just about anything here. I understand you want to share your feelings and as well lend some advice to people but you should know better that it is best you keep your virginity to yourself and your Creator. People will always discourage you when it comes to issues of virginity. #teamhonesty

By the way, how do I post topics in this forum. Am almost five months old here and I don't know how to write my stories and post. Please dearie (helper), can you help me.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Its ok..Just wanted to know if you know me..
sure I do...
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Sunbellar: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.
PLS O!! STOP INSULTING ME..Here are the lessons i'm proposing for young dependent guys..
1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
3. Lack of concentration in your studies
4. May lead to you becoming a young Dad which probably causes hitches in your marriage tomorrow
5. Contacting STD'
6. Loss of worth among your loved ones..

Its not for popularity!!
Thank your God or any other deity you serve you never did. You would have messed up your destiny and possibly basking in agony of STDs n HIV.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by suco50(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Abel's concept:
Op your topic is too extravagant or should I say definitely overrated for the actual story. You ended up disappointing almost everybody, that's really bad of you. I think you started well but you wanted to defend your action (refusing to have sex) too eagerly. Hence you end up calling her nymphomania (she had sex once with bf).

Op, it is a good thing you refused (that's if it true o, cos I smell foul) to have sex with a girl you just met online (I'd never done that even though I'd sex countless times with different girls). I pray you stay virgin for now (sex is a course and as well a blessing).

Having said all that, I would advice that you do not post just about anything here. I understand you want to share your feelings and as well lend some advice to people but you should know better that it is best you keep your virginity to yourself and your Creator. People will always discourage you when it comes to issues of virginity. #teamhonesty

By the way, how do I post topics in this forum. Am almost five months old here and I don't know how to write my stories and post. Please dearie (helper), can you help me.

Just the way you wrote & post your comment above. Go to any section with relevance to your post and create a new topic. I guess that shld help. Less I forget, your comment to OP is very funny grin

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by childofgod12: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
you people want 2 spoil dis mummy boy, my dear jump and pass nairalanders' advice. It's well.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ublaize: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is the Mod that needs to be fired for bringing this to FP
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Lordlexyy: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Responses here shows the abysmal moral state of most young ppl here. The op merely expressed his displeasure for canality and how he almost became a victim, and all he could get was bashing and insult. What generation of perversion! The consequences of sexx and its effects means nothing to them, and to think we are religious ppl with some measure of spirituality, is most disheartening. Op, God bless and keep you. Turn a deaf ear to all those rotten hypocritics who had thrown morality to the wind.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Abelsconcept(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
suco_50:

Just the way you wrote & post your comment above. Go to any section with relevance to your post and create a new topic. I guess that shld help. Less I forget, your commet to OP is very funny grin

Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
soe:
sure I do...
What's your name?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by bitterpenis(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Abeg you do well.....just send me her contact make I follow up with her
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ublaize:
Is the Mod that needs to be fired for bringing this to FP
I think That mod deserves credit..

You are blinded by what the MAJORITY GO FOR..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by fattbabakay(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP abeg don't mind doz replying rubbish...Som of dem re hopeless goons...dey av sore lives so dey're tryin 2 mak u feel depressd...kip up d so-called virgnity abeg,somday u'll get d reward***vex out***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.