Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Hubby Won't Talk To Me. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (43336 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by CHoccolaTE: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
RoyPCain: @[CHocolaTE]; is 3 some like childbirth? come on, woman.

scholars make mistakes. for sincere effort, he gets 1 unit of reward. if he is correct [correction is in the Quran and Sunnah 'authentic hadith'], he gets double.

You said it is forbidden for women to look at each other's unclothedness, you didn't give any exceptions.
come on, man.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by CHoccolaTE: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sweetlemon: See how people are lamenting over the OP being in a polygamous marriage.
Lol! Most of us women are sharing our men one way or the other! That's the painful reality. The only thing about polygamy is that it's in your face.

Yea, this is sad but true.
Many married men are shameless dogs that still continue chasing women outside after marriage yet they expect loyalty from their wives.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Sniper4real(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
dis 1 na correct issue.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
^ so you ladies have not seen co wives who are like sisters? and their children are like children of each co wife?

i come such a home. and i have seen many in america.

and those who called their husbands dogs, wow is what i say.

you women are so selfish that you do not want the good that you have for your sister in womanhood.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by McGeorge1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chillisauce: If something is not working try other methods.

Begging is not working, try ignoring.
Nagging is not working, trying keeping quiet.

Maybe wear red pant and bra to seduce him, if it didn't work, your husband is cheating sad wink

I buy dis one

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by ExpressBooking(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
shoerack6:
The thing is I don't even nag. I've never done that before since we got married. I don't even talk when he's angry and lashing at me.

He is the type of husband we call baby husband. Tell him to grow up and you too should stay away from making him see reasons to act childishly

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Sniper4real(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dis woman get brain, just registered and had a post dat reached fp, Kudos to u. I hail u. I 1da if d post real sef
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by eskahy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
hmm
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Sweetlemon(f): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sniper4real: Dis woman get brain, just registered and had a post dat reached fp, Kudos to u. I hail u. I 1da if d post real sef

Bia, is it only how to make front page that you people care about?
Me I don't understand some people NL people again o! Wallahi!
"First to comment......"
"Front page......"
Ogini!?
Kilode?
Please what else do you outside internet surfing?
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by doeying(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
shoerack6:
Thanks for your advice but the thing is we have separate room but when it's time to sleep he comes to my room. So practically, when he's angry, he'll decide to sleep in his room.

this is one mistake i always try to make pple avoid(am an architecture student.)...different rooms cause more harm than good(for a couple)
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Entertainer(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
you appollogise not because you re right or rong but you did it because you value your home and you don't want to lose it
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
[CHocolaTE:
]

Yea, this is sad but true.
Many married men are shameless dogs that still continue chasing women outside after marriage yet they expect loyalty from their wives.

Sisi Socolate, we need to talk. What's up? cheesy
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Sunshinelady(f): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
tintingz: If you don't have any reasonable thing to post here kindly STFU smiley

To your own biased thinking 'all' monogamous home are all in good state?
. Dis tintin abi na wetin, leave baby mama alone na, must u comment on all her responses?? Damn !! Are u like 2yrs or somfin

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by seangy4konji: 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
check what you are doing also...He is no mad man...
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Kelyto: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2014
This is one wrong thing people do... Coming to a social networking site to seek advice on marriage.... Well expect the worst... Instead of looking for matured couples and ask or complain ur problems, you are asking propyon Nl dat can say virtually anything without getting hurt...... After vthey must have rained abuses on your husband and you feel they are right and changes for worse, then the real unmanageable Situation arises..
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Beey(f): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2014
Ewuro707:

Sisi Socolate, we need to talk. What's up? cheesy
Am her messenger. Say it & it will be passed on to her.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Maximus85(m): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2014
shoerack6: Hello house,

Whenever I have disagreement with hubby, he'll decide not to talk to me. He won't eat my food and also will not sleep on the same bed with me. I'll have to beg and beg before he finally decides to talk to me.
I'm so sick and tired of his attitude. I tried discussing with him that we should look for a better way to resolve issues but he said he doesn't want to discuss anything with me.
We are presently not talking and have promised myself that this year, no more begging and begging. Have apologised to him like thrice since yesterday, i've sent him messages apologising even though I know that i've done nothing wrong.
Now i'm always in my room because even when I go to where he is, he'll stand up and leave d place.
This is killing me inside. Don't know what to do.
Pls mature advice only.
Mod pls I don't want this thread on front page.

A wise man won't say a word when he's angry.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by bluuu: 12:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Sunshine lady: . Dis tintin abi na wetin, leave baby mama alone na, must u comment on all her responses?? Damn !! Are u like 2yrs or somfin
na so my sis.i wonder y pple would leave d topic n face pple's comments. someone said they do dat wen they r pained n wanna gt back at u.
@op, be financialy independent n focus on ur kids.make ur cals wen he s not there.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Beey: Am her messenger. Say it & it will be passed on to her.

I need her username , we need to talk *wink cheesy
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Kirinwa: 12:17am On Jan 04, 2014
shoerack6:
Thanks for your advice but the thing is we have separate room but when it's time to sleep he comes to my room. So practically, when he's angry, he'll decide to sleep in his room.
Yes I have two kids. I've stopped cooking for him whenever is angry cos if I see d food there on the table, I get more heart broken.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by madridsta007(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2014
shoerack6:
I don't even want to explain what happened cos if I do, u people will help me insult him.
Ok, let me explain. Hubby is a tribalist. He said he doesn't like me speaking this particular language and that's the language I use when communicating with my family.
So yesterday, my aunty called. I tried as much as possible not to speak this language so was just answering her hun, ehn ehn but at the same time I don't want him to think i'm talking with someone I don't want him to know, so I decided to ask after her son in the language. That's where the trouble started oo.
I'm so sick and tired of all this. When I tried begging, he asked me to leave his presence and that was when I asked him if he was trying to frustrate me. He now said these days that my mouth is becoming too sharp and even threatened to slap me.

Let me say something, which I feel is 90% right: Your hubby is not a tribalist. It is very, very likely that your hubby MUST have told you of his resentment to your native language been spoken while he is there before you married him and you MUST have told him that you would not do such, before you were married.

This is usually the case. Now you are married, after two kids and well in marriage, you may feel the urge to speak the language and forget those small but pedantic promises. Doesn't work that way, my sister. You must have kept those promises when your marriage was still young, you need to start doing so now.

Those are the promises that made him have you as a wife. Along that promise and the others that you have not mentioned, you will need to keep them, if you want to keep your marriage. Luckily this is not a hubby that is accused of sleeping around or a drunkard. You will need to critically look at yourself, swallow the humble pie and go back to those promises you gave before.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Sunshinelady(f): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2014
RoyPCain: ^ so you ladies have not seen co wives who are like sisters? and their children are like children of each co wife?

i come such a home. and i have seen many in america.

and those who called their husbands dogs, wow is what i say.

you women are so selfish that you do not want the good that you have for your sister in womanhood.
. Since u r so 'brotherly' , y not allow ur wife (or wives) to hav oda guys so dat u pple can live as brothers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by hamzeiy: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2014
@ baby mama al jahannami if Allah wills...i am still waitin for ur proofs oh...d authentic hadith u hav as proofs...pls dnt bring daeef hia..i bliv u shud knw d meanin of dt since u seem to be knowledgable on hadith......use**less thing...await ur destruction oh
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by arewaqueen: 12:37am On Jan 04, 2014
ypepe: Baby mama abeg no kill me!
Look at that man and d wives!
I like their style.

C fine gals. Eew.
Honestly speaking, what pple fail to grab is that they r responsible for their own happiness. Society or religion shouldn't detect to u the criteria u must follow to be happy.

[color=#990000]Go and c how women r treated in d north,
u will weep. Even some christians there picked after them.

And those idiots in NA r not even helping matters.
I know one day, maybe not in my generation but they will revolt like d minorities did in US.

Cruel and babaric world. There r sane ones that dot on their only wife too.

I totally disagree with the highlighted statement. Thank God am a northerner and a muslim so I know what happens in our societies. I am opportune to live in a multicultural environment and from what I deduce the reverse is the case. most of us are happy and polygamy isn't the end of the world. Islam or not African men are polygamous in nature and it's practised all over the continent even by followers of none abrahamic religions. Successa/happiness has nothing with a region, tribe, society bt its solely depends on individual personalities. Do not judge by a small number of ppl you knw who live in miserable marriages in the north. For example, my igbo neighbor isn't dat lucky, he beats her up mercilessly, calls her ashawo ryt infront of the gateman and this is the same woman that pays skul fees for all their kids (4nos) and pays rent too, so dear is it fair for me to say most igbo women live in unhappy marriages
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Decryptor: Please read the story well. She is ibo who got converted to islam after she married the monkey! Stop trying to cover up.

Please quote where she said so
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Bantino: If you offend him, ensure that you appologise accordingly. If the cause of your misunderstanding is not your fault, ignore him for a while, ensure you prepare his food even when he refuses to eat.

If you guys don't have kids yet, wear some skimpy cloths at home, and try so many ways of seducing him without talking to him.

Walk out of the bathroom unclad most times, he may behave as if he's not noticing your moves, just continue. To break him, at night, just pretend to feel cold and tell him to hold you, beleive me, he will gladly hold you and from there one thing leads to another.

When you guys are done making love then you can have a 'brief discussion' with him concerning his attitude, Bleep him after the discussion then sleep off. If you get it right, he will change with time and learn how to talk issues over.
that's why i like nl........ U can't lack ideals here, there must be a way out. In nl we stand!!!!! shocked
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by favourume(f): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2014
shoerack6:
I don't even want to explain what happened cos if I do, u people will help me insult him.
Ok, let me explain. Hubby is a tribalist. He said he doesn't like me speaking this particular language and that's the language I use when communicating with my family.
So yesterday, my aunty called. I tried as much as possible not to speak this language so was just answering her hun, ehn ehn but at the same time I don't want him to think i'm talking with someone I don't want him to know, so I decided to ask after her son in the language. That's where the trouble started oo.
I'm so sick and tired of all this. When I tried begging, he asked me to leave his presence and that was when I asked him if he was trying to frustrate me. He now said these days that my mouth is becoming too sharp and even threatened to slap me.

My sister, I will tell you how I was able to stop this same attitude. Please make such you are not at fault then do this

1. Never say anything or do anything that will cause you to apologise later ( mind what you say or do so that it does not happen that you disrespected your husband)

2. Do not talk to him at that time, although it may be hard but carry on with you life as if he does not exist

3. Always try and be happy or forge it even if you are not but do not dwell on what ever caused the issue.

4. Do not discuss your husband's attitude with bad friends/relatives because they can poison your mind against him

5. Against all learn to pray for your husband, that is the secret. But don't forget to pray for yourself to be the best wife ever.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by jaytee01(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2014
shoerack6: Thanks so much everyone.
Baby mama, thanks for your advice. But I don't know if I can still go for NYSC. I mean, where do I start from cos I didn't even collect my call up letter then.
Yes, absolutely. Simply go to the nearest NYSC State Secretariat and present your case to the Head of Deployment and Relocation. You will be mobilised asap.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 04, 2014
hamzeiy: @ baby mama al jahannami if Allah wills...i am still waitin for ur proofs oh...d authentic hadith u hav as proofs...pls dnt bring daeef hia..i bliv u shud knw d meanin of dt since u seem to be knowledgable on hadith......use**less thing...await ur destruction oh

Nna open another thread make we no derail this one
Not in the Islamic section though
Put it in general matters and let me know
I promise to meet you there
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by stpat1(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: Tribalist, acting childish and behaving like a demi-god. I am out of here

Just Imagine. I believe he is her Alpha and Omega. Cos considering the reason for his actions, I can only wonder how much less he values her.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2014
jaytee01: Yes, absolutely. Simply go to the nearest NYSC State Secretariat and present your case to the Head of Deployment and Relocation. You will be mobilised asap.

@ the original poster

Nne I nu go
Let me speak in EngliIgbo,they said na I bu Nwanne m nwanyi
I didn't read it from you sha
If you are Igbo remember that umu nwanyi Igbo Siri Ike ri nne
We don't wait around to be taken care of by a man let alone Onye mba
My advice still stands
Go and do your NYSC get a job and hold unto it
Anwu kwala na di?
I am pulling down my ear while saying this one
Ekwe kwala ga di were bottle kpu o gi gorimakpa
Chukwu nyere gi ogugu Isi biko put it to use
Make yourself financially independent,I have said it about 5 times on this thread
Happy new year Nwanne m

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.