Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (163268 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2014
kopell:
OgaSpyder well done, I we like to know the name and cost of that tiles on the hall way or balcony on the top picture.

The tiles were made by Gomez tiles, Spain and they cost N1,700 per square meter.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2014
Onuokwu:

Did you eventually decide on weather to screed this house or not? If not, are you going to move straight to painting and do you factor this in before deciding on the plastering style etc. Just curious. Good to know you have opened another division dealing in building materials grin grin grin

We just made the decision to paint instead of screeding, the walls are relatively of good quality plastering work, so there will not be much problems. Oh! the tiles import cheesy I still buy from importers, but I am registered to import building materials as a part of my business, I am just bidding my time and looking for a good store before I can go into building materials. I could make building costs come down a little I can cut off a few more links on the supply chain.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2014
More updates from this site tomorrow.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 1:58am On Nov 12, 2014
spyder880:

Oh! the tiles import cheesy I still buy from importers, but I am registered to import building materials as a part of my business, I am just bidding my time and looking for a good store before I can go into building materials. I could make building costs come down a little I can cut off a few more links on the supply chain.

Oh! Yeah right. Like you gonna open a store in Lagos (Western hemisphere) where we can patronize you...
One day we gonna block all roads leading to Enugu, that nothing will pass thru, watch me... smiley
Ok.. I am jealous of those Enugu people having you by themselves... OK?

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2014
mufutau55:

Oh! Yeah right. Like you gonna open a store in Lagos (Western hemisphere) where we can patronize you...
One day we gonna block all roads leading to Enugu, that nothing will pass thru, watch me... smiley

Hajji M.

Oga, if I decide to import stuff into the country and Lagos is not involved, e no go work na grin

I will be sure to be well represented in Lagos, always good to have a larger market for your goods, and I can bring in the stuff we like here. I now have a very good idea of what we all like to have here.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Oga Hajji make you leave them alone o. Not many things dem dey enjoy there. Make dem no carry war come meet you for NY.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Still plastering the fence of this house. ......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2014
More. ...

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Electrical wiring of the fence is ongoing now.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Inside and outside. ....

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is coming out beautifully. When do you guys plan to start etting this out.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by jayedu108: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
spyder880:
Inside and outside. ....
Hy spyder I have a land that I intend selling at topland egbona junction, amechi in enugu, the compound is wide it can contain a 4 storey building but dey is also a building inside d compound as I speak can u assist me or link me with a buyer or an agent please i await ur response.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
the guy by the wall standing like he was about to be struck by epilepsy grin (astagfurllah)
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Empiree:
the guy by the wall standing like he was about to be struck by epilepsy grin (astagfurllah)

The guy is trying to earn his money o grin
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Work is going on normally.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
We are still putting finishing touches to this house, more works tomorrow.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2014
As we prepare for the painting of this house, some colours to consider. ......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
painting?. i thought compound has to be cemented before that, no?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
spyder880:
As we prepare for the painting of this house, some colours to consider. ......

Spyder.. Is this the same color we talked about?

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:
painting?. i thought compound has to be cemented before that, no?

Good point. Mr Spyder, which would come first, painting or outer ground floor finishing or tiling.

With respect to colour it has to compliment the colour of roof.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
We are sampling some paint colours on the walls so as to choose the colour combination that will best suit this building.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
The three, together. .......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Interlocking stones sample. ......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
The whole finish of this house is about to commence, expect to see more beautiful pictures in the coming days ahead. ........

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Our target painting style, with some minor modifications.

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by NL1960: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
spyder880:
Our target painting style, with some minor modifications.

What are the names of the different colours.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
spyder880:
We are sampling some paint colours on the walls so as to choose the colour combination that will best suit this building.

I like the first green/olive on the top.. it will match the roof perfectly.

See the color we discuss in this thread... I think the blue is still a little bit off, but they keep telling it's the photos..
https://www.nairaland.com/1791846/thread-property-owners-types-paint/1

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Purchasing barbed wire for the top of the fence.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by peaceland(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
spyder880:
Purchasing barbed wire for the top of the fence.
oga spyder
please can u do a price analysis for this.
thanks
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
peaceland:

oga spyder
please can u do a price analysis for this.
thanks

Seconded... I need a price to fence 2 plots (120 x 120ft) with that barbed wire. Thanks Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2014
spyder880:
The three, together. .......

I like that shade of brown. What's the name of the color? But I am not sure the lighter color on the top half of the 3D is brown o.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2014
I will get back to you guys on the costs of the security fence wires.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.