Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20771 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2014
xynerise:
You are dulling o
cheesy grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Yayyy!! @Update grin

Affirm ur intention on this game na
Or u waiting for that special person to state his before u do?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2014
MabraO:

Affirm ur intention on this game na
Or u waiting for that special person to state his before u do?
shocked shocked see mind reading oo
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked shocked see mind reading oo

Hehehe
I don catch ugrin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2014
MabraO:

Hehehe
I don catch ugrin
If I Hear?! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2014
Going good I see
xynerise: UPDATE
Contestants(Male):

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh

Contestants(Female)
Yeyenatu
Harbosede
Jambsupport
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2014
MizMyColi: If I Hear?! cheesy cheesy

Cos of u xynerise never start the contest wink
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2014
MabraO:

Cos of u xynerise never start the contest wink
Hmmm....If I hear?!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ify Angela: When is it starting naw?
why can't I see your 'I'm in' there?
MizMyColi: shocked shocked see mind reading oo
and you too
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
yeyenatu: why can't I see your 'I'm in' there? and you too
There's still time na grin cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
yeyenatu: Going good I see
The ministry is moving cool
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Oahray: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
What is dead may never die, but rises, harder and stronger. A man likes the drowned thread, but a man can only watch.

Seun can you make a nairaland thumbs-up emoticon for us?

1 Like

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
yeyenatu: why can't I see your 'I'm in' there? and you too
coming
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mondisweets: contest na, you might find your wife o
sad
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by luxanne(f): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
MizMyColi: If I hear say old account come back grin grin now I'm reminded of a song, Gone with the wind angry .... cheesy Thanks Lux Sweets...I'll wait.

Aww. You welcome dear grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by luxanne(f): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
MabraO: Happy new month house
First day of the second half of 2014

Neldrizzy
Mizmycoli
Dre11
Xynerise
Luxanne
AfricanApple
Yeyenatu

And other constestants
Sorry I don't know ur monikers

We all shall make it till d end of the yr and beyond

Amen. Happy new month to you too mabraO smiley
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by luxanne(f): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
AfricanApple: lol, sweery i've not meant to change d name o infact i reopened with ma dear akiraaple but something just clicked in my brain, so i deactivated it

That thing dat made u deactivate it must have been serious, lol. No prob dear, just glad u around smiley

AfricanApple: hear him out? ehh i dnt knw d guy sef, besides he never break head or bckbone na

Y evulz na grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
hi guys i just saw this thread and am so into it and am booking a space as a contestant
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by GetFeatured: 12:31am On Jul 03, 2014
If you are an attractive individual or in a relationship/marriage then this is your chance to Get Featured in a magazine!!
You will be interviewed about what makes you tick, for this special feature.
To try your luck, please PM https://www.nairaland.com/getfeatured OR send your photo and email to girlboardingschoolatyahoodot com
Your photos must be high quality and attractive.
Thank you
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by EzePromoe: 6:10am On Jul 03, 2014
xynerise: .
Finally I finished reading this smiley
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Finally I finished reading this smiley
grin. Antelope
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
All these NL ladies wey wan spoil my market, if una like make una no show interest from now reach next year. This thread go hang for romance section forever till una declare interest angry
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
This Antelope, you still dey nl dey find woman?? I thought you're married.... angry
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
Flashaldrin: This Antelope, you still dey nl dey find woman?? I thought you're married.... angry
so?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
I sorry for skydeep undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by AfricanApple(f): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
dre11:

amen bros....
Happy new month 2 u
u just dey form effizy for me abi, i no go talk now
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Flashaldrin: I sorry for skydeep undecided
She thinks you are jobless
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
xynerise:
She thinks you are jobless
So?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
AfricanApple: u just dey form effizy for me abi, i no go talk now

talk say i wan do wetin......
Shey no be u and ur friend they think of joining the game.....

I dey wait make una two sign up nah........
Most ladies they run from the show nah
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by AfricanApple(f): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
dre11:

talk say i wan do wetin......
Shey no be u and ur friend they think of joining the game.....

I dey wait make una two sign up nah........
Most ladies they run from the show nah
me say i won join? u knw i dnt even have d time. its only coli, i dnt knw who put my name there

wat i'm saying is u are snobing me
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
AfricanApple: me say i won join? u knw i dnt even have d time. its only coli, i dnt knw who put my name there

wat i'm saying is u are snobing me

i won't snob u and i cross mah heart i won't do that.......
I don't know when u come around and i can't say where to find u............
Before the tusnami we know where we meet, but now..................
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ah just dey pass......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.