Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20770 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 5:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Ehem *clears throat*

Its better I try to clear the air especially for those who might be interested in the game.

Neldrizzy, Bros, I hail oo......[I schooled in Uniben]

MabraO, wo khie........ grin grin

As you might have guessed/known, FG is simply Forum Games Section.....that's where I'm known [sort of].....
Talking about being popular, I'm just a "New Newbiee" [my former NL life inclusive]

Dre11 is my First Male Friend on NL, my very first (from my former NL Life). Besides if you read the lines properly, you'll notice I've known him tey tey, azzin, Nuh be today tongue .......

I should have done that earlier, but at some point I felt we'd derailed the thread enough.

#NuffSaid
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2014
grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2014
You guys have derailed enough. Lets stay on topic, please
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 6:24am On Jul 01, 2014
Happy new month house
First day of the second half of 2014

Neldrizzy
Mizmycoli
Dre11
Xynerise
Luxanne
AfricanApple
Yeyenatu

And other constestants
Sorry I don't know ur monikers

We all shall make it till d end of the yr and beyond
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by AfricanApple(f): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2014
luxanne:

Africanapple? Akira, u mean u've been wanting to change ur username abi? Lol...I see u dear and am fine. Can't wait for d one week ban to elapsed so u guys can com bak to fg abeg, missed u too.
lol, sweery i've not meant to change d name o infact i reopened with ma dear akiraaple but something just clicked in my brain, so i deactivated it
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by AfricanApple(f): 6:52am On Jul 01, 2014
luxanne:

AfricanApple, I think som1 is seriously crushing on u here, y didn't u hear him out atleast? Bad gurl, Lmao! grin grin

hear him out? ehh i dnt knw d guy sef, besides he never break head or bckbone na
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ehem *clears throat*

Its better I try to clear the air especially for those who might be interested in the game.

MabraO, wo khie........ grin grin

As you might have guessed/known, FG is simply Forum Games Section.....that's where I'm known [sort of].....
Talking about being popular, I'm just a "New Newbiee" [my former NL life inclusive]

Dre11 is my First Male Friend on NL, my very first (from my former NL Life). Besides if you read the lines properly, you'll notice I've known him tey tey, azzin, Nuh be today tongue .......

I should have done that earlier, but at some point I felt we'd derailed the thread enough.

#NuffSaid
like seriously Imagine ooo... Small world indeed.. Me also rep UNIBEN, buh me ah based in abuja you nor... Meanwhile me want you 2 participate fi the game.. Mee ah know its gona be interesting with you...
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2014
MabraO: Happy new month house
First day of the second half of 2014

Neldrizzy
Mizmycoli
Dre11
Xynerise
Luxanne
AfricanApple
Yeyenatu

And other constestants
Sorry I don't know ur monikers

We all shall make it till d end of the yr and beyond
badest boss... Same2u.... #hailings
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by yommyphresh(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2014
Thread's been derailed obviously. Anyways, I'm in.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2014
UPDATE
Contestants(Male):

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh

Contestants(Female)
Yeyenatu
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2014
Xynerise when is the competition starting
Bloody dey hot oh
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ehem *clears throat*

MabraO wo khie........ grin grin

#NuffSaid

grin bolded kinda confusing
I take it u asking how am I?
Nd not the oda way round
Am fine
How was ur night?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2014
MabraO:

grin bolded kinda confusing
I take it u asking how am I?
Nd not the oda way round
Am fine
How was ur night?
Yes oo...that was the intent. I guess my Beni's gone rusty. My night was fine. Thanks for the new month wishes too grin I wish you the same, and more grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: like seriously Imagine ooo... Small world indeed.. Me also rep UNIBEN, buh me ah based in abuja you nor... Meanwhile me want you 2 participate fi the game.. Mee ah know its gona be interesting with you...

LoL cheesy Now you sound Rastafarian and I'm reminded of my mellow Gee's moniker that got annihilated. Gee, just incase you see this......Coli's rooting for you ATW smiley

Ehen.....Which of the hostels do you stay at in Ekoshodin grin I stayed at EFCC headquarters near colon towers cheesy cheesy cheesy

As per participating, Its just that traffic isn't the way it was before the great tsunami on this subject.

Or have people participated in something similar in the past and didn't like the experience. Dunno Sha..........

I participated in the last Romance section games and It was fun, BIG TIME cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2014
MabraO: Xynerise when is the competition starting
Bloody dey hot oh
When the ladies come out of their closets
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL cheesy Now you sound Rastafarian and I'm reminded of my mellow Gee's moniker that got annihilated. Gee, just incase you see this......Coli's rooting for you ATW smiley

Ehen.....Which of the hostels do you stay at in Ekoshodin grin I stayed at EFCC headquarters near colon towers cheesy cheesy cheesy

As per participating, Its just that traffic isn't the way it was before the great tsunami on this subject.

Or have people participated in something similar in the past and didn't like the experience. Dunno Sha..........

I participated in the last Romance section games and It was fun, BIG TIME cheesy cheesy grin

errrrmmmm sorry ur rastafarian friend was tsunamized! But the good news is me is here 2 replace him ya know.#wink..... For the ekosodin stuff we av 2 discuss that in private (some reasons ya know) PM me ur BB pin.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Cecediva(f): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Itztunechi: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2014
All this competition self wey nor they pay

tcheeeewww undecided undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: errrrmmmm sorry ur rastafarian friend was tsunamized! But the good news is me is here 2 replace him ya know.#wink..... For the ekosodin stuff we av 2 discuss that in private (some reasons ya know) PM me ur BB pin.
LoL cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL cheesy cheesy
yur bwai!!! Me ah patiently waiting fi the pin..
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2014
Cecediva: embarassed embarassed
hmmmmm nice DP... See milk factory!!!! You need to donate those gland 2 federal govt so that boys will start working on it...... Lolll
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Cecediva(f): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: hmmmmm nice DP... See milk factory!!!! You need to donate those gland 2 federal govt so that boys will start working on it...... Lolll
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

www.nairaland.com/redbenson
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Cecediva: embarassed embarassed
Are you game? Introverts don't need to worry about the contest. Everything is fixed cool
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Cecediva:
haba shawty,, why are you sad
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2014
El Guapo:

www.nairaland.com/redbenson
Goodmorning smiley
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Cecediva(f): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2014
xynerise:
Are you game? Introverts don't need to worry about the contest. Everything is fixed cool
Did i indicate any interest?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Cecediva(f): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: haba shawty,, why are you sad
No,am not **smiles
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2014
Cecediva: Did i indicate any interest?
Not yet
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2014
xynerise:
When the ladies come out of their closets

Some aren't bold to express their intention on this thread
But from their comments u would get the message they are passing across

I know of 2 female monikers that ve but wouldn't want to come out Straight
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2014
MabraO:

Some aren't bold to express their intention on this thread
But from their comments u would get the message they are passing across

I know of 2 female monikers that ve but wouldn't want to come out Straight
Can you help convince them that their monikers will not be displayed during the contest?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Cecediva(f): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2014
xynerise:
Not yet
Ok...so u are fixing people 2geda?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year / I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.