Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20777 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Abeg who sing aye by davido ?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Neldrizzy: Abeg who sing aye by davido ?
Hian!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
MizMyColi: Hian!

Boo I'm missing you mehn.

Aren't they gon' lift your temporary ban at the FG anytime soon? embarassed

Just need a thread where I can pour out my heart, I dont wanna derail any soul's thread.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
El Guapo:

Boo I'm missing you mehn.

Aren't they gon' lift your temporary ban at the FG anytime soon? embarassed

Just need a thread where I can pour out my heart, I dont wanna derail any soul's thread.
Hey El kiss kiss The missing's mutual and I hope they unban me permanently so we can continue with our Panama Flows [yeah, it all came back to me grin]..... Now I'm being punished for being a "Noob"? #ThinkingOutLoud
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
MizMyColi: Hey El kiss kiss The missing's mutual and I hope they unban me permanently so we can continue with our Panama Flows [yeah, it all came back to me grin]..... Now I'm being punished for being a "Noob"? #ThinkingOutLoud

You're not being punished boo neither are you a noob.

5 months data were lost, the old MizMyColi who isn't a noob that'd fantasize about being on the plane to Panama was lost too.

You have your 'life' back honey and thank good heavens, I never remarried while waiting for your reincarnation cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
El Guapo:

You're not being punished boo neither are you a noob.

5 months data were lost, the old MizMyColi who isn't a noob that'd fantasize about being on the plane to Panama was lost too.

You have your 'life' back honey and thank good heavens, I never remarried while waiting for your reincarnation cheesy
There's sO much to catch up on........its good you never did. That's why I made a vow to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..............We'll talk more @FG wink #Dr'linAlready
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by afrobizlink: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
your your best shot of love visit www.hookupcode.com this dating site is mainly for singles and student to meet girls around the world for a hookup that will last and last.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
MizMyColi: There's sO much to catch up on........its good you never did. That's why I made a vow to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..............We'll talk more @FG wink #Dr'linAlready

Vow to. . .

You know you've got my mind in the mix already but then I'd have to wait - I pray i remember it then, such a silly memory i've got.

I just gotta logout now, got some assingments to do. Hope to catch ya tomorrow, loff you bae kiss
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by emmak2k4(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2014
VACANCIES!!!
(1). Sales Representatives
(2). Merchandiser's
(3). Sales Executives
The above vacancies are currently opened at E-force ltd, Lagos.
Requirements:
(1) Good sales/marketing skills
(2) Should reside in the island
(3) SSCE/OND
Send CV to emmak2k4@gmail.com or submit hard copies to our Ajah office situated at suite A20, Ajah shopping complex, Ajah, Lagos
Call 08063133133 for further inquiries.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Hey nitlad......you might wanna scroll up wink
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by nitlad: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Hey nitlad......you might wanna scroll up wink

Wetin dey up? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
nitlad:

Wetin dey up? undecided undecided undecided
cheesy I see the tsunami didn't transform you cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by nitlad: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy I see the tsunami didn't transform you cheesy

Apparently, it swept you off tongue God save you say I never thief your username before you return. . . tongue grin cheesy grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by akiOYIBO: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
am in
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
nitlad:

Apparently, it swept you off tongue God save you say I never thief your username before you return. . . tongue grin cheesy grin
Now I see you're a secret admirer cool Well, thanks grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
akiOYIBO: am in
Xynerise ^^^^ Incoming!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
akiOYIBO: am in
Are you male or female?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by akiOYIBO: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
xynerise:
Are you male or female?
male
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
akiOYIBO:
male
Noted.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
UPDATE
Contestants(Male):

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh
akiOYIBO
Contestants(Female)
Yeyenatu
Harbosede
Jambsupport
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
xynerise: UPDATE
Contestants(Male):

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh
akiOYIBO
Contestants(Female)
Yeyenatu
Harbosede
Jambsupport

Harbosed and jambsupport didn't express their intentions y add them?
The last time they were found on here was last yr
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
MabraO:

Harbosed and jambsupport didn't express their intentions y add them?
The last time they were found on here was last yr
They did on the previous thread before Nairaland was attacked
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
xynerise: All these NL ladies wey wan spoil my market, if una like make una no show interest from now reach next year. This thread go hang for romance section forever till una declare interest angry
gringringrin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Guess I'm missing out on this one...
Following closely.

Dygeasy, u no fit even call me..
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
xynerise:

Haaaa
Since last yr
Na him be say na next yr d contest go start be that oh
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by akiOYIBO: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
xynerise: UPDATE
Contestants(Male):

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh
akiOYIBO
Contestants(Female)
Yeyenatu
Harbosede
Jambsupport
come xynerise abi wetin...why d yellow colour on my moniker
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Guess I'm missing out on this one...
Following closely.

Dygeasy, u no fit even call me..
Ol boi this thing don tey na grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
akiOYIBO:
come xynerise abi wetin...why d yellow colour on my moniker
lol! You be olodo. grin

That is what happens when you use the 'mention' link.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dygeasy: Ol boi this thing don tey na grin

I no know...
I pray it leads to a success...
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
xynerise:
It's Harbosede02 not the one you're typing. grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

I no know...
I pray it leads to a success...
lol! Amin.

That's the prayer we need. grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by akiOYIBO: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dygeasy: lol! You be olodo. grin

That is what happens when you use the 'mention' link.
shattp you...u no get elder for vicinity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.