Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20769 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Cecediva: Ok...so u are fixing people 2geda?
No, I don't pair
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2014
xynerise:
Can you help convince them that their monikers will not be displayed during the contest?

I would try
But I guess they would be reading this to know
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2014
xynerise:
Are you game? Introverts don't need to worry about the contest. Everything is fixed cool
Sir u mean our privacy would not be compromised? sad
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Cecediva(f): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2014
xynerise:
No, I don't pair
Ok
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2014
MabraO:

Some aren't bold to express their intention on this thread
But from their comments u would get the message they are passing across

I know of 2 female monikers that ve but wouldn't want to come out Straight
undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2014
IrishKez:
Sir u mean our privacy would not be compromised? sad
Affirmative
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2014
IrishKez: undecided

U know I spoke the truth
I know u intend to but due to some circumstance beyond ugrin
Don't worry as xynerise said ur identity would be hidden wink for the duration if the contest
U beautiful u know
Would like to be paired with u
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2014
Cecediva: No,am not **smiles
ok.. Oya give mee a nice hug #shines teeth
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2014
MabraO:

U know I spoke the truth
Don't worry as xynerise said ur identity would be hidden wink for the duration if the contest
U beautiful u know
sad
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2014
IrishKez:
sad

It seem u only like the smiley language
sad
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Goodmorning smiley

Morning dear.

Noticed you were missing someone, had to cut the chase short for you wink
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
El Guapo:

Morning dear.

Noticed you were missing someone, had to cut the chase short for you wink
Naahh.....not Him. Red is a Romancelander. This one isn't. cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by SpaceGooat: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
MabraO:

U know I spoke the truth
U beautiful u know
step of!! shes mine angry
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
SpaceGooat:

And u re
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Naahh.....not Him. Red is a Romancelander. This one isn't. cheesy

Really? Guess i haven't been paying a close attention then - probably clamped to my high school biggest feature.

So the wild-goose chase continues?

You just gotta get over him already OR did you promise him a BJ which you just want to fulfil? wink
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
El Guapo:

Really? Guess i haven't been paying a close attention then - probably clamped to my high school biggest feature.

So the wild-goose chase continues?

You just gotta get over him already OR did you promise him a BJ which you just want to fulfil? wink
cheesy wild goose chase? For you? smiley I don't get over those who add value to my life. wink BJ? angry Naah.....We related on higher levels.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
SpaceGooat:

MabraO:

And u re
undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
MabraO: Happy new month house
First day of the second half of 2014

Neldrizzy
Mizmycoli
Dre11
Xynerise
Luxanne
AfricanApple
Yeyenatu

And other constestants
Sorry I don't know ur monikers

We all shall make it till d end of the yr and beyond

amen bros....
Happy new month 2 u
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by SpaceGooat: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
MabraO:

And u re
her husby
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
SpaceGooat: her husby

Sorry to break it to u
Ur tenure just expured tongue

Am now the new landlord
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by EmmadyS(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dygeasy: You don vex?

Sorry o. grin

Am nt annoyed bt am jst givin u the approciate reply to ur damn bleeped post. Ryt? EmaaadyyyyS! Yes.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
When is it starting naw?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ify Angela: When is it starting naw?
You ladies are delaying it
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
xynerise:
You ladies are delaying it
oh
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2014
UPDATE
Contestants(Male):

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh

Contestants(Female)
Yeyenatu
Harbosede
Jambsupport
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2014
Yayyy!! @Update grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2014
cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by KingTom(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2014
Mondisweets: cheesy
Why am I not contesting
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2014
King Tom:
Why am I not contesting
contest na, you might find your wife o
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by KingTom(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2014
Mondisweets: contest na, you might find your wife o
I have you so what more do I want cheesy. If those guys in the experience thread bother u again let me know cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Yayyy!! @Update grin
You are dulling o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year / I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.