Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230791 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 11, 2014
Ibnsultan: such statements without proof is dangerous
The lame pictures on this thread are proof enough for you.

Keep on burying your head in the sand
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 5:09am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:

Is anything the problem? Why will you just walk in here and start behaving like you have rabies? If you have any issues with what is posted here, kindly leave the thread..if you have photo to post, you are free to do so..If not, kindly walk out of here.
Thank You

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
My friend. were you born 8 years ago?

If it were to be Zak Ibiam or Odi or any Niger Delta or south-eastern region, you will see all the armored cars of the Nigerian army rolled out in full force.

Now it is the north-east, and the mugus are using Toyota Hilux to go into a major battle.
How can anyone appreciate such f00lishness and insincerity?

there is a little bit of tiny sence somewhere in what u re saying but however this is not the right way or place to express it, it would be prefered if you make a new thread to express this your agitations to enable it get better attention, who knows it might just make frontpage, but for now allow us join oga sirius in a digital tour of sambisa.(secret, top military commentators have also clamoured against the use of light skinned operational vehicles in a region were you can be shot at, by anyone and from anywhere. From what oga sirius have been posting we re begining to see that new equipments re being fielded, i guess this issue of hilux as operational vehicle would with time be restricted to non hostile environment, that is the only thing i saw in your comments sha.@quid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by femikay149(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls i beg every one to ignore @quid

He is juz trying to derail this thread

Do not give him the pleasure

Juz let him be talking to himself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 6:06am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:

I beg you in God's name, do not derail the Thread! For some of us who have Families out there, this thread is the only idea we've got regarding what they are going through there!
Sirius is Painstakingly trying to Rebuild one of the Richest Threads in any African Blog. Don't make it any harder for him please!
He's putting his Life, Time and Job on the line 4 us.
We agree with all you've said! Yes, we are burying our heads in the Sand, Yes the Military is Shady, Yes BH is a hoax! Yes Sirius is an NA PR guy! We agree, just leave us in our Ignorance pleaaaase! Thank You Sir!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by femikay149(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2014
By the way i feel it is high time @seun gives op the power to ban anyone tryimg to derail his thread
So that they can not comment and even hide the messsages , unless some immatured folks ere ll juz drive d matured ones out of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2014
EasternLeopard:
Deploying vital weapons to a region that seeks power at all cost is madness especially when the threat of coup is real.

If a coup is launched and it fails, the coup plotters might seize the armoury within their stronghold and push South.
^^ This is PRECISELY my point. Coups are animated from within the armed forces.
Therefore, your statement leads to the conclusion that some elements within the nigerian army are serious saboteurs (providing lame responses to BH) and coup-plotters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2014
femikay149: By the way i feel it is high time @seun gives op the power to ban anyone trying to derail his thread
So that they can not comment and even hide the messsages , unless some immatured folks ere ll juz drive d matured ones out of nairaland
^^
Appealing to online force and online violence cannot provide a solution to the questions that are being asked in this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2014
femikay149: By the way i feel it is high time @seun gives op the power to ban anyone tryimg to derail his thread

Just ignoring people who have no meaningful contribution to any discussion will usually result in them running out of insults and going elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 11, 2014
IdomaLikita:
I beg you in God's name, do not derail the Thread! For some of us who have Families out there, this thread is the only idea we've got regarding what they are going through there!
Sirius is Painstakingly trying to Rebuild one of the Richest Threads in any African Blog. Don't make it any harder for him please!
He's putting his Life, Time and Job on the line 4 us.
We agree with all you've said! Yes, we are burying our heads in the Sand, Yes the Military is Shady, Yes BH is a hoax! Yes Sirius is an NA PR guy! We agree, just leave us in our Ignorance pleaaaase! Thank You Sir!

^^ Massaging your emotions by looking at fraudulent pictures on Nairaland is not the best way to help your family members.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2014
SiriusBlack:
if you have photo to post, you are free to do so..
Thank You
This is what they urgently need in that yeye NE ===>

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Henry120:

Quick response force regiment.

NAF(nigerian airforce) special forces.
Ibnsultan: elite air force unit. Quick response force
oh, thank yhu
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pangea: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2014
I noticed there are many cretinous individuals on this thread! angry
My advice to Sirius and the well wishers of this thread:
DONT FEED THE TROLL!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2014
Pangea: I noticed there are many cretinous individuals on this thread! angry
My advice to Sirius and the well wishers of this thread:
DONT FEED THE TROLL!
It depends on who does the feeding

I have posted this before ===>

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
^^ This is PRECISELY my point. Coups are animated from within the armed forces.
Therefore, your statement leads to the conclusion that some elements within the nigerian army are serious saboteurs (providing lame responses to BH) and coup-plotters.

That is why you must congratulate GEJ and his advisers for smartly establishing new military bases in the SS and SE regions.

What we need to do is to encourage him to buy and stockpile advance weapons in the SS and SE regions and also empty the Northern armouries.

I will also advise him to build a public-private industrial military complex covering some part of Abia, Akwa Ibom , Cross River and linked to the Sea that divides Akwa Ibom and Cross River.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2014
EasternLeopard:

That is why you must congratulate GEJ and his advisers for smartly establishing new military bases in the SS and SE regions.

What we need to do is to encourage him to buy and stockpile advance weapons in the SS and SE regions and also empty the Northern armouries.

I will also advise him to build a public-private industrial military complex covering some part of Abia, Akwa Ibom , Cross River and linked to the Sea that divides Akwa Ibom and Cross River.
Ok. . .makes sense.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by femikay149(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2014
By the way, @siriusblack u r yet to answer my last new questions

Waiting.........................
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2014
EasternLeopard:

i don't trust this guy undecided right from page one! #noOffenceman.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 11, 2014
cirmuell: i don't trust this guy undecided right from page one! #noOffenceman.
who u come trust na?
Shekau ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
@Quid, if you have been following the Thread ever before the data loss, there is no Boko Apologist in this thread. Even we were shown the PIC of the commander that gave others that caused the Mutiny in Maiduguri.
Sirusblack, Komekn & others have long time in this thread advised the FG on the use of All terrain & submersible or Amphibious Armoured tanks. All were postes here.
Sirusblack & others have also advocated for the use of US styled MRAP for conveying troops to Frontlines.
Adminstration flexes differs, OBJ' flex cannot be the same as GEJ.
We know we are loosing Gallant Men & that is the message everybody here is Preaching
#EQUIP OUR TROOPS.
@Quid- Cease fire ok!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
@Quid, if you have been following the Thread ever before the data loss, there is no Boko Apologist in this thread. Even we were shown the PIC of the commander that gave others that caused the Mutiny in Maiduguri.
Sirusblack, Komekn & others have long time in this thread advised the FG on the use of All terrain & submersible Armoured tanks. All were postes here.
Sirusblack & others have also advocated for the use of US styled MRAP for conveying troops to Frontlines.
Adminstration flexes differs, OBJ' flex cannot be the same as GEJ.
We know we are loosing Gallant Men & that is the message everybody here is Preaching
#EQUIP OUR TROOPS.
@Quid- Cease fire ok!!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2014
cool318:
#EQUIP OUR TROOPS.
A Better Message==> stop hoarding military equipment, and pretending that there are no armored vehicles to be put to use.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
Pls this thread has rules...Only photos from the current CT-COIN operations will be accepted..Do not post any photos again..I beg of you..Your contribution on this thread, is NOT WANTED..Please Leave.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2014
Deleted..

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2014
SiriusBlack: I lost a friend yesterday...In tears right now..I won't post any photos or comment 2dae..RIP K.S Leo..NDA 58th Regular course will surely miss you..Sleep On Warrior, Your sword and Shield has done its work.
take hrt bro,his name will forever be remembered.Cry no more.
Was he KIA?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2014
SiriusBlack: I lost a friend yesterday...In tears right now..I won't post any photos or comment 2dae..RIP K.S Leo..NDA 58th Regular course will surely miss you..Sleep On Warrior, Your sword and Shield has done its work.

Sorry, sirius.
May his rugged soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2014
cirmuell: i don't trust this guy undecided right from page one! #noOffenceman.

Which guy

Is it Sirius, Quid or me.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2014
ObiOkpor: take hrt bro,his name will forever be remembered.Cry no more.
Was he KIA?
Yes he was..along with some of his men.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
A Better Message==> stop hoarding military equipment, and pretending that there are no armored vehicles to be put to use.

You are wrong

Have explained to you the possibility of a Northern led coup and how it can be thwarted by emptying the Northern armouries.

Do you think those Armoured Vehicles lost to BH is by mistake.

Think well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2014
That young officer's name will join those of other war heroes that will one day grace a memorial constructed by the Nigerian government to honor all who gave their lives to protect their homeland, as well as much of sub-Saharan Africa, from slave-raiding fundamentalist hordes seeking to conquer, sack and plunder an entire continent.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You are wrong

Have explained to you the possibility of a Northern led coup and how it can be thwarted by emptying the Northern armouries.

Do you think those Armoured Vehicles lost to BH is by mistake.

Think well

I agree with you 100%
Consequently we continue to endure BH attacks and losing young soldiers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2014
SiriusBlack: Yes he was..along with some of his men.
take heart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.