Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230502 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by femikay149(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2014
SiriusBlack: I lost a friend yesterday...In tears right now..I won't post any photos or comment 2dae..RIP K.S Leo..NDA 58th Regular course will surely miss you..Sleep On Warrior, Your sword and Shield has done its work.

Take heart man

He died for a good cause

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by femikay149(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2014
And pls @quid do not post any boko haram pix in this thread

This thread doesnt glorify boko haram

Why cant u juz get a life

U r nt wanted here several pple ve told u dt u refused to leave

U r juz a pest

Muntula

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2014
SiriusBlack: Yes he was..along with some of his men.

Pls how many men on the average do we lose daily.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2014
femikay149: And pls @quid do not post any boko haram pix in this thread

This thread doesnt glorify boko haram

Why cant u juz get a life

U r nt wanted here several pple ve told u dt u refuse

U r juz a pest

Muntula
Solutions not sentiments
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Holy chit. Now this is what is called a LOADED QUESTION.

I have a feeling our man SiriusBlack will exercise his right to remain silent on this one, El Leopardo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by gowaga68: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Wishing our Military men victory over any evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2014
EasternLeopard:
Obeedee lost a colleague yesterday, Sirusblack lost a friend same yesterday, yet till this morning no news in the media about any attack.
Our Soldiers are dying in their numbers daily & no records, no history.
Is it not because of 18 MOPOLS killed that ODI was obliterated??.
Have our Soldiers not died enough that the entire SAMBISA should be anihilated together with every living soul there, am asking oh!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
I agree with you 100%
Consequently we continue to endure BH attacks and losing young soldiers

Sometimes we must make some sacrifices.

Depriving potential coup plotters access to armouries in order to prevent possible war is far important now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cyril83(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
Solutions not sentiments

Guy calm your nerves na, if you have any solution at hand kindly direct such to FG not here. Showcasing your i too know attitude would only make you look stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

Guy calm your nerves na, if you have any solution at hand kindly direct such to FG not here. Showcasing your i too know attitude would only make you look stupid.
I see. And I suppose your emotional whining on this thread does not make you look stupid
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cyril83(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
I see. And I suppose your emotional whining on this thread does not make you look stupid

I'm not here to exchange words with you but to advice you to stop your imbecilic i too know attitude. If you have any complain or solution, kindly create your own thread and stop constituting nuisance here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

I'm not here to exchange words with you but to advice you stop your imbecilic i too know attitude. If you have any complain or solution, kindly create your own thread and stop constituting nuisance here.
Good advice.
But my attitude is not I to know. And there is freedom of speech.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cyril83(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
Good advice.
But my attitude is not I to know. And there is freedom of speech.

Sure there is freedom of speech but you just have to thread softly and stop frustrating the Op. If you don't enjoy the thread, hundred of members do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

Sure there is freedom of speech but you just have to thread softly and stop frustrating the Op.
I am not blocking his keyboard and asking him not to type what he wants to type.

Assuming a totalitarian outlook in the face of a dissenting opinion leads to closed-mindedness
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
SiriusBlack: On the first issue..The Army is improving...That is the Fact...The past COAS was the best the Army has had since Akinrinade...Lt. Gen Ihejirika really turned things around and set the template for reorganization and improved professionalim in the Nigerian Army..God Bless You Sir..but there is still a lot to be done..I cannot confirm or deny reports of problems at the Front, but I can definately tell you that things are getting better...On the second issue, my identity is supposed to be anonymous, don't you think?..I hope I answered your questions.
Cheers
psychologically u sounds like a woman/girl.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Yujin(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
I agree with you 100%
Consequently we continue to endure BH attacks and losing young soldiers
Exactly, this has been my summary of the whole war game with brains behind bh. It is a game of the wits; if you are good in draft or chess. The essence is just to buy time unfortunately, the puns to sacrificed cannot be reassembled on the board again.
Anyway, it remains just 7 months to the D-day.
Ehen, lest I forget- two hundred mortar shells from the NA are still in the hands of bh.
We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yujin:
Exactly, this has been my summary of the whole war game with brains behind bh. It is a game of the wits; if you are good in draft or chess. The essence is just to buy time unfortunately, the puns to sacrificed cannot be reassembled on the board again.
Ehen, lest I forget- two hundred mortar shells from the NA are still in the hands of bh.
We are watching.

God bless you

The guys behind BH are technically emptying Federal armoury into BH armoury in preparation of a forceful takeover if GEJ wins 2015.

That is why we must make the necessary sacrifice until when the true BH leadership show their cards.

Many boys will have to pay the supreme price to stop these Jihadists.

Until then, I will advice the military to avoid giving BH the type of battle they desperately desire but instead deploy few long range artilleries that can easily be decommission in the eventuality of a Northern led coup.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yujin:
We are watching.
^^ Hmmm.. . . .thanks for that
I only hope BH is taking note of the political costs of all their senseless attacks.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pangea: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
@ the heroes that died recently,
May they be at peace at last and may the sponsors of this evil sect never know peace!
To the friends of the deceased on this thread, please accept my condolence!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2014
Insurgent weapons captured from Balmo Forest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Nigerian Army Troops..Frontlines of the Middle East.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by femikay149(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2014
@siriusblack u r yet to respond to my last questions
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2014
femikay149: @siriusblack u r yet to respond to my last questions
Really sorry...which ones? I honestly can't remember.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Hunters in Borno...Act as trackers for Army troops.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2014
N.A Snipers...Frontlines of the North East.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by femikay149(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2014
femikay149:

Thanks @siriusblack but u didnt answer the questions u diverted issues

Yes the millitary is improving let me number the questions

1.do soldiers on the frontline run out of ammo

2.How come boko haram wit juz motor bikes anti-aircraft overun d NA....is it that they are outnumbered at their post or ammo or compromise of intelligence from the army

3.is it true the morale of the soldiers is really down cos ogas at the top delay and ration their allowance

From ur ansa i can guess ur identity bt dnt let us go into that

@siriusblack the questions above
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2014
SiriusBlack: N.A Snipers...Frontlines of the North East.
pls s.back wrote d name of DAT particular sniper rifle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2014
Don't we have female soldiers in the Nigerian Army, why are not fighting alongside there male colleagues?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by adeyemik: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2014
Hello Siriusblack, good to have you back. The pictures of our the officers and men at the frontline are so wonderful, it shows they are men and women that are ready to sacrifice their lives for the peace of Nigeria. God bless and protect them all.

I witnessed the action of three soldiers last Thursday, and it was wonderful to behold. Whether Nigerians believed it or not, our soldiers are operationally effective, but whether the red necked, war room officers are tactically and strategically effective and sound is yet to be proven to the admiration of Nigerians home and away.

Back to the action I witnessed. Three soldiers (two men and woman), came to eat at the federal secretariat in Abuja, fully armed with an AK 47 rifle. The three ordered for food and were about to be served, suddenly, one of the men beckoned on the girl serving telling her to serve the his other two colleagues and to hold on to his own.

As directed the other two soldiers were served while the third soldier stood by guiding his two colleagues that were eating and by extension others including me. The way he stood by says it all; his look alone would melt a stony heart, his finger was by the trigger, his neck movement 180°. When his other male soldier finished his meal, he went over to him, took over the guiding role from him, so the he can take his meal.

It was amazing seeing the ways and manner their coordination, and what it means to be conscious of threat. When I finished eating I met with one of them and appreciated their efforts in keeping us safe at the detriment of their own lives.

We need to appreciate the work our soldiers are doing and pray for them.

God bless the Nigeria Army officers and men at the frontlines.

61 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2014
This account reminds all that the "Alert and Alive" philosophy has been adopted by Nigerian military personnel, even in the relatively peaceful streets of Abuja, where terror squads could appear at any moment.

Anyone foolhardy enough to phuck with an armed Nigerian soldier, even when he is doing justice to a plate of Isi Ewu stew, will not have enough time alive to blame themselves before the lights go out forever.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz: Don't we have female soldiers in the Nigerian Army, why are not fighting alongside there male colleagues?

We have women. I don't like the idea. Putting our women in front of enemy bullets. We have enough men in Nigeria to do the job.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.