Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,885 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (193407 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by tuckerstacey: 6:24am On Dec 21, 2015
[b]My name is tucker stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or call +2348156885231 or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship. his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast [/b]

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Lisadonna: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks to Dr. Trust for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover{now husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married with one kid and we are more happier than never before,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my ex lover kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr.Trust you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for relationship matters. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by condova: 1:56am On Jan 14, 2016
I am very happy today with my family. My name is Amanda Bella living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email liberationlovespell@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (liberationlovespell@gmail.com) or call him on his mobile line +2348034062173.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by TheresaLowe: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
I am married for 3 years..my husband has a short tempered, always mad at me, emotionally distant. He doesnt care about me, doesnt talk to me and he is more attached to this new lady who he claims they are just friends, and he most of the time chose the company of this new lady than me..He hide his phone activities..He betrayed me several times already..everytime we fought he always threatened me to sell our house and divorce me..this was viscious cycle for 3 yrs, and all these conked out my feelings. And i always had this fear that this wasn't gonna keep us going untill he finally told me it was over and that he wasnt ready to go on with me anymore.It wasn't easy after all the time he left and i couldn't just stand one more sleepless night alone in my life, so i was vulnerable and just needed to try whatever thing with prayers or magic. So i reached on to Priest Omar's website and i saw how he helped and reunited many marriages. I ordered a spell, and after 24 hours of his spell casting which was on 12TH OF JANUARY 2016, my ex husband who has not talked to me for almost 13months called for us to be together again, in addition he was completely regretful for all his erroneous actions and he told me his life made sense only when he met me. This spell is 100% effective for me and for my husband. He's an amazing and powerful spell caster. Do contact him for similar issues on his Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com and you can also call him on his Telephone: +1 863 274 3763.. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Carlathomas: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2016
I contacted Lord Lugard during the period my husband left me in February 1st of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Lord Lugard enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, Lord I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. Call Him: +1 661 381 5308. Email: miracletemple@live.com. Website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com.

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by nikkyshyne(f): 5:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Why is a person(s) copying from the Internet and pasting crap here and just editing with Nigerian numbers?? This person is really determined, since 2014 . Na wa o. Fraud alert. You know Nigerians won't fall for this. My only concern is the foreigners who will come across this.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Mitchelljas: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
I separated with my ex 4 months ago she said she don't love me any more and moved ahead to be with another Guy but i am still in love with her and need her back.... I tried my best to get her back but all my effort was in vail until I reach out to the internet for help and I saw a comment of a spell caster, and I decided to give it a try.... I contacted this man and i said my problem to this Man . He cast a love spell for me and gave me assurance of three days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise my ex came back to me and begged for forgiveness promised never to live me again. I am so happy my ex is back to me again, thank you Dr Ijebu for reuniting me and my ex together again. If you need him to help you Email him on ancientijebudespelltemple@gmail.com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by DavidOwen: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2016
I have a great joy writing this article to share the wonderful work Dr Adura, I never believed in Spells or Magic until I met this special spell caster called Dr Adura,the woman i wanted to marry left me 2 months to our weeding ceremony and my life was turned upside down,she was with me for 4 years and i really love her so much,she left me for another man with no reasons,when i called her she never picked up my calls and she don’t want to see me around her,but one day i was checking a friend blog when i suddenly saw a comment on how Dr Adura helped a man to bring back his ex lover,so i contacted his email, draduraspelltemple@gmail.com thereafter i told him about my present situation and Dr Adura review to me that the other man has done some spells on my woman and that is the reason why she left me,Dr Adura promise me that he will help me to cast a spell to bring her back to me,at first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try,In 3 day,she called me herself and came to me apologizing,I cant believe she can ever come back to me again but now i am happy she’s back and we are married now and we live as a happy family,With the help of Dr Adura your situation can be turnaround contact his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com or his mobile:+2347089978383.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.