Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,523 members, 7,954,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (194856 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by JoyceWebb1: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Am happy that my husband is back , my name is Webb Joyce from london , After so many comments on how DR OSAUYI helped a lot of people got back their Ex, Jobs, Win Lottery and gain there properties, i contacted him and tell my story of how a lady broke my relationship, Been married for 8yrs and with 3kids, suddenly my Husband moved out and told me never to contact him again, i was so heart broken, depressed and sad, after all the story, DR OSAUYI told me to put my mind at rest and told me that all my problems will be solved within 2days , i was still hoping until DR OSAUYI called me again for my husbands name and picture and told me, i will have to get some items and which i did all he asked me, on Sunday morning Joseph came home by himself and knelt down to beg me, weeping bitterly and asked for forgiveness, i did forgive him and i told DR OSAUYI about everything and he said all he wants from me is to share the good news with the world so people out there , here is a prove that real casters are still online, for any kind of problems that need solutions, contact DR OSAUYI : OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELLYAHOO.COM you can call him again on +2347064294395 web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by karenlola55: 4:28am On Aug 06, 2015
[b]Am Karen Lola from Scotland. I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Trust by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr.Trust. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call him +2348156885231 Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast[/b]

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by LAURAALLEN: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Priest Ola! It took me a long time to think about this testimony! You helped me so much lately that I really wanted to express all the feelings I have since I met you. Of course, I am really happy that you reunited us. Yet, what I will remember from that fantastic experience you made me live with this spell, it’s that you have always been a very kind and sincere person. Now I consider you like a confident, and not only a simple spell caster. You remind me a lot of my grandmother who was counting me many stories about voodoo when I was young. You are a rare person and I’m glad that I met you. I can feel all your spiritual goodness in all the emails you wrote, from the first day until now! I’ll be forever thankful.” Laura, USA. If you need help i am gladly recommeding you to Priest Ola on his email successspells@outlook.com or successspells@yahoo.com. You can also call his telephone number on +1 440 607 5300 or his website on http://successspells.wix.com/priest-ola

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by VeraPatrick: 4:57am On Aug 12, 2015
My Name is Vera Patrick from USA,i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great DR ADUDU for helping in getting my Ex boyfriend back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted DR ADUDU he casted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours that my Ex boyfriend will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 24 hours, my Ex Boyfriend really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because DR ADUDU has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact DR ADUDU and if you know you are encountering same condition, visit him: draduduspelltemple@gmail.com is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you.he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email:draduduspelltemple@gmail.com

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by LayneyHeffler: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
I never believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my husband after he served me with divorce papers.. my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life, because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the fact that this spell caster was presently here in Florida when i contacted him. And that so much gave me the assurance because i have heard much more on how he has helped alot of people... and with the help that this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me and my ex husband back together again with his powerful spells. Thank you so much priest Omar for your help in reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life would have permanently turned out to b a mess. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com. +1 863) 274-3763.

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by michael522: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2015
Hello everyone i want to share a live testimony on how Prophet Mark was able to bring my wife back to me, myself and my wife were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..My wife packed her things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with her, not until i met Prophet Mark the great spell caster who was able to bring my wife back home, Prophet Mark cast a love spell for me, and after some time i started seeing results about the spell....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Prophet Mark all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Prophet Mark kindly mail him on(prophetmark@outlook.com) Sir i will forever recommend you!!! thanks
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Obas101(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2015
BreezyRita:
lengthy post. Lengthy comments..... What's worse?? These em-yu-em-yus advertising their yeye magic doctors. Na wa!
LOL.. I tire o
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by ferguson711: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
I am here to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 6 years with 3 good lovely kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when a friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster LORD MASUKA who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 2 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him at: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or you can visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com/ you can call him +2347053105287........ You can add him on facebook Harry masuka or skype Lord Masuka

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by catherinemarcel: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
(HOW I GOT BACK MY GIRLFRIEND AFTER BREAKUP)
My name is James Tirth from Canada, My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years, just of recent she just called me on phone and said she is breaking up the relationship over distance issues, i was emotionally down, i tried all i could to get her back but all went to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a love spell caster from South Africa who Dr. Ikedi who cast love spells to re-unite broken relationship and marriages, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this love spell caster via his email, he casted a re-union love spell through the effect of my picture and my girlfriend picture and my girlfriend came back to me within 72 hours, all this was done without me having to come down to South Africa. Contact this great love spell caster via his email for your relationship and marriage problems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com. Goodluck!
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Spellcasting: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
HOW I GOT BACK MY DIVORCE WIFE AFTER 6YEARS OF SEPARATION, I GOT HER BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST OMIGODO LOVE SPELL WITHIN 48HOURS.IF YOU ARE IN
NEED FOR ANY KIND OF SPELL CONTACT PRIEST OMIGODO VIA: OMIGODOSHRINE@HOTMAIL.CO.UK OR CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON : +2348079367204

CALL OMIGODO TO GET BACK YOUR EX +2348079367204
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by ClintonDal(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Bullsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Better Bullsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by ferguson711: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful i'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Lord Masuka whose email address is lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com.com render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of august this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lying to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Lord masuka via his mobile number +2347053105287 and his email address lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com which i came across during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to lord masuka he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.You out there having same problem you can visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com or add him on facebook Harry Masuka or skye Lord Masuka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria!

Viewing this topic: oluwatosin070

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.