Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,259 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25252 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MizMyColi(f): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:

Why do you need a positive testimony?
Just give the dude a chance already. tongue
LoL....... Ceasar, kindly pass me by this morning. I no wan buy your market, biko cheesy cheesy
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Orikinla(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes. From when she was 18 in 2006 to 2009. I enjoyed it whilst it lasted. Sweet and sour love affair. As sweet as pure natural honey and as sour as unsweetened yoghourt. But I have no regrets, because loving a great man is not easy when you have to see him only once a year. For such a hot blooded young woman it was a great sacrifice and labour of love. She is one of the three great loves of my life. The German blonde beauty, the Nigerian Akwa Ibom beauty and my present Edo black beauty who loves me most.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Xmen149(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: Just fooling around dude...

k,.bt if you are available,..you think maybe we can work if we try..cos i feel like i wana try wif u
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Choi
UjSizzle:
Sure. Mail me.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by cocoberry(f): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah! Now I love u more, Catholic sister love ooooo. Love d fact dat u r Catholic.

MzMariah: Lmao. Are you also ready to leave your church? I'm a chorister too you know and I can't be going for mass alone as a married woman. My husband should be ready to support my priesthood calling because I wan be priest grin cheesy na my body female priesthood go start o....if only that can happen. cry
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by johnstar(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2014
since 2012, I nvr meet my dream woman here, 2 bad
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by UjSizzle(f): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: Choi
I'm being nice, woman grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by apolonius(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story

She probably thought she was dealing with one of the men in Disney movies!smiley
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by apolonius(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: Lmao. Are you also ready to leave your church? I'm a chorister too you know and I can't be going for mass alone as a married woman. My husband should be ready to support my priesthood calling because I wan be priest grin cheesy na my body female priesthood go start o....if only that can happen. cry

Me be ex-seminarian wey want female priesthood too!!!LOL!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: No dey fumble,how many inches??
Eww you are a guy undecided
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by jaybee3(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin Hey darling
Hey sugar pie
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by zicoraads: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Viewing thread...Sexyseun

Its been ages I saw this lovely young lady!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by apolonius(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2014
NL ladies are wonderful people. I have interacted with some and read some steadily that I would have happily fallen in love with and married without a second thought. Yet, I am taken.smiley

I like some of the ladies on here. Adorable,intelligent and independent-minded.

Those who want push-overs by saying they form too much. E be like say na hookers go fit una. That one na give me ego and I will do as you say. Yeye brothers.smiley
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL....... Ceasar, kindly pass me by this morning. I no wan buy your market, biko cheesy cheesy
Okay. Should I jump over you or just skip under. sad
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MizMyColi(f): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
LaurelP:

Ur wrong
I didn't say anytin bad abt dem
Read my comment again and show me where DEFAMATION of character is
I'm sure you've made far worse comments dan dat
Stop inciting dem against me pls. I only mentioned dem to show how popular dey are
undecided undecided Oh, must be an oversight then. I see you're very good friends.

Btw if you're trying to show us how popular they are (Like most of us don't know), you might wanna revisit your choice of words.
Thank You. wink
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by ichidodo: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2014
IfyAngela:
Eww you are a guy undecided
**shocked** That's not true..
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MizMyColi(f): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:
Okay. Should I jump over you or just skip under. sad
Just do the needful already joor cheesy cheesy
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by IdJack(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Me I need a pretty and God fearing Nairalander (lady) ooo...contact me. There is more money to be spent.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: **shocked** That's not true..
yeah right you're a dude, dude.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by nekaa(f): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2014
I have actually met with a nairalander and had a relationship with him. can't say it was my best buh it was a good one.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2014
tsolz84: Hhmmm...iz only beautiful ladies that hide their pishures ooo undecided
Na, this lady you chatting with is ugly grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by LaurelP(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided undecided Oh, must be an oversight then. I see you're very good friends.

Btw if you're trying to show us how popular they are (Like most of us don't know), you might wanna revisit your choice of words.
Thank You. wink
They're not my friends, I just see dem here like any oda person
Do u hav any problem wt my portraying dem as popular?
Like I said, quote dat my coment and highlight defamation of character in it
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by anitank(f): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

That is why I always give married couples canes for their wedding gift.. angry To flog the shiit out of their stubborn wives. angry

If the Man likes, let him ba an Atheist like me.. The day he says; 'Woman Bia here, from Today, you will start staying at home on Sunday'.. She better sit her phatass down at home on Sunday and start going to only Tuesday fellowship. angry

#TheseBitchesAintLoyal. angry
Lord have Mercy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi: Just do the needful already joor cheesy cheesy
sad
Okay. See you around in 15 minutes. I know you are hungry now smiley.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by cocoberry(f): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
My e-personal person! What happennnnnnn!

zicoraads: undecided undecided
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pickabeau1: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Such women are derogatorily referred to as Ruth Die-with-Husband

One of them on this forum has said she does not believe in the doctrines of Paul.. only Jesus undecided

MadCow1:

I am happy for you..

That relationship was doomed from the start. Any Woman who isnt ready to abandon all and follow her Man like Sister Ruth and Naomi in the Bible isnt wife material.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by gloryl(f): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
U can find love anywhere...where u'll hv problem is patience to stay together wen u finally meet......most e-love crash cos of dis reason......far be it frm me shaa undecided
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MizMyColi(f): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
LaurelP:
They're not my friends, I just see dem here like any oda person
Do u hav any problem wt my portraying dem as popular?
Like I said, quote dat my coment and highlight defamation of character in it
Lmao cheesy cheesy.......I chose not to quote you, what you say or don't won't change my decision. Stop contradicting yourself already.

As a matter of choice, I won't reply another quote from you on this subject. Thanks for your time. smiley
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Akalia(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2014
(YAWNS), just stumbled on this thread. Only tin I can say is-Bleep love, cos none exist anymore,it might have existed but lost with the passage of time due to civilization and other subtle factore. Nowadays what we call 'LOVE' is a mere conditional sentiment.BTW speaking of 'mere conditional sentiment',yes, u can find it anywhere,nairaland is inclusive grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MizMyColi(f): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:
sad
Okay. See you around in 15 minutes. I know you are hungry now smiley.
Just tell me the truth - ayaf buy your market already abi? angry
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2014
nekaa: I have actually met with a nairalander and had a relationship with him. can't say it was my best buh it was a good one.

Nice. I think Mizmycoli need to read this. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style? / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.