Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Serious Fighting In Zaria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fighting In Zaria (40040 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Skillz02(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2014
I was in kaduna on d day of d bomb blast infact close 2 d scene, now in Zaria & I still witness d riot. D military opened fire unnecessary dats what cos d riot...Heading bck 2 Lag
Mehn,,,Northerners are warriors

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by millionaireman: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2014
sunnyshayne: Just this afternoon I told a colleague of mine that today being Friday we should expect some form of "madness " in Nigeria over the crises in Gaza. It is a fact that any lay man born in Naija can comprehend that some religious bigots will drink Panadol for another mans headache and today being Friday is a day this display of low IQ is often showcased. Now it has showed itself. Are we the only country where their are muslims on earth?
No. Nigeria is not the only country with large Muslim population. Issue is that for decades in Nigeria, people in positions of authority refused to separate religion from politics. Now, Nigerians are bearing the brunt of mixing religion with politics. Religion is opium for the masses. Once the addiction from religious faith sets in, authorities can hardly bring the devastating conducts of the addicted masses under control.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Akshow: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2014
duni04:
Seizing the road for forty minutes for a peaceful protest justifies killing them?
They didn't shot them. They shot in d air to disperse them before they now attacked the soldiers. U don't expect the soldiers to just look on with protecting themselves do u?

4 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Skillz02(m): 12:24am On Jul 26, 2014
I was in kaduna on d day of d bomb blast infact close 2 d scene, now in Zaria & I still witness d riot. D military opened fire unnecessary dats what cos d riot..
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by duni04(m): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow: They didn't shot them. They shot in d air to disperse them before they now attacked the soldiers. U don't expect the soldiers to just look on with protecting themselves do u?
Disperse people holding a peaceful protest on what grounds? Plus the soldiers actually shot at them
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ENDTIMES: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: Mod please move this to Front Page so that we can get more updates. I have alot of friends in Z-town. I am concerned about their safety.

If you are concerned call them on phone except you want news in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Akpan107(m): 12:31am On Jul 26, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: Mod please move this to Front Page so that we can get more updates. I have alot of friends in Z-town. I am concerned about their safety.
You cant know of their safty here! Call them on phone and ask them how they are doing. Think that will be better.
May God victory to our soldier.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by SlamDunk(m): 12:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Vig86: I will not call hausa people mumu or rams because they will quote me.
. Lol...
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 26, 2014
dgitrader: no matter what, human life is human life, your sentiment towards these unfortunate lost souls is misplaced. Lets exercise some sense of civility for Gods sake, we nigerians havent descended as low as wild animals
What is this one saying??
So, they shouldn't ve killed dem abi?? Dey shud ve waited for d hoodlums to kill dem first abi??

6 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Akpan107(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2014
sebali:

wen wud u igbos realize dat shud nigeria split......south south wont go with d east.....not in dis life....not in d nxt life....and not evn in a dream world.

EASTERNERS PLS WAKE UP FROM THIS SELF DECEIT
Stop taking Panadol for another man's headech.
we are sick and tired of one Nigeria... The North will soon get the SHOCK of their life very soon.

6 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by hotice01: 12:46am On Jul 26, 2014
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS: Muslims are not happy: They’re
not happy in Gaza They're not happy in Egypt They're not happy in
Libya They're not happy in Morocco They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq They're not happy in Yemen They're not
happy in Afghanistan They're not happy in Pakistan They're not
happy in Syria They're not happy in Lebanon SO WHERE ARE THEY
HAPPY?? They're happy in Australia They're happy in England
They're happy in France They're happy in Italy They're happy in
Germany They're happy in Sweden They're happy in the USA &
Canada They're happy in Norway & India They're happy in almost
every country that is not Islamic! AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?? Not
Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the
countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from
where they were unhappy. Try to find logic in that ! Jeff Foxworthy on
Muslims: 1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral
objection to liquor... You are a Muslim 2. If you own a $3,000
machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford
shoes... You are a Muslim 3. If you have more wives than teeth...
You are a Muslim 4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-
proof and suicide... You are a Muslim 5. If you can't think of anyone
you haven't declared Jihad against... You are a Muslim 6. If you
consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your
clothing... You are a Muslim 7. If you were amazed to discover that
cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs... You
are a Muslim 8. If you have nothing against women and think every
man should own at least four... You are a Muslim 9. If you find this
offensive or racist and don't forward it... You are a Muslim!!
-------------------- Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with
Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Jews
= No Problem Jews living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living
with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Sikhs = No
Problem Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with
Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Buddhists
= No Problem Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos
living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Confucians =
No Problem Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem Muslims
living with Hindus = Problem Muslims living with Buddhists =
Problem Muslims living with Christians = Problem Muslims living
with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem Muslims
living with Baha'is = Problem Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem MUSLIMS LIVING WITH
MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM.. True or False?

28 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by billyG(m): 12:48am On Jul 26, 2014
HEe!He!!d cartoon iz fvckin funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by LagosShia: 12:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Bloody Quds Day: Soldiers Killed 15, Among Them 3 Children of Sheikh Zakzaky

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon ( Three Children of Sheikh Zakzaky killed by Soldiers).

Friday 25-07-14 is a sad day, akin to a black Friday, in which some security agents of the federal republic of Nigeria, soldiers by the khaki they wore, gunned down, as at the time of writing this press release, 15 Innocent fasting Muslim brothers,

who were peacefully voicing their discontent with the unfortunate massacre of Palestinians by Israel. Zaria residents are a witness to the peaceful nature of the procession which took off from Sabon Gari Jumaat mosque up to its termination point at Kofar Doka, Zaria City.

Nobody was molested let alone his property. Infact the leader of the procession was delivering his speech, when some soldiers attacked the participants of the procession who were at PZ Junction in Zaria.In the ensuing melee, 15 people were killed by the soldiers, 40 were shot and now receiving treatment. And among the killed is a Muslim Sister together with her child on her back and three sons of Shaikh Zakzaky, Mahmud Ibraheem Zakzaky who was shot died on the spot and Ahmad Ibraheem Zakzaky and Hameed Ibraheem Zakzaky were brutally killed when in the custody of the soldiers in Barrack after they took them away. Also among those shot by the soldiers are two Muslim sisters. Two of the 3 children of Sheikh Zakzaky in custody of the Nigerian army were killed namely Ahmad and Hameed while the fate of Ali is not yet known.

We vehemently condemn this vicious atrocity committed by the soldiers on us. Why should we be attacked? Whom did we provoke during the peaceful procession? Who authorised this attack? Who participated in the attack among the soldiers? These are some of the questions the security operatives in the state need to answer us and the public.

Also we demand the unconditional release of Sheikh Zakzaky's child in soldiers custody and other Muslim brothers they might be holding. And should anything happen to them, we will hold the authorities responsible! This is not the first peaceful procession carried out by Muslim brothers in Zaria. In fact due to its peaceful nature residents in Zaria don't consider it as an unusual event that calls for caution. Another proof of the peaceful nature of the procession is the fact that it was staged today in Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Potiskum, Jos, Bauchi, Gombe, and many other towns in Northern Nigeria and all ended peacefully. So why should the one in Zaria be an exception? The authorities should explain. The casualty figures might increase, God willing we will keep the public informed of the Transgressor in Nigeria.

Signed ABDULHAMID BELLO

Below is Sayyid Mahmud Zakzaky killed by the soldiers in Zaria, and some of the martyrs.

http://www.islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1184:attack-on-quds-day-zaria&catid=41:frontpage
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by hotice01: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Who is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT
This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known
leader in prison ministry.
The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!
In an annual session required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance, there was a
presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam,
complete with a video.
During the question and answers segment, I directed my question
to the Muslim and asked:
'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most
Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war]
against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a
command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.
If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'
There was no disagreement with my statements and, without
hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'
I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All
followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is
not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.
Is that correct?'
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and
command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his
hand in the cookie jar.'
He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'
I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend based
on d above. Let me ask you a question:
Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in
order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going
to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'
You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in
shame.
why the senseless violence?is humanity and human lives of no value to the Muslim communities?
Anyone who chooses to use violence to express their views or achieve their aims is showing nothing but low-self esteem,immaturity and lack of sense. Muslims attack everyone yet they always cry victims.

if Palestine drop their weapons,there would be peace.but if Israel drop their's,there would be no more Israel!

11 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by adonis89(m): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2014
aryzgreat: The same people

The same problem of Nigeria

Some fools kill themselves miles away in Palestine, some animals here start killing their brothers and sisters.

One Nigeria! Gowon u see ur life?
his life is bend
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by HARDUBUY(m): 1:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow: U made some good observation but I will like to ask u a question. Is Nigeria palestine? Or Gaza? Or Israel? They seized the entire pz road and d soldiers on their way to patrol waited for the for over forty minutes so they can pass through but they didn't bulge. The various bring back our gals campaign across d globe wasn't aggressive and forceful. U know d volatile nature of d north. I can bet u anything that from this small demonstration, the next thing is dat they will start burning down churches, hotels, beer palours etc if the are not dispersed. I was born, bred, raised and schooled in d north, Zaria to be precise so Trust me when I tell u that were they not dispersed, something tragic would have happened.
Frankly speaking, points hold no water as they are all fallacies....the people that protestes in UK,US, SOUTH AFRICA, etc are neither related to the chibok girls nor are they Nigerian...the location doesnt mean! its very much allowed to protest an injustice where ever in the world(even if they are of different locations) as far as its peace full. infact, it is part of The UN code of conduct....dont give me the trash saying Nigeria is not palestine...even if they blocked the road for 2hrs..what a sensible persons(soldiers) should have done is to monitor the process as events unfolds during the protest...or follow somewhere else...afterall, similar protests took place simutaneously in other Northern states....why weren't they killed in cold blood?...well, that's because it possess no harm...just like the one in Zaria...one can not in any manner justify what they (soldiers) did....unless if that person is wicked and probably a heartless christain or even religious bigot!....In summary, of which is a fact, that was an act of oppression on the fundamental human rights of the innocent citizens that were killed...of which is has gone down to history.
May ALLAH Almight forgive them their sins & grant them Eternal rest!

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow: confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

so soldiers were deployed around the city to keep them calm.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot.

thousands more of their brothers lie dead in syria and iraq... curious that they dont seem to care about those ones.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2014
LagosShia: Bloody Quds Day: Soldiers Killed 15, Among Them 3 Children of Sheikh Zakzaky

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon ( Three Children of Sheikh Zakzaky killed by Soldiers).

Friday 25-07-14 is a sad day, akin to a black Friday, in which some security agents of the federal republic of Nigeria, soldiers by the khaki they wore, gunned down, as at the time of writing this press release, 15 Innocent fasting Muslim brothers,

who were peacefully voicing their discontent with the unfortunate massacre of Palestinians by Israel. Zaria residents are a witness to the peaceful nature of the procession which took off from Sabon Gari Jumaat mosque up to its termination point at Kofar Doka, Zaria City.

Nobody was molested let alone his property. Infact the leader of the procession was delivering his speech, when some soldiers attacked the participants of the procession who were at PZ Junction in Zaria.In the ensuing melee, 15 people were killed by the soldiers, 40 were shot and now receiving treatment. And among the killed is a Muslim Sister together with her child on her back and three sons of Shaikh Zakzaky, Mahmud Ibraheem Zakzaky who was shot died on the spot and Ahmad Ibraheem Zakzaky and Hameed Ibraheem Zakzaky were brutally killed when in the custody of the soldiers in Barrack after they took them away. Also among those shot by the soldiers are two Muslim sisters. Two of the 3 children of Sheikh Zakzaky in custody of the Nigerian army were killed namely Ahmad and Hameed while the fate of Ali is not yet known.

We vehemently condemn this vicious atrocity committed by the soldiers on us. Why should we be attacked? Whom did we provoke during the peaceful procession? Who authorised this attack? Who participated in the attack among the soldiers? These are some of the questions the security operatives in the state need to answer us and the public.

Also we demand the unconditional release of Sheikh Zakzaky's child in soldiers custody and other Muslim brothers they might be holding. And should anything happen to them, we will hold the authorities responsible! This is not the first peaceful procession carried out by Muslim brothers in Zaria. In fact due to its peaceful nature residents in Zaria don't consider it as an unusual event that calls for caution. Another proof of the peaceful nature of the procession is the fact that it was staged today in Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Potiskum, Jos, Bauchi, Gombe, and many other towns in Northern Nigeria and all ended peacefully. So why should the one in Zaria be an exception? The authorities should explain. The casualty figures might increase, God willing we will keep the public informed of the Transgressor in Nigeria.

Signed ABDULHAMID BELLO

Below is Sayyid Mahmud Zakzaky killed by the soldiers in Zaria, and some of the martyrs.

http://www.islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1184:attack-on-quds-day-zaria&catid=41:frontpage

here is a suggestion, take a flight to the westbank and conduct your "peaceful" protests there.

6 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by tunshe: 1:06am On Jul 26, 2014
The extrajudicial killing of Muhammed Yusuf of boko haram is still yielding negative results and yet the zombie soldiers are complicating the problem with killing shites.

Check the history of the shites and you will understand the predicament of our nation. A female shites can be as deadly as a male Nigerian soldier when called to action.

To the kids spewing trash out of Hatred and intolerance, the problem here is beyond sentiments, the safety of Nigerians is eroding to zero %.

I'm not in anyway supporting violence but just giving an analysis of the situation at hand. The FG should promptly throw her weight in this issue to ensure reconciliation.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by atlwireles: 1:21am On Jul 26, 2014
tunshe: The extrajudicial killing of Muhammed Yusuf of boko haram is still yielding negative results and yet the zombie soldiers are complicating the problem with killing shites.

Check the history of the shites and you will understand the predicament of our nation. A female shites can be as deadly as a male Nigerian soldier when called to action.

To the kids spewing trash out of Hatred and intolerance, the problem here is beyond sentiments, the safety of Nigerians is eroding to zero %.

I'm not in anyway supporting violence but just giving an analysis of the situation at hand. The FG should promptly throw her weight in this issue to ensure reconciliation.

Please tell Nigerians, What day will this your religion of shame bring peace to this country? You people will kill the wrong people soon, then we can all die together in this country. You will sadly find out, you are not the only ones that love death. angry angry angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by AdeniyiA(m): 1:33am On Jul 26, 2014
dp
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by AdeniyiA(m): 1:33am On Jul 26, 2014
angry one rarely reads good news in Nigeria.
Enuf of these bad news nd occurrence !
it's rather pitiful that people are so much interested in writing, reading nd posting negative news. For those asking for updates,can u tell us why? wat do u intend doing wt it?
i guess u are happy wt d happenings undecided
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2014
What can I say or do but to wish 1slam is an object so that I can bring out my woman destroyer and piss on it. You have a burning home but prefer to be "internationally and religiously" patriotic. 1diatsundecided
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nihilist: 1:39am On Jul 26, 2014
A picture from the Quds day parade in Kaduna

4 kids in chains with the Nigerian,British, Isreali, and American Flags on their chests.

I'm not exactly what the photo signifies, but many muslims consider Britain, America,and Isreal to be mortal enemies of the Muslims.

The fact that these islamists have put Nigeria in the same group indicates that serious yawa dey gas

http://www.islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1182:pictures-of-quds-day-in-kaduna-nigeria&catid=41:frontpage

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 26, 2014
The ragheads are at it again. These terrorists should be wiped out and buried with pigs.

Are they the only muslims in the world?.

They are never at peace with themselves and will never be at peace with the rest of the world.

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Forwetinnah: 2:00am On Jul 26, 2014
sunnyshayne: Just this afternoon I told a colleague of mine that today being Friday we should expect some form of "madness " in Nigeria over the crises in Gaza. It is a fact that any lay man born in Naija can comprehend that some religious bigots will drink Panadol for another mans headache and today being Friday is a day this display of low IQ is often showcased. Now it has showed itself. Are we the only country where their are muslims on earth?

I just can't imagine!! Saudi Arabia, UAE etc never even shout...Arabs wey get Islam never begin worry, na Northern Nigeria angry angry .This one na terminal illness I swear

6 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Moreena(f): 2:21am On Jul 26, 2014
Its only in nigeria dat we take panadol on top of another person's headache.Mtcheew u if u r so pained take a flight to Gaza n lets ve sum peace Jare.am so sick of dis pple na only una sabi fight 4 d country ne?

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by saintneo(m): 2:22am On Jul 26, 2014
aryzgreat:

U better come alaba or onitsha main mkt follow guys hussle. Nigeria is nt worth dying for, not even the bloods of the over 3million biafran women and kids sacrificed by Nigerians could save Nigeria.

my 10 cents
Stop discouraging that young officer. Hustle my foot!

ugo4u, just ensure you kept yourself and your colleagues alive, and don't join the 'bloody civilian' group.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by EsanAyo001(m): 2:23am On Jul 26, 2014
This is what happen when a Commander in chief put politic above security .May God save Nigeria.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by BIBISKY: 2:35am On Jul 26, 2014
could it b dat dis northern religious bigots don't hve brains or dey deliberately decided not 2 put it 2 use, considering d volatile security situation in d north, also knowing dis area jst experienced dastardly bomb attacks barely a day ago must u now file out n claim u r protesting over a war dat u r less concerned with happening over 4 thousand miles away 4rm ur abode. d portion WISDOM IS PROFITABLE 2 DIRECT is it missing in their own version of d Quaran or wat is actually wrong wif dis people sef. mumulity n banzality like my friends in FGC kaduna will call it.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by tunshe: 2:50am On Jul 26, 2014
atlwireles:

Please tell Nigerians, What day will this your religion of shame bring peace to this country? You people will kill the wrong people soon, then we can all die together in this country. You will sadly find out, you are not the only ones that love death. angry angry angry angry angry

Hey! My stand isn't a religious one.

I'm not an advocate of violence, just trying to paint the picture of what's happening and the consequence.

It's a pity your comprehension skills watery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.