Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Serious Fighting In Zaria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fighting In Zaria (40039 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Gboliwe: 3:03am On Jul 26, 2014
I am in shock!
Serious serious shock!

Strange and shocking also is the fact that I am just getting to know about this riot now!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by atlwireles: 3:08am On Jul 26, 2014
tunshe:

Hey! My stand isn't a religious one.

I'm not an advocate of violence, just trying to paint the picture of what's happening and the consequence.

It's a pity your comprehension skills watery.

Don't worry about my comprehension skill. Worry about your shameless religion, that brings only death and destruction to Nigeria. Sooner or later you will have your fair share of that death and destruction. You are not the only people in love with death.

11 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by tunshe: 3:23am On Jul 26, 2014
atlwireles:

Don't worry about my comprehension skill. Worry about your shameless religion, that brings only death and destruction to Nigeria. Sooner or later you will have your fair share of that death and destruction. You are not the only people in love with death.

I'm worried because you didn't get my point and you have quoted me out of context.

I still don't get why you wish me death and destruction.

Don't you ever quote me until you work on your comprehension skills.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Balkan(m): 3:35am On Jul 26, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Frankly speaking, points hold no water as they are all fallacies....the people that protestes in UK,US, SOUTH AFRICA, etc are neither related to the chibok girls nor are they Nigerian...the location doesnt mean! its very much allowed to protest an injustice where ever in the world(even if they are of different locations) as far as its peace full. infact, it is part of The UN code of conduct....dont give me the trash saying Nigeria is not palestine...even if they blocked the road for 2hrs..what a sensible persons(soldiers) should have done is to monitor the process as events unfolds during the protest...or follow somewhere else...afterall, similar protests took place simutaneously in other Northern states....why weren't they killed in cold blood?...well, that's because it possess no harm...just like the one in Zaria...one can not in any manner justify what they (soldiers) did....unless if that person is wicked and probably a heartless christain or even religious bigot!....In summary, of which is a fact, that was an act of oppression on the fundamental human rights of the innocent citizens that were killed...of which is has gone down to history.
May ALLAH Almight forgive them their sins & grant them Eternal rest!
they soldiers should have wastwed those idiots in their numbers.
silly religion.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 3:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Pain:

You are just a terrible and bitter person. Your lies can't change the fact that she's a beauty

fvckhead android gtfoh or do you care for a taste of the venomous fang. I'm gonna give you more pain than the electric charges from the electric chair.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Balkan(m): 3:42am On Jul 26, 2014
tunshe: The extrajudicial killing of Muhammed Yusuf of boko haram is still yielding negative results and yet the zombie soldiers are complicating the problem with killing shites.

Check the history of the shites and you will understand the predicament of our nation. A female shites can be as deadly as a male Nigerian soldier when called to action.

To the kids spewing trash out of Hatred and intolerance, the problem here is beyond sentiments, the safety of Nigerians is eroding to zero %.

I'm not in anyway supporting violence but just giving an analysis of the situation at hand. The FG should promptly throw her weight in this issue to ensure reconciliation.
My brother you guys are doomed in the north. you have allowed your region to be worse than aghanistan. you soon get your share of violence. silly Abokis

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 26, 2014
I served in Zaria and ABU - Samaru to be precise

one faithful night around 2am, we were woken up by chants of "la ila la...." or something! We looked through the Window and saw the followers of Mohammed in their numbers demostrating!

The old timers informed us to be a t alert just in case they start killing

the following we heard why they were rioting: there was an eclipse of the moon that night and the moon wasl bloody red and full blown. So these faithful followers of Mohmmed interpreted the bloody moon to be a sign of Allah's anger as a result of the sins of the infidels!

In the morning. News came that some people were killed that night! I could not wait for my service year to end! ABU offered me a job but I ran with my life!

What can I say?
Islam is a "peaceful" religion, only "few" bad eggs painting it black by being violent.

Few people like, Shekau, Usman Dan Fodio, Osama Bin Laden, Mohammed himself, etc.

As for me. If you a Biafran, leave the North while you can

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by NobleG1(m): 3:53am On Jul 26, 2014
sbaks: has he given all the southerners food?? Some times people in the south just think it is easy to relocate. Who will cater for the relocated ones?? We just need each other (even hausas e.g. Dangote is in the south and I don't think he will leave for anything in the world) so we need each other my dear

No, we don't need each other again. Nigeria is today a total mess becuase of "we need each other" mentality.

Nigeria is worst today than the time it got its s*tupid independence to become one useless country.

To bring peace, Nigeria should be split into three countries namely; Ariwa Islamic Republic (for the Hausas), Biafra (for the Igbos), Oduduwa (for the Yorubas). While other smaller ethnic groups can then join any of the three countries they so please and automatically become full citizens there. Then peace will reign!

But as long as we share a country with muslims, there will NEVER be peace.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Motolank: 4:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Nothing but outright balkanization of this falsified entity will stop these violence engulfing the nation

As in??
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Motolank: 4:05am On Jul 26, 2014
ugo4u: As it stands now 12 bodies of the gunmen are loaded in a military truck and the casualties are on the count, can see a soldier with a bloodied arm probably gun shot. Shit this soldiers deployed from the south are ferocious.

Ugo4u wat re u pple still doing in north?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 26, 2014
teeyford: these shia muslims don't respect lives at all,as if the God they claim dey serve wasn't the one that created all.
they r d ones bein killed but yet u choose to blame them. anytim islam u guys jst vent ur hatred.rememba d world protested abt chibok girls nobody kiled anybody why nw?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Motolank: 4:09am On Jul 26, 2014
ugo4u:
Yea bro am still a cadet officer can't wait to graduate from the academy and have my own share of the blood letting.
cool
All the bloodu you people are sharing?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by samplegirl(f): 4:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow:

What I can't understand is the fact that boko haram are ravaging and eating up the north but these moooorooons did not protest but they can take to d street over Gaza attack in far palestine. F.G should pls give those dolts visa and pay their fare to palestine or israel so they can show their grievance at the right quarters. Talk abt misplacement of priority. Raaaaaawbish

They really don't need any visa. All they need to do is to find their way to Gaza, tell Gazans that they have come to help wipe off the Jews and they will be given weapons.

Idiots. Zaria look like Gaza? Bum bum mess you go dey knock head! They think and behave like their goats.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:34am On Jul 26, 2014
wazoboy:
Picture of what in particular, bullets flying or ....?

maybe he wan see him mama for picture... ode nie sha.. carry cam go battle middle.. cam na gun?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by samplegirl(f): 4:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Punkinmusty: they r d ones bein killed but yet u choose to blame them. anytim islam u guys jst vent ur hatred.rememba d world protested abt chibok girls nobody kiled anybody why nw?

What is your point?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by abrajways: 4:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Hausa tarnishing the image of Islam since I was a kid... this people don't understand the holy book, there aggression is mammoth ready to fight any day any time not peaceful at all, this are not attributes of a good Muslim... to protest turn to violence as if Muslims in UK Germany USA etc didn't make a peaceful protest last week ... I tire for them..
Salam
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by kobikwelu(m): 4:37am On Jul 26, 2014
(we dont know the full details but from comments on this thread)
Protesting peacefully or not,
they intentionally held up a group of trigger ready soldiers who are weary of the average aboki Hausa man. What do you expect?

Face it, we all know what emanates from these so-called Friday protests ----killing of innocent Christians and burning churches.

If they really wanted to protest peacefully, they should have allowed the convoy of soldiers to pass through and go about their business protesting.
Instead, they decided to hold up these soldiers....soldiers that mind you...have been cautioned to take no chances and shoot on sight because the tactics of these BH extremists is querilla in nature-strike first and disappear.

If the Protesters and their leaders exercised some wisdom, lives would have been saved.

The same with the Hamas leaders.....

You take rash decisions and when your people are killed because of it, you go and start crying to the heavens.

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by john650(m): 4:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow: confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

so soldiers were deployed around the city to keep them calm.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot.

These people consider themselves Muslims first, Arabs second and Nigerians last. What a sad state we find ourselves in. Can the UN and the big powers help us partition Nigeria so the religious fanatics can have their wish.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Ifyjemila(f): 4:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow: They didn't shot them. They shot in d air to disperse them before they now attacked the soldiers. U don't expect the soldiers to just look on with protecting themselves do u?
were you there?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 26, 2014
by the time the world descend on these fanatics they will come to their senses and realise they are on their own OYO! by that time it will be too late. I sometimes wonder if these guys have any value for life. if given the tiny opportunity they can destroy the entire world making it desolate. I believe the khaki guys did the right thing. anyone has either experienced or been a victim will understand the reason for this action. the so called rioters would have burnt churches, schools, their fellow innocent beings they often call infidels had they not been brutally halted.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by hikmojj(m): 4:56am On Jul 26, 2014
noblezone: I served in Zaria and ABU - Samaru to be precise

one faithful night around 2am, we were woken up by chants of "la ila la...." or something! We looked through the Window and saw the followers of Mohammed in their numbers demostrating!

The old timers informed us to be a t alert just in case they start killing

the following we heard why they were rioting: there was an eclipse of the moon that night and the moon wasl bloody red and full blown. So these faithful followers of Mohmmed interpreted the bloody moon to be a sign of Allah's anger as a result of the sins of the infidels!

In the morning. News came that some people were killed that night! I could not wait for my service year to end! ABU offered me a job but I ran with my life!

What can I say?
Islam is a "peaceful" religion, only "few" bad eggs painting it black by being violent.

Few people like, Shekau, Usman Dan Fodio, Osama Bin Laden, Mohammed himself, etc.

As for me. If you a Biafran, leave the North while you can
wat lesson should we learn from ur story
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 26, 2014
Pain:

You are just a terrible and bitter person. Your lies can't change the fact that she's a beauty
Lool, in a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided and less anyone heard of him or his silly supporters the better...
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ideology(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2014
dammytosh: Too many idiots, very few bullets.

Boko haram kill everyday, these idiots did not protest.

What did Lord Luggard smoke in 1914?. Cos i don't understand why some one will bring animals and human being together hoping they live as one.

I read what they posted on their site, nd it is the normal beg for sympathy the hamas way.

Food for thought, with all the chaos in Nigeria, Britain have not done or said anything

Its on record there are lots of violent sects in the North and they are armed, despite the rich and educated leaders they have. For me the northern leaders are to be blamed.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by emyzeal41: 5:06am On Jul 26, 2014
banega: Ugo? When will you relocate?? undecided
relocate 2 wher? Z ther any part of ds country dat z safe now??[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Shekson(m): 5:08am On Jul 26, 2014
We all hate these northerners given their antecedents. Haueva, let's look at the other side of dis riot. Peaceful protesters aren't meant to be shot at by 'riot police' not to talk of soldiers. Wat I fear most is the rise of anoda violent group consolidating Boko Haram's insurgency. Whether we like it ot not, this worst possible consequence is still gonna be a source of major concern to us all, even if yu dont stay in the north.
As the yoruba addage says, ' a tree dat falls in the forest can still land on the hauz'.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by dnshuta: 5:14am On Jul 26, 2014
O God pls c Ur children(the christians) 2ru dis prblm nd also prtct us 4rm der evil nd deadly plan...Prtct my family o Lord..dis pple ar worse dan d devil him xlf...
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by lumeneng22: 5:27am On Jul 26, 2014
Northern nigeria is large enough to become an islamise country. Why dont the government put a crossbar and devide this fucking entity for peace to reign?

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by HARDUBUY(m): 5:33am On Jul 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I just can't imagine!! Saudi Arabia, UAE etc never even shout...Arabs wey get Islam never begin worry, na Northern Nigeria angry angry .This one na terminal illness I swear
Well, u can't imagine because ur thinking is very appualling...So because they are not Arabs, or because they are the protesting here in Nigeria they should be killed just like that....Now, i can confirm to u, ur reasoning is pathetic!
if it were to be protesting christains that were killed in the North, all u bigotic christains, islamophobes and CAN will not be saying the gibbrish u're all saying....u'ld have labelled it massacre and an infringement on ur right. But u're here saying the opposite...what is bad is bad.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by pweettykate(f): 5:34am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=Akshow]confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

so soldiers were deployed around the city to keep them calm.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot. [This people have gone mad and its not there faullt its because they are illitrate.I hate them and how I wish the dead can avenge themelves.]
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by hardbody: 5:36am On Jul 26, 2014
rozayx5: i wonder who joined us with these fellows in the north sad sad

If they did not teach you history, could you also not read? Now that is not the issue here. The annoying part is that we made efforts to extricate ourselves from the ungodly web and some people led by Gowon said we must remain one. I pray that he Gowon continues to live to see his people reap from his fruit of hard and heinous labour. The blatant killing of defenceless men, women and children of Biafran extract shall never go unpunished. The worst is yet to come. Karma and nemesis don't judge wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by dipcoke2: 5:36am On Jul 26, 2014
lumeneng22: Northern nigeria is large enough to become an islamise country. Why dont the government put a crossbar and devide this fucking entity for peace to reign?
The country is divided as you already know the different between North and South ......
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nagoma(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Gboliwe: I am in shock!
Serious serious shock!

Strange and shocking also is the fact that I am just getting to know about this riot now!

It is not a riot. It is just shooting and killing of citizens with no real reason. Extrajudicial mass killing is a hallmark of this Gestapo government .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) / Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.