Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25096 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by slap1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

hmmmm... Begging is out of it. One sided? Nope... She does but to let it out is a p.
If you swear to this you might die. Bro, girls are not who/what you think they are. The first girl I loved from childhood changed overnight. I tried to manage the relationship but I realized it wasn't a bank or company. I had to let go (after almost 10 years of being together).
Guess what? I can't thank God enough for taking her out of my life. There's no new girl now, but I'm very happy and focused.
Nyashline: Let her go. If she's yours, she'll be back. If not, to God be the glory!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:

grin grin
This OP no wan get sense, abeg somebody donate sense give am.

She's been doing this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii since your alleged hat trick of proposals....

Even if she decides to come back after this stunt she just pulled, the possibility of this bullcrap repeating itself is 1000%

angryangryangry.

OP if I be your mama, I no go give you food this night until you wise.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Timijo(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wao! What have I done? I can't believe I abandoned a bowl of rice and chicken before me to read this poo.
Come oh mr op, did you tell anyone of us here before you began the Romeo and Juliet affair? No. Why are you now informing us when go no go again?
If you want me to believe, upload the picture of you and the chick.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by horlabiyi(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Why is it so hard for some people to know what they need to do in a situation like this. For GOD sake,this lady aint in to you,then don't force it,there are some many ladies out there.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Timijo(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wao! What have I done? I can't believe I abandoned a bowl of rice and chicken before me to read this poo.
Come oh mr op, did you tell anyone of us here before you began the Romeo and Juliet affair? No. Why are you now informing us when go no go again?
If you want me to believe, upload the picture of you and the chick.
Back to my rice and chicken.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by pendusky(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt: This is a true life story...
Not from/about a friend, a brother or a classmate but about myself and my life.

There is this girl(a Nairalander) I love with everything within, outside and around me. We are from the same State but different Local Government Area. I and her elder sister attended the same school. I met her during the December vacation of 2010/2011 academic session. After much persuasion, persistence and with the help of my good friend who was close to her, she granted me audience. We talked and became casual friends thereafter.
Febuary 2011, I proposed but her reaction though pre-assumed did not go well with me. As a man, i gathered courage and launched yet but another failed attempt same month. March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again. My senior on detecting my mood inquired to know what's up. Wholeheartedly, I told him everything. Contrary to what I assumed would be his reaction he laughed and said, 'kid bro, in life good things comes in a challenging way and don't try to prove a point that to be a man is a day's job'. I agreed within me to make a final attempt. I did, this time 'please talk something else' was the reply. Was that really my final attempt? NO! I called daily for six more months telling her that same old story and receiveing that same old feedback.
October 2011, I found my joy. Anytime my phone beeped, I smiled because she was always the one. My life was never the same again. It was then I confirmed that patience though bitter comes with a sweet fruit. Sincerely, I was uplifted physically, morally, emotionally, academically and health-wise. My life was never the same.
Unfortunately, what I have been seeing in Nollywood movies happened in September 2012. Without any quarrel or attempted quarrel, things fell apart. Though it torn me apart, I remained focused. I considered it a battle I must win or die trying. Why? Because I couldn't imagine myself telling another person other than Mm...n YES I DO in the altar when it's time.
I fought with all available means to refix my ever-valued relationship. People were insulted along the way. I can still remember I kept a very good friend at arm's length for telling me that 'while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available'. I only forgave him in April 2013 when we(I and my Precious) found out that we were made for each other.
Life was worth living again but recently(last week to be precise), I sensed something better imagined than experience may happen. She doesn't call nor text again. I can observe a slight deviation from the way we used to speak on phone. Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

I sincerely love her, this she knows. Since our first meeting in 2010, no matter how intelligent, good-looking, nice, caring, loving etc a girl is, my inner man always tell me 'Yours is 100% better'.

Nairaland n Nairalanders, I strongly believe ur kind words, advice and encouragement can save my relationship. She is one of us(an active nairalander). She will certainly see/read this, Please let her see reasons to leave the part-time friends stuff and embrace reality.

Please LET IT BE BECAUSE OF U, LET IT NOT BE BECAUSE OF U.
Let it be because of u my joy is complete.
Let it not be because of u it move from bad to worst.

I believe in the power of your words even as I remain focus in the words of an English author Alan Alexander Milne, 'Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there some day'

Thanks my fellow ever-caring Nairalanders...

I see ur pain bro

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Odunharry(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ishilove:
This guy seems pusssy whipped.
drunk in love i guess
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by shina101(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Check-out this dope speaker!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by tboy11(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ op ....man up bro...I have been in ur shoes before. just try to live without the babe for like a month or two...if she doesn't come back then she's isn't yours . note: its not going to be easy for u but u just have to endure to know if the babe truly care about u....mine never came back...and she has herself to blame now cos I have moved on for real...
never beg for love .#fact# true love is mutual

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by shortgun(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
rigarmortis: OP, you made many mistakes in your bid to win this girl.

First is never appear desperate.

Always keep them guessing.

Never nag, let your time with her be fun.

Never alienate your friends, they were there before you met her, they will still have your back after every, whenever you get married, then your friends will give you distance.

Lastly never turn persistence into a pest....

Have a many fishes in the sea mentality....there is nothing like the only one for me....its a myth be romance novel authors and telemundo actors, you can turn any girl that ADDS VALUE in your life and has something to offer in the relationship into the one.
This love thing is very fickle and can wane or fade with time.

You played this one wrong bro, its gonna be hard to rectify, this attention you are givin her here is only making it worse....man up bro.

Girls secretly detest someone they can hurt easily, control, predict and box into a corner, let your attention and gift be strategic, surprise n a REWARD, indiscriminate attention n gift will make it lose its value n you will appear desperate, the moment a girl knows you will do anything not to lose her is the moment you start losing her.

Cut out bro, i am showing you tough love here, get others, engage in other things, improve yourself, do better, dont be harsh on her, be civil n polite but stop all these trash talk, be in control of yourself, dont let her actions dictate your reactions.....wait n see.

The greatest weapon women use on guys like you is passive aggression n its working on you like magic.

A billion likes.
Words on marble
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by chii8(f): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wats even ur age diff lk?op,leave d alone joor n remain focus,be useful to ur self abeg,funny enough,dat girl might v loved ds op ooo but cud be all doz bossy,self centered n domineering ladies
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by AndreB: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Looool!...U don get Mansion for her "Friendzone"
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nicepoker(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
And they didn't live happily ever after

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by shina101(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by eph12(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Why some guys keep doing this i don't know
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by spikesC(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Not until you put that qirl (Softsparky) belle before your body go rest abi

I must possess my possession tongue grin grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by tonididdy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
godG:

Rap!st! Don't mind this retard. Be a gentle man, OP. Walk away. She doesn't appreciate your love, some one else will.
yeah walk away like a looser since 2011...do u know what year it is now? , all that time waisted, U DO WELL
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by futajallon: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
OP IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG REMAIN SINGLE GIRL CAN FRUSTRATE YOUR DESTINY

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Tex42(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Didn't want comment b4,but op i have this for u;i don't think this girl loves u.lets face the fact here,after months of proposals and pleadings...did i just say pleading?! common op!,u can't/don't beg for love pls!. well i don't rrad minds,so i can't tell whether she loves u,but one thing i know is the fact that u belittled and undermined ur person in the name of loving her and she now sees u as a puppet that she can walk in and out of ur life when she deems fit.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by tonididdy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nicepoker: And they didn't live happily ever after
AndreB: Looool!...U don get Mansion for her "Friendzone"
haha lol
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by gulfer: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

thanks 4 ur concern.
Prayerfully, d storm wil b over. I'm hers
Are you in anyway a teacher; teaching in that class behind you? If yes! There lies your answer, most ladies are fickle minded!
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.
cheesygrincheesy u dis,guy ehnn??

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dude allow it, you have f*ucked up and you are shite in her eyes. Since 2011? are you mad? this chick is not that into you, and u made matters worse by being a desperate needy WUSS. Imagine telling your friend or mate to beg her, *spits* what rubbish? I'm mad at you mehn and God knows if you were mate I would have given you a hot slap. This chick is eating other lads burgers, and you are last on the list, thats even if you are on the list and even if she ever considers you at this rate, it ll be after she z been used, abused and stripped of self-worth, then you Mr man will settle for a 10th hand product? naah man you can do better.

What you feel is obsession, Love is natural and mutual, it just happens and you don't have to beg it. Move on and stop torturing yourself save your balls and self worth mehn! And never devalue yourself for any female. Even if you have to chase, chase like a man, and always know when to say c'est bon!!! since 2011 wtf angry plus the chick is even on nairaland and you had to create this topic to further worsen things. she is somewhere laughing at you with her mates right now.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by free2ryhme: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Boko haram love

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Emeritus100(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
myguy01: Just passing by........
Wait o, y do gals luv snubbing guys especially wen dey r still young? My broda, just 4gt abt d gal n move on. I bet by d tym she's 29 n still searching, she'll come bac begging den u can av ur swit revenge undecided
Just an advice tho
so u self waka come here;u don't need to know who I am;but u Neva snapsend d logbook though
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by emmy02(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
@OP pls do move on with your life becos somwhr somplace deres a beautiful girl dat wld kill just to hv a guy like u. Una never marry n u dey beg like dis, if una marry... hmm.. U go need negotiators o
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Krisddon: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt: . Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

2go? I did that last, when I was in primary 3.
Get a life bro! R u a learner?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Drdreluv: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hw true abeg.....http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=59175 reg If successfully selected,government will b paying u 30k per month 4 one year.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Izzyizzie(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
D babe is nt into d r/ship, jst let go of her.... Dnt force ursef on any chic.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by brownlord: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thunder fire the stupid boy, what nonsense, and the idiat even they brag about it.

I quote ma nigga. "For this 1 million two hundred girls, only five boys nai you go dey waste time on one"?

Op you be my guy, I go order bam you, if you don bam already you go cross carpet.

Spit on thread.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by crusader01(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op,Maybe somebody somewhere might have told you,"go after what you want," but I'm telling when what u want become shadow of yourself,you just have to let it be.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
The OP is prolly looking for answers that've been written on the wall.. U've been living in the Dream World Brova, its High time u Woke up.. Don't let one punnany mess with yo life.. Life's too short to be wasted on a Lost Cause.. She obviously don't dig u..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.