Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25118 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
rocgirl:
Buhahaaaaaaaaa...!!
Concoction rice things....
gringringrin
na u teach me this pattern of cooking, u don forget? tongue
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
spikesC:

you and this ur chioma. Why are u always imposing me to your concubines grin

Deny her claims (accusation) make I hear
tongue
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by spikesC(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Ishsoph:

Deny her claims (accusation) make I hear
tongue

i deny am sad

I know u're doing this to sway softsparkyy away from me tongue
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2014
spikesC:

i deny am sad

Weak denial

You go fear defense na cool
How's d hol man?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by spikesC(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Ishsoph:
Weak denial

You go fear defense na cool
How's d hol man?

lol, dey there na

Fine ooo. But i no like am sha. I am waiting for something and now it will be extended to Wednesday

You never tell me whatsup on our private discussion o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
spikesC:

i deny am sad

Don't mind Ishsoph, Our love us unbreakable.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by spikesC(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
softsparkyy:

tweetheart, i haven't seen you around for days now. how you been?

you know we need to get more acquainted wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
softsparkyy:

cry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by rocgirl: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: na u teach me this pattern of cooking, u don forget? tongue

My dorling, gringringrin
It's not like i didn't love you enough to have taught you how to cook that way--you caused it.
You wanted to have fried rice,moi-moi,plantains and chicken for lunch that day but gave me only #40,remember??
gringrin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
spikesC:

lol, dey there na

Fine ooo. But i no like am sha. I am waiting for something and now it will be extended to Wednesday

You never tell me whatsup on our private discussion o
Sorry that.

Was supposed to have gone on leave last week but it was denied at the dying minute. embarassed
Until further notice.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
spikesC:

tweetheart, i haven't seen you around for days now. how you been?

you know we need to get more acquainted wink

Asawo! (in Yoruba tongue)tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
rocgirl:

My dorling, gringringrin
It's not like i didn't love you enough to have taught you how to cook that way--you caused it.
You wanted to have fried rice,moi-moi,plantains and chicken for lunch that day but gave me only #40,remember??
gringrin
i gave u cheque of 500,000 to for food stuff yesterday na. What happen to the money? tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by rocgirl: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: i gave u cheque of 500,000 to for food stuff yesterday na. What happen to the money? tongue

It wasn't darling!
That envelop you gave me contained a book-me-down note meant for iya suraju the iru seller down the street.
She said you were still owing her #145 making it a total of #165 as we speak!
gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
rocgirl:

It wasn't darling!
That envelop you gave me contained a book-me-down note meant for iya suraju the iru seller down the street.
She said you were still owing her #145 making it a total of #165 as we speak!
gringringrin
woman! U are wrong. I cant be having the book me down note with me. It is the seller that keep such note.
I still insist i gave u a cheque of 500,000 naira
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by rocgirl: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: woman! U are wrong. I cant be having the book me down note with me. It is the seller that keep such note.
I still insist i gave u a cheque of 500,000 naira

..Just a quick reminder,
Please, try as soon as you can to settle that #200 debt you're owing Nduka the raw food seller at the back of our street.
The guy told me you were yet to pay for a derica of rice you bought last christmas. Darling,please do something about it asap! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
rocgirl:

..Just a quick reminder,
Please, try as soon as you can to settle that #200 debt you're owing Nduka the raw food seller at the back of our street.
The guy told me you were yet to pay for a derica of rice you bought last christmas. Darling,please do something about it asap! gringrin
baby love me when i am poor, not when i am rich. Please pay on my behalf.

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by rocgirl: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: baby love me when i am poor, not when i am rich. Please pay on my behalf.

My darling,
Ofcourse i love you,reasons i've never really complained about the concoction meals i've been eating since i moved in with you 5 months ago.
Btw,don't forget buying a ragolis bottle of palm oil from Aunty muyiba's kiosk when coming home.,awa own haff finish!!
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
rocgirl:

My darling,
Ofcourse i love you,reasons i've never really complained about the concoction meals i've been eating since i moved in with you 5 months ago.
Btw,don't forget buying a ragolis bottle of palm oil from Aunty muyiba's kiosk when coming home.,awa own haff finish!!
gringringrin
can you cook a pot of soup with 100 naira? tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by rocgirl: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: can you cook a pot of soup with 100 naira? tongue

Lol..
No be #30 you dey drop for two pots of soup every week?
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
rocgirl:

Lol..
No be #30 you dey drop for two pots of soup every week?
gringringrin
hahaha...just beer with me. With time we go make am. Remeber say na all those and co clothes wey you demand na im pack all my miliyons! tongue
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by rocgirl: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: hahaha...just beer with me. With time we go make am. Remeber say na all those and co clothes wey you demand na im pack all my miliyons! tongue

gringringrin

I've never stop 'beering' with you baby.
When are you taking me to katangora this week? gringrin
Lets plan to get there right on time before other shoppers arrives. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
rocgirl:

gringringrin

I've never stop 'beering' with you baby.
When are you taking me to katangora this week? gringrin
Lets plan to get there right on time before other shoppers arrives. gringrin
hahahaha...alright. No wahala. Let me plan our schedule then.

Meanwhile...send me your bank account details let me send you some cash for you to take care of your personal issues like hairs, pads(not playstation), manicure etc.

I need to take care of you more. tongue

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kids everywhere
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by rattlesnake(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
too long
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by zealz4u(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
u guys should be friends first while u study her
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Jcob(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
in the game of love never be a gentleman!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by SkinnyDude(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
so nîggas still fall in love.
money first before rove....abi na love.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ojeffo: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
IMAGINE...NA ONLY 2GO U DEY FIT CHAT WT HER..U NO GET PHONE WEY GET WHATSAPP, BBM, FACEBOOK ..NA COMMON NONSENSE ORDINARY 2GO U FORCE D GIRL MAKE SHE DOWNLOAD ON HER TECNO PHANTOM...GUY WETIN SEF...U THINK SAY D GIRL NO GET FUTURE?..U WAN FORCE HER INTO A BORING, POVERTY INFESTED R/SHIP...I SWEAR NA U FIT DEY BEG HER FOR MONEY SEF. ...
I SUSPECT SAY U GO SOON TOE D LINE OF THE YENOGOA MAN...THAT IS WHEN U WILL REALISE THAT UR "FAVOUR" ENGINE IS BEIGN OILED BY A CORRECT GUY MAN IN UR HOOD....
ka chineke mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by phuckmachine(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
@OP
stop kumm¡ng to NL asking for advice
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Bwaal(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
i would rada fall asleep instead of falling in love

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by eherbal(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ab025: Dude, u can drag a horse to the water, but u can't force it to drink water.

From ur story, u are the one forcing urself on this gal, she really aint into u. The luv seems one-sided. Move on, not every r/ship is meant to work.

#seems u just entered that hell place all guys hate

<< FRIENDZONE>>
DAMN! Dude's been there, done that. Friendzone things has been initiated. Sorry mate. I know that feeling
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by SkinnyDude(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.
i too dey gbadu your style. thumb up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / صور سكس 2018 صور كس كساس بنات عارية / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.