Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25101 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by maryhaam(f): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Love love love Loooool
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by obeski13(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
All that was needed to be said have been said by so many people concerning ur post..what u should know today is that no human being can make u live a fulfilled life except God.d girl in question is just another human being who is capable of hurting,betraying,denying,cheating or even killing u.u are in lust not love.sorry to av said dis.but dat is d truth.GOD BLESS U

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by SirAweezy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
runzlord: Quit.......honest advise. She will only pity u. Not love u.

Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!! I dey surprise sef to think dis kind boy still dey 9ja .. Even my 3year old Nephew goborrow himself brain.. Pls changee ur moniker to 'jonzing2swt'

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by IykeChukz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
I did not know when i read all these after realising that my girl friend called me last night to confess that she later date my friend because i travelled to Lagos for some Months now. Objectively, why do we talk love? Love can never be everything in any relationship. Let us not pretend and face reality. Never you force yourself to love but if there is something to love you about, you will always found a suitor for that which you are to be loved for.
To every woman, there is a man likewise man. Don't fail to pray for your missing rip to be found by you in a divine way.
Just my kindid advice...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by valmunich(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
The part ah have a problem is you keeping a nigga at arms length cos of a p##y a## b#tch
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by redcliff: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
sheniqua:

So this girl is on this nairaland reading you carrying on in such an unmanly way
Let me tell you now,woman to man,incase the men here have been unable to convey that message yet,you have committed the ultimate no no as far as ladies are concerned
No girl can tolerate all this beggarly spineless attitude from a man she expects to spend time with
Women look for strong men who can stand on their own two feet ,who can defend them if that time comes
You have shown yourself to be a spineless weakling
How else will this girl tell you NO
You hound and hound her and probably buy her over with gifts and she falls for a moment till she comes to her senses and asks herself what came over her then she dumps you only for you to go back and beg
Now you have carried the begging to a whole 'nother level by soliciting strangers to help you beg
Tufiakwa !

Wallahi If you were my brother.i will ask my father to cut you off the inheritance
How can you disgrace the family name in this manner

@ the girl,please just say no!

Lmao!! @bolded.. baby geh that was very hot and sexy..lets get married for real...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt: This is a true life story...
Not from/about a friend, a brother or a classmate but about myself and my life.

There is this girl(a Nairalander) I love with everything within, outside and around me. We are from the same State but different Local Government Area. I and her elder sister attended the same school. I met her during the December vacation of 2010/2011 academic session. After much persuasion, persistence and with the help of my good friend who was close to her, she granted me audience. We talked and became casual friends thereafter.
Febuary 2011, I proposed but her reaction though pre-assumed did not go well with me. As a man, i gathered courage and launched yet but another failed attempt same month. March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again. My senior on detecting my mood inquired to know what's up. Wholeheartedly, I told him everything. Contrary to what I assumed would be his reaction he laughed and said, 'kid bro, in life good things comes in a challenging way and don't try to prove a point that to be a man is a day's job'. I agreed within me to make a final attempt. I did, this time 'please talk something else' was the reply. Was that really my final attempt? NO! I called daily for six more months telling her that same old story and receiveing that same old feedback.
October 2011, I found my joy. Anytime my phone beeped, I smiled because she was always the one. My life was never the same again. It was then I confirmed that patience though bitter comes with a sweet fruit. Sincerely, I was uplifted physically, morally, emotionally, academically and health-wise. My life was never the same.
Unfortunately, what I have been seeing in Nollywood movies happened in September 2012. Without any quarrel or attempted quarrel, things fell apart. Though it torn me apart, I remained focused. I considered it a battle I must win or die trying. Why? Because I couldn't imagine myself telling another person other than Mm...n YES I DO in the altar when it's time.
I fought with all available means to refix my ever-valued relationship. People were insulted along the way. I can still remember I kept a very good friend at arm's length for telling me that 'while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available'. I only forgave him in April 2013 when we(I and my Precious) found out that we were made for each other.
Life was worth living again but recently(last week to be precise), I sensed something better imagined than experience may happen. She doesn't call nor text again. I can observe a slight deviation from the way we used to speak on phone. Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

I sincerely love her, this she knows. Since our first meeting in 2010, no matter how intelligent, good-looking, nice, caring, loving etc a girl is, my inner man always tell me 'Yours is 100% better'.

Nairaland n Nairalanders, I strongly believe ur kind words, advice and encouragement can save my relationship. She is one of us(an active nairalander). She will certainly see/read this, Please let her see reasons to leave the part-time friends stuff and embrace reality.

Please LET IT BE BECAUSE OF U, LET IT NOT BE BECAUSE OF U.
Let it be because of u my joy is complete.
Let it not be because of u it move from bad to worst.

I believe in the power of your words even as I remain focus in the words of an English author Alan Alexander Milne, 'Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there some day'

Thanks my fellow ever-caring Nairalanders...
There is no unconditional love. If ur pocket is as poor as ur grammar... guy lower ur sight. You are embarrassing and stalking this lady. This is suffocatingly irritating!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by sheniqua: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sunbellar: Op, since 2010 you have been dating a woman and still crying out publicly after your wasted good quality four years.
Your possible issues maybe:
1. You don't have better ambition and focus in life
2. You maybe bewitched with womanising spirit or mami water
3. Your destiny during creation maybe woman's pot/hole
4. You maybe still be a hustler and indigent for a lady to play you around
5. You are not matured physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually to handle women matters.

Suggestions:
1. Get focused in all your endeavours and try to make it financially.
2. Be prayerful and forget about woman for now. They will come after you when you have arrived financially.
Conclusion:
Am talking from experience.

Na wa o
4 solid years because of a girl that doesn't want him?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by biomedixexcel(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
This kind love makes me wonder how life could be nice and same time unpleasant, you will get there one day bro
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
@op, u get time oh! Well, Distance is nat a barrier sha.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dang...I'm sorry but i cannot just give another person such power over me in the name of some phucked up imaginary LOVE....Dude it kinda sounds like you are borderline obsessed and infatuated with this girl.....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by liltunes(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
She has started receiving big dicks, urs is too small for her.
. I'll advise u 2 use Adams desire it really works

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by sheniqua: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
He should be placed on suicide watch
This is no more love but obsession where one feels his/ her life is over without the other person in it

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by DahtDopeBoi(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
@Op I've got Some Bad News #WadeBarret'sVoice YOU DON ENTER LOVE TRANCE!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by dadarupees(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ab025: << FRIENDZONE>>
cheesy cheesy cheesy Friend Zoning na for bastards
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by popson1st: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guy, hustle and make money. Add values to yourself now so that you won't struggle tomorrow. Ladies dont deserve all these attention, I swear. If she's yours, she'll definitely be yours. Don't waste your brain on unproductive issues, focus your life on things that will make you a better person. Jaye ori e.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Taiwo20(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Our elders usually say that: ti aya ba ko ni,aya lan fe
That is to say, if one wife go, another one go come.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by vict505(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt: This is a true life story...
Not from/about a friend, a brother or a classmate but about myself and my life.

There is this girl(a Nairalander) I love with everything within, outside and around me. We are from the same State but different Local Government Area. I and her elder sister attended the same school. I met her during the December vacation of 2010/2011 academic session. After much persuasion, persistence and with the help of my good friend who was close to her, she granted me audience. We talked and became casual friends thereafter.
Febuary 2011, I proposed but her reaction though pre-assumed did not go well with me. As a man, i gathered courage and launched yet but another failed attempt same month. March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again. My senior on detecting my mood inquired to know what's up. Wholeheartedly, I told him everything. Contrary to what I assumed would be his reaction he laughed and said, 'kid bro, in life good things comes in a challenging way and don't try to prove a point that to be a man is a day's job'. I agreed within me to make a final attempt. I did, this time 'please talk something else' was the reply. Was that really my final attempt? NO! I called daily for six more months telling her that same old story and receiveing that same old feedback.
October 2011, I found my joy. Anytime my phone beeped, I smiled because she was always the one. My life was never the same again. It was then I confirmed that patience though bitter comes with a sweet fruit. Sincerely, I was uplifted physically, morally, emotionally, academically and health-wise. My life was never the same.
Unfortunately, what I have been seeing in Nollywood movies happened in September 2012. Without any quarrel or attempted quarrel, things fell apart. Though it torn me apart, I remained focused. I considered it a battle I must win or die trying. Why? Because I couldn't imagine myself telling another person other than Mm...n YES I DO in the altar when it's time.
I fought with all available means to refix my ever-valued relationship. People were insulted along the way. I can still remember I kept a very good friend at arm's length for telling me that 'while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available'. I only forgave him in April 2013 when we(I and my Precious) found out that we were made for each other.
Life was worth living again but recently(last week to be precise), I sensed something better imagined than experience may happen. She doesn't call nor text again. I can observe a slight deviation from the way we used to speak on phone. Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

I sincerely love her, this she knows. Since our first meeting in 2010, no matter how intelligent, good-looking, nice, caring, loving etc a girl is, my inner man always tell me 'Yours is 100% better'.

Nairaland n Nairalanders, I strongly believe ur kind words, advice and encouragement can save my relationship. She is one of us(an active nairalander). She will certainly see/read this, Please let her see reasons to leave the part-time friends stuff and embrace reality.

Please LET IT BE BECAUSE OF U, LET IT NOT BE BECAUSE OF U.
Let it be because of u my joy is complete.
Let it not be because of u it move from bad to worst.

I believe in the power of your words even as I remain focus in the words of an English author Alan Alexander Milne, 'Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there some day'

Thanks my fellow ever-caring Nairalanders...
Guy I know how you are feeling right now but do you know that love has no force? The person that love you will not stress you and you won't be begging for love like pussy cat. She has her reason and its best known to her. Do you know that wedding is just for a day? And marriage is internity..... So use your brain and commit everything to the hand of your creator.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by tjmc: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Love is not a reliable emotion and can never be trusted no matter how deep.

Love does not ensure gratitude,
does not ensure obedience, does not
provide harmony in ...

"One can always
make mistakes, but never make a fatal
mistake"

OP take note
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by macsika: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ok the love guru is here... Take my advice it works... smiley
STep...
1 Dude, stop thinking about her for just one day, if you keep beating yourself up like this you might end up being hospitalized, and if eventually you die from h.b.p or mental break down, she won't care, the best thing she will do is to cry and move on exactly six days.

2 Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Dude, Cut her slack. Give her a break okay, she might probaby be feeling confined and need to breath the fresh air of passion. According to the way you worked to get her to be your girl friend ( shocked 3 times a month) *scoff*, its sounds like a stalker to me but yet, she was still friends with you. This means that she needed like a few months to figure out her emotions. To fall in love with you not just to be your girlfriend wink.

3 angry Quit being so superstitious and maintain good relationship with your physical friends. No one is trying to steal her from you or break you guys up. I mean, stop acting like a kid and try to be mature. Your friend gave you that advice not because he's a pervert but because he's a guy and your friend who has your best interest in heart. I know you expected him to say 'it'll be alright' well hello, boys will always be boys grin.

4 She will surely figure it out and come to you cheesy. If she's your soul mate then she knows WHERE THE HEART IS. cheesy

5 no matter who loves you know that jesus loves you more.

6 this is the best part *wait for it* when she finally comes around make sure you fuckq her like she's never been before. Make sure you fuckq her six times a day and i specially recommend you do it aggressive like life depends on it.

7 and the love glows while the fuckqing continues forever after.

And thats how the love guru sees it.
#eye one two four Q#

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by SirAweezy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op you seriously need this...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Sketch007(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sumtimes love they say really hurts bt in all diaz neva gona b a feeling like it.. U did ur part by loving her byond reasons yet d rltnshp is falling apart. Candid advice, dont go beggn 4 lov else u keep beggn to sustain it. Like av alwz said, rltnshp is a two way thing bt wen 1 tends to lov more dan d other, den a hrt z on its way to being hurt.. Stayn alne wont help either juz do things to get u smiling.. Hopfuly she gets to see u r up on ur feet despite her actionx..
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by MarshRiley(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bro,she doesn't love you,you're forcing it,av bin in a relatnshp where we both love each other and av bin in one where I love her,let her go,if she's yours she'll find out and come bck,let her be,girls don't like pest........I hope av help
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: U and dis girl wahala too long sef. Please try another relationship am available. Provided u are handsome tall and rich.
am also available 4 u
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by whysquare4real(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
I tink u should move on. She is probably nt d girl 4 U. This happened to me sometime n 2009. D girl dropped me 4 no reason n it almost got me devastated. Bt I moved on and today am happily married wit 3 Kids.Love is a mutual thing not one sided affair.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Urine: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ab025: Dude, u can drag a horse to the water, but u can't force it to drink water.

From ur story, u are the one forcing urself on this gal, she really aint into u. The luv seems one-sided. Stop actin like a pu**y who is beggin for luv. Move on, not every r/ship is meant to work.

#seems u just entered that hell place all guys hate

<< FRIENDZONE>>

latino2swt this is the solution to your problem right here, it's time to grow some balls and move on.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Odika1: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
@op i'm sorry to tell u this,u were the one that caused it ,how can u be academically uplifted,emotionally uplifted and physically uplifted without beign spiritually uplifted.smh for u.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Urine: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
talk2cj08: Bro be a man love is not one sided. In my father's word my son never u beg for LOVE

Your dad is a great man.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
@op... Next time you are having a bath, take a good look at that thing dangling between your legs. It's not a d**k. It's a p***sy
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Juzzybabe(f): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hummm. You are so lucky she's not making you to rob the bank but rather giving u space. Pls dont force her to love u dear,u might just end up living the rest of your life in hell! The letters are boldly written on the wall,what else do you want? You better open your eyes and see well,if u think love is blind,you might just end up writing another tale of how uv bin victimise by a babe
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Odika1: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Ok / Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.