Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,187 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25099 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by noah24(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Suresh08: ur whinnying because of one girl
na food
have got girls spinning outta my ear
send me a pm and get one for free

Dats ma nigga

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ichidodo: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
O.P go find a hobby and leave girls alone......for now.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by lebesgue(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
The maximum amount of time I have spent in the friend-zone was 2 months; after that, I respectfully withdrew myself from the "relationship". Your case, however, is mind boggling, for you have spent almost half a decade trying to win over someone who patently does not love you. My brother, NO means NO! Let her go. She is not in the wrong. You are. What more does she have to do to show you that she doesn't love you?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Odunharry(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
No Matter How Long A Fowl Stays
Under The Sun, It Cannot Lay A
Boiled Egg. - Sam Loco 1965

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by catillidon(f): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Awww u are such a girl no wonder she ain't just into u. Mehn! Ur love is choking. LOVE na 4 letter word ooh u take 2 she takes d last 2 or vice versa. Even titanic no be real. U must be reading too much love story. She go just dey pity u. Toni Braxton "he wasn't man enough for me".I wish u have seen all those girls like u who makes love boring it would have been perfect. I feel for u shaa. Pele common Wake up and be useful channel dis ur love energy to money making u go dey near dangote by now

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by noah24(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bro..u dey fall my hand...babe's na 3 fifty kobo now o....d truth is..wen next dis love virus enta u again...act like u dnt care...she ll run afta u
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by obedz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op reminds me of me mid last year when i straff so tay i had erectile dysfunction(d.ck no stand again) , con see me dey form mumu goodboy to my side chicks,mehn i suffered no b small, never knew i cud give girls that much "close marking" so tay dem go dey receive another man's call for my front, i became humble!, baba God thank u o for another chance grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by suwailad(f): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
ebamma: If u been don already knack am
no worry too much
she go come back to base one day

him never shine kongo oh. him still dey do 2go and nite calls.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by olahero(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
SEEMS TIZ OP NAH SMALL PIKIN JAWE, NAH 2GO GIRL HE DEY WAHALA HIMSELF LIKE TIZ ON OOO HAA O GA OOO
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by oneitalia: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
TSometimes where we found love is not the right place.. But whatever is yours shall be for you.. But one thing I always dislike about we Nigerians that the quote about we are from the same local govt bla bla bla..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by sheniqua: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
olahero: SEEMS TIZ OP NAH SMALL PIKIN JAWE, NAH 2GO GIRL HE DEY WAHALA HIMSELF LIKE TIZ ON OOO HAA O GA OOO

He said he proposed to the girl
I thought that to mean marriage proposal
Children don begin marry for Naija?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by joshuaidibia(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
talk2cj08: Bro be a man love is not one sided. In my father's word my son never u beg for LOVE
ur fada is a wise man.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.

The OP dey vex me seriously.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by tellwisdom: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Spits undecided
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by tonididdy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
my advice for you OP

invite her over 'tell her its final talk ever, if she still not convinced, u swear never to bother her again''...when she comes, drop SLEEpPING PILls in her drink and FffffffffUCK the daylight outta her.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by tobietticom(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
brother have some ego... this babe don friend abi family zone you. you haven;t looked outside well enough, once you do then you will realize that there is someone better than her...your misfortune may be a blessing
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by eunisam: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
u get time jare.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ManTiger(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Av u ever bleep her?

If u date a chick with no bleeping, she will naturally leave you.

At a point in time, what all this sexy babes actually needed is SERIOUS BLEEPING and nothing more.

Go bleep her and your relationship will change for better... From Experience bro.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by godG: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonididdy: my advice for you OP

invite her over 'tell her its final talk ever, if she still not convinced, u swear never to bother her again''...when she comes, drop SLEEpPING PILls in her drink and FffffffffUCK the daylight outta her.

Rap!st! Don't mind this retard. Be a gentle man, OP. Walk away. She doesn't appreciate your love, some one else will.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ManTiger(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonididdy: my advice for you OP

I don;t support rape but i like those word.

That girl needed to be SAMPLED!
@OP, Thank me later... grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Swiftboy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

what more can i say than to say thank u... Thanks 4 being part of my soon-to-be success story.
Ok I have good news for you! You can get her back!
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by DonaldGenes(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
spikesC:

tweetheart, i haven't seen you around for days now. how you been?

you know we need to get more acquainted wink

Not until you put that qirl (Softsparky) belle before your body go rest abi
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by tuffgongjo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
@op,let us imagine she finally agrees to your wish,what gives you the impression you won't spend the rest of your life begging her to love you?you just have to man up,let her go there are 1billion$1 gals out there,u will definitely find some1 who will love you for who you are.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by crusader01(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Love!

If your love for that girl is uncontrollable,then I will say it is not love. You have to watch it before you get hurt.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by bIoodykiller: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fwendi ZONE

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Three7Ty9:

my brother d guy just dey fall guys hands since.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by DonaldGenes(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
rocgirl:

Lol..
No be #30 you dey drop for two pots of soup every week?
gringringrin

Like seriously, a nigga is enjoying this convo..

Hopefully, my guy Menacade wins your heart
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Negro1: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Open Letter To 'Precious - Nairalander in Question'

Dear, Precious

My names are Negro 1 but you can call me Negro1 or simply Negro, I am a Nigerian from a South-Western State to be specific, but I live in Lagos. My buddy, the OP, just sent me and our fellow nairalanders a distress message, and I deemed it fit as he requested to let you see why you should reason things out with him.

NOTE: If you really don't have feelings for him, tell him and there's no point in continuing reading my letter, and if he is still acting like an otondo, dump his sorry bottom, but if you feel if you have even an iota of feeling for him, then keep reading.

First of all, this guy is obviously crazy about you, and he his not only head over heels in love with you (Judging from his epistle), he is brains over heels in love with you. The number of guys who are playing lover boy like him are decreasing by the day, so it'll be a wise decision for you to grab your copy while offer lasts.

In addition to this, just like a compatriot stated earlier, if you're being pissed off by his lovey dovey, just sit his @$$ down and talk some sense into his head. I know some girls don't like guys that are being sissies, and always want to cling on their babes everytime, if he is one, just tell him, I'm sure he'll change if he wants the relationship to change.

Furthermore, this guys seems to have his sights on taking you to the alter, to exchange vows. This may seem like kid-talk to you, but wait a sec, take a trip to the dating and relationship section under romance section, and you'll see some ladies seeking husbands desperately at 30, 35 years. Although you may not appreciate his intents now, these ladies do. So please this is another point to consider.

Another thing I need to mention is, the issue of 'love', if you do believe in it, and you love him. Its better you work things out with him. Because you may think thousands of guys are just around the corner, especially if you are pretty, this may be true, but what if its not. What if you never find another guy who loves you like he does? Do you really want to lose this lover boy?

So please read again if you need to, I hope I have shed some light.

Yours Sincerely,

SIGNED

Negro1

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by macsika: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ok the love guru is here... Take my advice it works...
STep...
1 Dude, stop thinking about her for just one day, if you keep beating yourself up like this you might end up being hospitalized, and if eventually you die from h.b.p or mental break down, she won't care, the best thing she will do is to cry and move on exactly six days.

2 Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Dude, Cut her slack. Give her a break okay, she might probaby be feeling confined and need to breath the fresh air of passion. According to the way you worked to get her to be your girl friend ( 3 times a month) *scoff*, its sounds like a stalker to me but yet, she was still friends with you. This means that she needed like a few months to figure out her emotions. To fall in love with you not just to be your girlfriend .

3 Quit being so superstitious and maintain good relationship with your physical friends. No one is trying to steal her from you or break you guys up. I mean, stop acting like a kid and try to be mature. Your friend gave you that advice not because he's a pervert but because he's a guy and your friend who has your best interest in heart. I know you expected him to say 'it'll be alright' well hello, boys will always be boys .

4 She will surely figure it out and come to you . If she's your soul mate then she knows WHERE THE HEART IS.

5 no matter who loves you know that jesus loves you more.

6 this is the best part *wait for it* when she finally comes around make sure you fuckq her like she's never been before. Make sure you fuckq her six times a day and i specially recommend you do it aggressive like life depends on it.

7 and the love glows while the fuckqing continues forever after.

And thats how the love guru sees it.
#eye one two four Q#
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by DonaldGenes(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Three7Ty9:

grin grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by xp17(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.
apostle Paul has spoken. this kinda matter nai they vex you. person like u get chance , na to knack stick for the guy head. lol

@op, a battle indeed. lol
#TeamAntiFriendZone#
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by dsypha(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

thanks 4 ur concern.
Prayerfully, d storm wil b over. I'm hers

This dude is on a long thing... Started 2011, now this is 2014... And you are still saying "the storm will be over". No offence, but do u have a job or are u in skul...? Seems u have a lot of time to spare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ok / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.