Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25128 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by YomaA(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Abeg I like see the girl pinshure...until then,guy thread on a diff part,u on the wrong lane,take all this energy and love else were,were u will be better appreciated and luv reciprocated.she will never be real with u bro,life is too short
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Ghost01(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
@OP, na only you waka go Tokyo o. So you berra free the nne and take a bounce. Assalamu alaikum!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nelrulez(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice write, this is enough to make the girl fall in love with you again. I sense pure and genuine love in your write up but to be realistic, brother I'd advise you fall outta love with that chic. It's not worth wasting your effort on someone that derives pleasure in falling in and out of love with you. I was once in your shoes, I know what it feels like but the best shot I'd advice you take is fall outta love with that chic and move on. Make her understand that nobody is indispensable.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ogawisdom(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op hw old r u n I hope u ve put ur life together before looking for love tongue chasing a girl very hard kills attraction n dts where u failed. U said u called her six times daily for 6 months, r u mad dnt u ve a life. U r rushin her wit ur old school love n ve killed d chance of anytin developin btw d two of u.
Nw move on son, u shldnt beg for love except u r worthless
D worst tin u can do in life is to force sb to love u or love someone who doesn't love u

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
snowprince07:cheesygrincheesy u dis,guy ehnn??
hahaha...my brother how i go do na?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by zurine(f): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmm
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by omash: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op,its a pity dat one gal will be putting u tru dis heart trauma in dis 21st century. D truth is ,dat gal doesn't deserve u 1 bit.Just live ur life and let her go.Luv is not unilateral dis dayz otherwise u ll suffer 4 d rest of ur dayz.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
xp17: apostle Paul has spoken. this kinda matter nai they vex you. person like u get chance , na to knack stick for the guy head. lol

@op, a battle indeed. lol
#TeamAntiFriendZone#
hahaha...brother peter na ur foot step i dey follow ooo. : lol.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mikigen(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ op there has been lots of reasonable advice here....don't worry,that girl is actually teaching u a lesson,though hard learnt bt its gonna help you a lot later in life....after all these must have gone, you wil learn to control your emotions,kw when to draw the line while chasing a gal and hw to detect who loves you right from the onset! Am telling trust me you will learn a lot from this! When the time comes, you won't need anyone to tell you before you wil leave her and move on with your life...its nt yet time bro! Seems you stil got a lot to learn frm her that's while your stil seeking for opinion...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by anumide(f): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
embarassed undecided crymy problem with your predicament is, when she eventually leave you, (she will, except you impregnate her), you will start taking out on other innocent girls.
I've where you are, and I moved eventually.
All d best, whatever you decide.

[sub][/sub]love is a bastard sha.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Forwetinnah: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.

You sure no be she DUMP you as you say people dey DIE for her? Guys like una na only mouth una get. OP take heart you hear..its one of those things
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by iswallker(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt: This is a true life story...
Not from/about a friend, a brother or a classmate but about myself and my life.

There is this girl(a Nairalander) I love with everything within, outside and around me. We are from the same State but different Local Government Area. I and her elder sister attended the same school. I met her during the December vacation of 2010/2011 academic session. After much persuasion, persistence and with the help of my good friend who was close to her, she granted me audience. We talked and became casual friends thereafter.
Febuary 2011, I proposed but her reaction though pre-assumed did not go well with me. As a man, i gathered courage and launched yet but another failed attempt same month. March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again. My senior on detecting my mood inquired to know what's up. Wholeheartedly, I told him everything. Contrary to what I assumed would be his reaction he laughed and said, 'kid bro, in life good things comes in a challenging way and don't try to prove a point that to be a man is a day's job'. I agreed within me to make a final attempt. I did, this time 'please talk something else' was the reply. Was that really my final attempt? NO! I called daily for six more months telling her that same old story and receiveing that same old feedback.
October 2011, I found my joy. Anytime my phone beeped, I smiled because she was always the one. My life was never the same again. It was then I confirmed that patience though bitter comes with a sweet fruit. Sincerely, I was uplifted physically, morally, emotionally, academically and health-wise. My life was never the same.
Unfortunately, what I have been seeing in Nollywood movies happened in September 2012. Without any quarrel or attempted quarrel, things fell apart. Though it torn me apart, I remained focused. I considered it a battle I must win or die trying. Why? Because I couldn't imagine myself telling another person other than Mm...n YES I DO in the altar when it's time.
I fought with all available means to refix my ever-valued relationship. People were insulted along the way. I can still remember I kept a very good friend at arm's length for telling me that 'while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available'. I only forgave him in April 2013 when we(I and my Precious) found out that we were made for each other.
Life was worth living again but recently(last week to be precise), I sensed something better imagined than experience may happen. She doesn't call nor text again. I can observe a slight deviation from the way we used to speak on phone. Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

I sincerely love her, this she knows. Since our first meeting in 2010, no matter how intelligent, good-looking, nice, caring, loving etc a girl is, my inner man always tell me 'Yours is 100% better'.

Nairaland n Nairalanders, I strongly believe ur kind words, advice and encouragement can save my relationship. She is one of us(an active nairalander). She will certainly see/read this, Please let her see reasons to leave the part-time friends stuff and embrace reality.

Please LET IT BE BECAUSE OF U, LET IT NOT BE BECAUSE OF U.
Let it be because of u my joy is complete.
Let it not be because of u it move from bad to worst.

I believe in the power of your words even as I remain focus in the words of an English author Alan Alexander Milne, 'Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there some day'

Thanks my fellow ever-caring Nairalanders...

Gej caused this... grin
The akward moment when a gal realises you re taking her punny without paying her bills...
Its time to take a long walk..
In other news..@op nice story..why not give story tellin a shot. ..except for your whacked english...
And don't forget to change your name to @pussy2swt... grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by leo1234(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Na because the op no get money grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You sure no be she DUMP you as you say people dey DIE for her? Guys like una na only mouth una get. OP take heart you hear..its one of those things
forwetinnah? For wetin...if i hear say na she dump me. This one no be lie ooo. I swear na me dump am. tongue
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by spyg1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
rigarmortis: OP, you made many mistakes in your bid to win this girl.

First is never appear desperate.

Always keep them guessing.

Never nag, let your time with her be fun.

Never alienate your friends, they were there before you met her, they will still have your back after every, whenever you get married, then your friends will give you distance.

Lastly never turn persistence into a pest....

Have a many fishes in the sea mentality....there is nothing like the only one for me....its a myth be romance novel authors and telemundo actors, you can turn any girl that ADDS VALUE in your life and has something to offer in the relationship into the one.
This love thing is very fickle and can wane or fade with time.

You played this one wrong bro, its gonna be hard to rectify, this attention you are givin her here is only making it worse....man up bro.

Girls secretly detest someone they can hurt easily, control, predict and box into a corner, let your attention and gift be strategic, surprise n a REWARD, indiscriminate attention n gift will make it lose its value n you will appear desperate, the moment a girl knows you will do anything not to lose her is the moment you start losing her.

Cut out bro, i am showing you tough love here, get others, engage in other things, improve yourself, do better, dont be harsh on her, be civil n polite but stop all these trash talk, be in control of yourself, dont let her actions dictate your reactions.....wait n see.

The greatest weapon women use on guys like you is passive aggression n its working on you like magic.

you too much, prof. Of luv affairs
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by spyg1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2014

Never alienate your friends, they were there before you met her, they will still have your back after every, whenever you get married, then your friends will give you distance.

Have a many fishes in the sea mentality....there is nothing like the only one for me....its a myth be romance novel authors and telemundo actors, you can turn any girl that ADDS VALUE in your life and has something to offer in the relationship into the one.

You played this one wrong bro, its gonna be hard to rectify, this attention you are givin her here is only making it worse....man up bro.

Girls secretly detest someone they can hurt easily, control, predict and box into a corner, let your attention and gift be strategic, surprise n a REWARD, indiscriminate attention n gift will make it lose its value n you will appear desperate, the moment a girl knows you will do anything not to lose her is the moment you start losing her.

Cut out bro, i am showing you tough love here, get others, engage in other things, improve yourself, do better, dont be harsh on her, be civil n polite but stop all these trash talk, be in control of yourself, dont let her actions dictate your reactions.....wait n see.

The greatest weapon women use on guys like you is passive aggression n its working on you like magic.

you too much, professor of luv affairs
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by yeloyhemzy(f): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
My advice to u is to let her be. If she likes or probably loves u, she'l come around. Love shld b a mutual and nt one-sided.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: U and dis girl wahala too long sef. Please try another relationship am available. Provided u are handsome tall and rich.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by udemzyudex(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
I think she is not seeing the type of man she want in you..

some girls are fond of this,they will never tell you where you went wrong for you to change your steps.

My advice for you is to give her some space.since she is not ready for love,i see no reason why you will force her to.

Guess she has been pretending to love you but can't continue anymore.
She is not attracted to you,start acting like a man and see how things will change.

Mean while i'll suggest you meet other people(ladies) so you won't put all your attention on her.

Dem no dey beg sh*t make e smell oooo.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bia Mr OP u beta take all d gud advise given to u here, I'd always tell people to love with brains nd not with heart cos ull actually think wen it comes to emotions, humans mostly want dat which is hard to get wen somfin bcomes so easy nd cheap we do not want it. Try nd give urself some self worth, dignity, morale nd d lady or any oda lady might treat u with some respect.
I personally will neva have feelings wit anyone who doesn't feel same for me, deres dis guy I was innto some months bak nd like d OP s gal he didn't send me, wen I noticed dis after abt 2months(not like d OP waiting 4 yrssss) cos I definitely use my brains in a relationship, I just withdrew nd now OP I can boast to u dat dis guy pesters me now, but he s time is past. So Mr wen someone doesn't like u dere will be odas dat do, the sooner u realise dat d better for u nd wen u give urself some respect she will start seeing the Man in u. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by spyg1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

Thanks! I've pick some lines above... I appreciate ur tym n concern. Things gonna get beta.
don't pick some lines, swallow everything. I know you are looking for advice that will encourage you to fool yourself.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by dokunbam(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

hmmmm... Begging is out of it. One sided? Nope... She does but to let it out is a p.

I like your faith but marriage and happiness should not be on assumption

Shine your eyes

Chai

angry

Kids sha and their ways, love don turn you to jelly bean

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by WebSurfer(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
mascot87: kids scattered all over NL
you can say that again.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
@OP ONLY FIGHT FOR THE LOVE OF A WOMAN WHO LOVES YOU! Sorry to burst your bubbles, this chic ain't yours. You can only try to woo a chic but once the relationship starts, she'll naturally love you more than u love her. But this your case is terrible! She just cannot tell u it's over because you're a nice guy.

I'm of the opinion she's already seeing someone else.
SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU BRO! Leave her on time, crya llittle, move on and believe there are better girls for u out there.

You have really failed saying she's 100% for you! tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by macdanny247(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2014

Our honourable Professor in the department of womanology, u hv said it all, i rest my case
last bullet: learn 2 love those that luv u.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by francescainnoce(f): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmmm. Does this really work in recent time and age? I mean, coming on a forum to prove love to a girl who for some reasons don't give a damn even if you fall into Thames...
Never allow a girl love you or accept you out of pity, if you do?
These days even bad things don't come by easily because there are so many victims with few victimisers**
Infatuation is not love Hun.
You had better wake up.
And to the bbe in question, I don't really wanna judge you Becos THere are so many PACKAGEd DUDES around thus being vigilant could just be helpful. However what shall it profit you to give a young man false hope when you don't desire him anymore. Probably you loved him but love fades and if that's the situation, let him know kpom kwem* so you can run your life smoothly.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by tpraiz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Diz Op tooo soft to knack dat hard gurl o
ebamma: If u been don already knack am
no worry too much
she go come back to base one day
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Agybabe(f): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dear Op, ah know how thou feeleth. But you see, at times we girls ain't just worth that-much-love because there's every tendency we take it for granted. sad

Free the babe and work out your success to that woman that'll appreciate you. cheesy

And one day she'll bite her fingers in regret for ever putting you in the "friend zone". tongue

Something must kill a man in life.
Do you want your own to be "woman palava"?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mezebel(f): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ab025: Dude, u can drag a horse to the water, but u can't force it to drink water.

From ur story, u are the one forcing urself on this gal, she really aint into u. The luv seems one-sided. Stop actin like a pu**y who is beggin for luv. Move on, not every r/ship is meant to work.

#seems u just entered that hell place all guys hate

<< FRIENDZONE>>
i am the gal he is talking about! I don't love him cos he has a chronic mouth and armpit odour . And he has no kobo in his pocket. Tell him to leave me alone o!
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by OsoDupe(f): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hey girl, go grab ur man before someone else does so that u won't regret ur inaction. We don't really know d value of what we have until it is no longer ours.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Afrok: Chai... Love is sweet ooo

Mzmariah, hope u reading this thread? Btw, where is cdamsel. Been long i saw her. Cdamsel, pls i didnt have ur no. again o. If not, i would have called u.

@op, u are arrested by love just as am going same over one nairalander. She knows herself.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Raypawer(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
talk2cj08: Bro be a man love is not one sided. In my father's word my son never u beg for LOVE

never ever!

Ur right bro!...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.