Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25100 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ikkkkk: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Love is blind they say. grin grin grin better regain your sight and wake up now OP. U seem to be forcing her to accept you. Give her all the time she needs. If she comes back to you, that's ok. If she doesn't, be glad and thank God he didn't allow you to make the biggest mistake of your life.
There is a wonderful girl out there that is made for you and is waiting for you to come forward. Don't keep knocking on a closed door when other doors are open to you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by DonaldGenes(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Stay safe ..Avoid Bush meat for now plus Suya

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by IYANGBALI: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ab025: Dude, u can drag a horse to the water, but u can't force it to drink water.

From ur story, u are the one forcing urself on this gal, she really aint into u. The luv seems one-sided. Move on, not every r/ship is meant to work.

#seems u just entered that hell place all guys hate

<< FRIENDZONE>>
no mind am,as if him no see me for here. @op wen you tire you go look my side for true love,mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by eluquenson(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
kudsweet: @op, fix all odds as I quote some possible reasons for not having time for your affection any longer.

May be you are not independent
May be you are not gainfully employed
May be you are not handsome to other toasters
May be you are not a man enough
May be you are too obsessed with her, etc
Sincerely, the reason can be deduced from the aforementioned if the op can scrutinized his precious jewel grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Jerry602(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guy if a woman doesn't love you, she neva will...i stand 2 be corrected.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by itidiare(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bro.take life easy,no good thing comes easy.if really u are meant 4 each other then one day no matter how long the time may be u must surely be 2gether.Thanks 4 telling the ladies out there that their are still guys who give true and real love.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by adbokus(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Live free..die well.. U are dying 4 free here!...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Alexsmith20(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wait o...you mean important news around the globe are kept aside and you decided to bring this to front page..

Concerning the topic SORRY OP NO TIME FOR LOVE,BOKO HARAM HAS BOMB MY LOVE AWAY.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by KingTom(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ishilove:
This guy seems pusssy whipped.
J I Z O S, WHAT AM I READING, ISHILOVE! SMH shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by jookco(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
talk2cj08: Bro be a man love is not one sided. In my father's word my son never u beg for LOVE
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by LOSKYXANDER: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Are you a science, medical or engineering student looking up to sharing your ideas with brilliant minds why not join us all the way as we talk innovation!!!!! please don't ignore and you will be glad you did...so......just click on the link provided https://m./1495120887386697?mc=p4OG_Au0nRov_2
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
KingTom:
J I Z O S, WHAT AM I READING, ISHILOVE! SMH shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
DonaldGenes: Stay safe ..Avoid Bush meat for now plus Suya

is that picture real ............... wow
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
donfemo: . Someone on marijuana
i beg your pardon mr man. Why the insult? tongue
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Karleb(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
rigarmortis: OP, you made many mistakes in your bid to win this girl.

First is never appear desperate.

Always keep them guessing.

Never nag, let your time with her be fun.

Never alienate your friends, they were there before you met her, they will still have your back after every, whenever you get married, then your friends will give you distance.

Lastly never turn persistence into a pest....

Have a many fishes in the sea mentality....there is nothing like the only one for me....its a myth be romance novel authors and telemundo actors, you can turn any girl that ADDS VALUE in your life and has something to offer in the relationship into the one.
This love thing is very fickle and can wane or fade with time.

You played this one wrong bro, its gonna be hard to rectify, this attention you are givin her here is only making it worse....man up bro.

Girls secretly detest someone they can hurt easily, control, predict and box into a corner, let your attention and gift be strategic, surprise n a REWARD, indiscriminate attention n gift will make it lose its value n you will appear desperate, the moment a girl knows you will do anything not to lose her is the moment you start losing her.

Cut out bro, i am showing you tough love here, get others, engage in other things, improve yourself, do better, dont be harsh on her, be civil n polite but stop all these trash talk, be in control of yourself, dont let her actions dictate your reactions.....wait n see.

The greatest weapon women use on guys like you is passive aggression n its working on you like magic.

Word!!!!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by KingTom(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ishilove:
lipsrsealed
grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by sambisa5: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
This thread is long,,,but many would read it becos na love matter.

If it was ''10 ways to save your head from 419'' or ''15 ways you can improve your hands in business''.......people will complain is lenghty......

How can you propose to a girl since 2011 and till now,,, you av not married her

You are wicked..... embarassed

in this jet age?when girls are flying like hell......pls,pls check ur self,,,you are to be blamed jor!

For how long are we going to be settling issue for you guys here

By 2016, you will tell us ''just last week, she stopped picking my calls...

Marry her on time,she feels she being used angry kiss

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by phabulous88(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op she's got your mumu button grin
You better liberate yourself by forgetting and dumping her sorry a$$.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ishilove:
This guy seems pusssy whipped.

What do you mean by pusssy whipped?

@OP: Please let the girl go. It will hurt but better now than later.

The more you stay with her, the more you lose.

Thank God she is showing this now; what if sge waited till she got married to you?

I will not be surprised if the girl feels she's too young for a serious relationship and wants to play around and starts running from church to church when she's in her 30s or when she marries a bad husband

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ab025: Dude, u can drag a horse to the water, but u can't force it to drink water.

From ur story, u are the one forcing urself on this gal, she really aint into u. The luv seems one-sided. Stop actin like a pu**y who is beggin for luv. Move on, not every r/ship is meant to work.

#seems u just entered that hell place all guys hate

<< FRIENDZONE>>
You just nailed it, i have been there myself grin grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by DonaldGenes(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

thanks 4 ur concern.
Prayerfully, d storm wil b over. I'm hers
Like seriously, Prayer just to........Fornicate?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by cold(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Enough said!

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Karleb(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
2sExy1: It is very obvious that u are the one doing all the work. if you continue like this, you will keep having same problem with girls. be a man and try to reduce the consistency of your presence.

when a guy display is affection too much on a girl, they don't take him serious.

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by understatement: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
if u really want 2 see d power of nairaland,i mean d 1 dat will make d gal start PROPOSING 2 u 4rm 2moro..drop her MONIKER!
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by danex67(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Brotherly, you are on a long thing.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by DonaldGenes(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
cryptography:

is that picture real ............... wow

Does it look like I am playing?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: U and dis girl wahala too long sef. Please try another relationship am available. Provided u are handsome tall and rich.
Yeah, and are u also beautiful, close-fitted pu**sy, nice cure (voluminous factory fitted b**bs & butt),.. I don't mind if you are short..
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by redcliff: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt: This is a true life story...
Not from/about a friend, a brother or a classmate but about myself and my life.

There is this girl(a Nairalander) I love with everything within, outside and around me. We are from the same State but different Local Government Area. I and her elder sister attended the same school. I met her during the December vacation of 2010/2011 academic session. After much persuasion, persistence and with the help of my good friend who was close to her, she granted me audience. We talked and became casual friends thereafter.
Febuary 2011, I proposed but her reaction though pre-assumed did not go well with me. As a man, i gathered courage and launched yet but another failed attempt same month. March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again. My senior on detecting my mood inquired to know what's up. Wholeheartedly, I told him everything. Contrary to what I assumed would be his reaction he laughed and said, 'kid bro, in life good things comes in a challenging way and don't try to prove a point that to be a man is a day's job'. I agreed within me to make a final attempt. I did, this time 'please talk something else' was the reply. Was that really my final attempt? NO! I called daily for six more months telling her that same old story and receiveing that same old feedback.
October 2011, I found my joy. Anytime my phone beeped, I smiled because she was always the one. My life was never the same again. It was then I confirmed that patience though bitter comes with a sweet fruit. Sincerely, I was uplifted physically, morally, emotionally, academically and health-wise. My life was never the same.
Unfortunately, what I have been seeing in Nollywood movies happened in September 2012. Without any quarrel or attempted quarrel, things fell apart. Though it torn me apart, I remained focused. I considered it a battle I must win or die trying. Why? Because I couldn't imagine myself telling another person other than Mm...n YES I DO in the altar when it's time.
I fought with all available means to refix my ever-valued relationship. People were insulted along the way. I can still remember I kept a very good friend at arm's length for telling me that 'while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available'. I only forgave him in April 2013 when we(I and my Precious) found out that we were made for each other.
Life was worth living again but recently(last week to be precise), I sensed something better imagined than experience may happen. She doesn't call nor text again. I can observe a slight deviation from the way we used to speak on phone. Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

I sincerely love her, this she knows. Since our first meeting in 2010, no matter how intelligent, good-looking, nice, caring, loving etc a girl is, my inner man always tell me 'Yours is 100% better'.

Nairaland n Nairalanders, I strongly believe ur kind words, advice and encouragement can save my relationship. She is one of us(an active nairalander). She will certainly see/read this, Please let her see reasons to leave the part-time friends stuff and embrace reality.

Please LET IT BE BECAUSE OF U, LET IT NOT BE BECAUSE OF U.
Let it be because of u my joy is complete.
Let it not be because of u it move from bad to worst.

I believe in the power of your words even as I remain focus in the words of an English author Alan Alexander Milne, 'Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there some day'

Thanks my fellow ever-caring Nairalanders...

One word of advice, move on! And stop behaving like a puss.yy. she probably dated you out of pity. You sound really pathetic. I would not like to date a boy like you if i was a girl!..grow up man!!!! Damn!!! Whats pussyyyy doing to men these days? Damn!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by sheniqua: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt: This is a true life story...
Not from/about a friend, a brother or a classmate but about myself and my life.

There is this girl(a Nairalander) I love with everything within, outside and around me. We are from the same State but different Local Government Area. I and her elder sister attended the same school. I met her during the December vacation of 2010/2011 academic session. After much persuasion, persistence and with the help of my good friend who was close to her, she granted me audience. We talked and became casual friends thereafter.
Febuary 2011, I proposed but her reaction though pre-assumed did not go well with me. As a man, i gathered courage and launched yet but another failed attempt same month. March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again. My senior on detecting my mood inquired to know what's up. Wholeheartedly, I told him everything. Contrary to what I assumed would be his reaction he laughed and said, 'kid bro, in life good things comes in a challenging way and don't try to prove a point that to be a man is a day's job'. I agreed within me to make a final attempt. I did, this time 'please talk something else' was the reply. Was that really my final attempt? NO! I called daily for six more months telling her that same old story and receiveing that same old feedback.
October 2011, I found my joy. Anytime my phone beeped, I smiled because she was always the one. My life was never the same again. It was then I confirmed that patience though bitter comes with a sweet fruit. Sincerely, I was uplifted physically, morally, emotionally, academically and health-wise. My life was never the same.
Unfortunately, what I have been seeing in Nollywood movies happened in September 2012. Without any quarrel or attempted quarrel, things fell apart. Though it torn me apart, I remained focused. I considered it a battle I must win or die trying. Why? Because I couldn't imagine myself telling another person other than Mm...n YES I DO in the altar when it's time.
I fought with all available means to refix my ever-valued relationship. People were insulted along the way. I can still remember I kept a very good friend at arm's length for telling me that 'while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available'. I only forgave him in April 2013 when we(I and my Precious) found out that we were made for each other.
Life was worth living again but recently(last week to be precise), I sensed something better imagined than experience may happen. She doesn't call nor text again. I can observe a slight deviation from the way we used to speak on phone. Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

I sincerely love her, this she knows. Since our first meeting in 2010, no matter how intelligent, good-looking, nice, caring, loving etc a girl is, my inner man always tell me 'Yours is 100% better'.

Nairaland n Nairalanders, I strongly believe ur kind words, advice and encouragement can save my relationship. She is one of us(an active nairalander). She will certainly see/read this, Please let her see reasons to leave the part-time friends stuff and embrace reality.

Please LET IT BE BECAUSE OF U, LET IT NOT BE BECAUSE OF U.
Let it be because of u my joy is complete.
Let it not be because of u it move from bad to worst.

I believe in the power of your words even as I remain focus in the words of an English author Alan Alexander Milne, 'Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there some day'

Thanks my fellow ever-caring Nairalanders...

So this girl is on this nairaland reading you carrying on in such an unmanly way
Let me tell you now,woman to man,incase the men here have been unable to convey that message yet,you have committed the ultimate no no as far as ladies are concerned
No girl can tolerate all this beggarly spineless attitude from a man she expects to spend time with
Women look for strong men who can stand on their own two feet ,who can defend them if that time comes
You have shown yourself to be a spineless weakling
How else will this girl tell you NO
You hound and hound her and probably buy her over with gifts and she falls for a moment till she comes to her senses and asks herself what came over her then she dumps you only for you to go back and beg
Now you have carried the begging to a whole 'nother level by soliciting strangers to help you beg
Tufiakwa !
Wallahi If you were my brother.i will ask my father to cut you off the inheritance
How can you disgrace the family name in this manner

@ the girl,please just say no!

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by redcliff: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Karleb][/quote]

Lmao!!!! Give him 2 iphones
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by aprokomania(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Sunbellar: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op, since 2010 you have been dating a woman and still crying out publicly after your wasted good quality four years.
Your possible issues maybe:
1. You don't have better ambition and focus in life
2. You maybe bewitched with womanising spirit or mami water
3. Your destiny during creation maybe woman's pot/hole
4. You may still be a hustler and indigent for a lady to play you around
5. You are not matured physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually to handle women matters.

Suggestions:
1. Get focused in all your endeavours and try to make it financially.
2. Be prayerful and forget about woman for now. They will come after you when you have arrived financially.
Conclusion:
Am talking from experience.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Ok / Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.