Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady (7539 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Melancholy(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2014
Op mine is kind of similar to urs. On that i took all the courage to approached the church lady i had a big time crush on which would be first official day of wooing a lady. Then, i had some crazy friends who pushed me to match up my words with action cos i always make mention of her name often. On that day i beckoned on her in the midst of her friends and she said yes, any problem? Looking into her eye ball alone turned me to wimpy guy instansta cos after beating round the bush, she became so curious of what is the main point gan?! And i couldnt express my feeling making me stammer till she moves away from me. It was as if the ground should open and.......... Right now that same gurl is under my net cos level don change. When men were boys for real!
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by lilwayneme(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
tosyne2much: Omo to waka for street dey shame person for dat kind tin
omo u no go ao dat kind tin dey do person until u xperience am.now I no y dey say xperience is d best Teacher
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by lilwayneme(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Davidolives: arsene wenger undecided na child abuse b dat o
omo wenger don wise up nw,u no c in new system.lol.u no 4 how long he has been watching sanchez and debuchy.no b uderage oooo...
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by barackodam: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ah Neva toast woman before

undecided
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Davidolives(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
lilwayneme: omo wenger don wise up nw,u no c in new system.lol.u no 4 how long he has been watching sanchez and debuchy.no b uderage oooo...
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
I dnt have time for gals ,talkless of wooeing any
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by rildwanullahi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Alleluia: Men dare not woo me. I woo dem.

D fear sef noe fit gree dem. grin
.u carry fire 4 head abi na horns wey go make dem fear.u neva jam beta guys
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ok, make e no be like say I lose for the matter

Normally am the kind of guy who would take my time make friends with a girl first, make her fond of me and with me being naturally funny helps a lot, so that when I finally drop the asking out lines, I ll be 60% sure I won't get a No and even if she doesn't say Yes, she wouldn't be able to say No either, am not good at meeting a babe and chiking immediately cos it shatters my world if girl tells me No.

My first embarrassing chiking moment happened in secondary school, SS2 precisely. It all started when we were both in Primary school, She was the exact definition of beauty that even the gods ll marvel and envy this jewel of a beauty, infact if beauty was a crown she's the diamond that makes the crown glitter, she had cat eyes, and she had skin that glowed like the radiant of the Sun, being light skinned killed it all and gave her a unique look, though I was young and naïve but I knew a true beauty when I saw one, I don't know how but we were very very close then that they ll call us husband and wife, and even as a Class Captain then no matter how this babe wan make noise reach dem no born my papa well make I put her name for noise maker list, wey I no dey misuse hard drugs wey no dey good for my system,

Fastforward to SS2,

Unfortunately we attended different Secondary Schools but as fate ll ve it she changed from her school to mine just few days after we had a football match with her school, and I remember her searching around for me when they landed my school which was the host of the match, as she was part of the supporters for her school team, seeing her, my dead emotions resurrected instantly, we gisted and held hands as we strolled to the field for the match, trust your guy nau, cos of her I did my best to make sure I impressed and as God ll ve it we won by 2goals to one, me scoring the first goal.

I had 1third of my Primary school mates all the way till my SS2 and they all knew about the fling I had with this damsel back then, so due to the pressure I had from friends bugging my life to ask her out with the belief she wouldn't say No, I fell for it, I even abandoned all lil lil parols I had here and there in order to concentrate on her and when I noticed our Seniors then in SS3 weren't helping either fighting ontop her matter like Wizkid as the rumours were spreading like wildfire, no time ooo, I decided to spill it out, cos she was nice to me, you ll even think we re dating.

So the pressure I had from my seniors and close friends made me made up my mind to go for the killer punch. Chaiiiiiii, love dey sweet those days shaaaaaa!!!

On a normal day I ll take a bus home with like 4 of my other friends, but this day I decided to take her destination home, cos she walks home, quiet a distance but there were shortcuts, meaning I ll trek home on this day, I was sure I won't feel it cos I knew she would say Yes, but if only I knew.

The journey started as school closed for the day, my friends were behind me while I was walking with her side by side holding hands sef, but I couldn't tell her the Koko, I didn't even go close cos my heart kept beating fast, sometimes when I turn back and look at my guys they ll give me a sign which I understood well to be 'howfar the matter dey go', but My Brothers and Sisters I couldn't say the main thing till we got to the junction were we ll both part ways, I stood right there holding her hands while she was looking at me, I knew if I don't tell her anything my guys ll kill me cos what the f..uck did we trek for, inshort dem dey wait to celebrate the reply, that was when I summoned courage and let it out finally, I was like,

"I think I ve feelings for you, and I ve been having it ever since we were little, am in love with you"

The babe told me 3 things I don't get to forget, she just looked at me innocently, called my name and said,

"I don't ve feelings for you, I am not in the mood and am not interested" and then gently took her hands off mine and walked away to join her other friends, cos I had my guys waiting for me and she had hers waiting for her, the babe no even look back.

I stood there for a while stunned, embarrassed and rejected, I just managed to turn and join my friends, my facial expression alone made them know things didn't go well, though dem no send me oo, guys ll always be guys, interrogation started immediately,

"K what happened?, what did she say, talk nau?" They were interrogating me one after the other

I managed to tell them the exact thing she said, but I wasn't myself that day, I kept sighing at intervals like someone died in my family 'womaaaan sha', I swear I didn't even sleep well that night, I was just cold and calm, after that day I started avoiding her, she must ve thought I was avoiding cos of what she told me but never knew I was only ashamed(rejection)

The babe later came to me and apologised, and told me why she said No, telling things has changed nau, asking what I expected, we ve been in different schools for a long time, she had someone she had fallen in love with before she moved to my school, that we can be the best of friends but can't date, twas after she spoke with me I got a clearer picture, she even pecked me after her apology, but that experienced launched me one step higher and one step more matured than I use to be, I was 17 then.

After secondary school, we lost contact but stumbled into eachothers BB Pin years later through the help of an old classmate, then Boyoyo don became James Bond, we started chatting at intervals till she became fond of me again, base on Chamanshe wey small boy of that time don turn to, I invited her to come around and see me in my school then, she was still dating that same guy, infact more serious than they ve ever being, she came around, but the bf can call the babe sha, as in ennh too much calls, I first carry am go flex am first, anybody wey know me see us must waka come meet me tell me something for ear, like "this babe make sense die ooo, shey na our this school she dey?" That kind questions them, no wonder some girls wan bleach, light skin gives one beauty an edge I swear, she spent just one night ooo, left in the evening the next day but...

I draw the oil like mad like say e go be the last time wey I go put my 1 inside zero, infact we draw eachother oil, it was a madddddddddddddding sexperience, e even get the period wey we dey romance the bf come dey call, call, call tire, nah em she just pick am say,

"Baby am in Church now, I ll let you know when we are done" in a low tone voice

Make una no blame am ooo, 'no be something wey dey sweet?' Lol

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
MoneySoldier: Ok, make e no be like say I lose for the matter

Normally am the kind of guy who would take my time make friends with a girl first, make her fond of me and with me being naturally funny helps a lot, so that when I finally drop the asking out lines, I ll be 60% sure I won't get a No and even if she doesn't say Yes, she wouldn't be able to say No either, am not good at meeting a babe and chiking immediately cos it shatters my world if girl tells me No.

My first embarrassing chiking moment happened in secondary school, SS2 precisely. It all started when we were both in Primary school, She was the exact definition of beauty that even the gods ll marvel and envy this jewel of a beauty, infact if beauty was a crown she's the diamond that makes the crown glitter, she had cat eyes, and she had skin that glowed like the radiant of the Sun, being light skinned killed it all and gave her a unique look, though I was young and naïve but I knew a true beauty when I saw one, I don't know how but we were very very close then that they ll call us husband and wife, and even as a Class Captain then no matter how this babe wan make noise reach dem no born my papa well make I put her name for noise maker list, wey I no dey misuse hard drugs wey no dey good for my system,

Fastforward to SS2,

Unfortunately we attended different Secondary Schools but as fate ll ve it she changed from her school to mine just few days after we had a football match with her school, and I remember her searching around for me when they landed my school which was the host of the match, as she was part of the supporters for her school team, seeing her, my dead emotions resurrected instantly, we gisted and held hands as we strolled to the field for the match, trust your guy nau, cos of her I did my best to make sure I impressed and as God ll ve it we won by 2goals to one, me scoring the first goal.

I had 1third of my Primary school mates all the way till my SS2 and they all knew about the fling I had with this damsel back then, so due to the pressure I had from friends bugging my life to ask her out with the belief she wouldn't say No, I fell for it, I even abandoned all lil lil parols I had here and there in order to concentrate on her and when I noticed our Seniors then in SS3 weren't helping either fighting ontop her matter like Wizkid as the rumours were spreading like wildfire, no time ooo, I decided to spill it out, cos she was nice to me, you ll even think we re dating.

So the pressure I had from my seniors and close friends made me made up my mind to go for the killer punch. Chaiiiiiii, love dey sweet those days shaaaaaa!!!

On a normal day I ll take a bus home with like 4 of my other friends, but this day I decided to take her destination home, cos she walks home, quiet a distance but there were shortcuts, meaning I ll trek home on this day, I was sure I won't feel it cos I knew she would say Yes, but if only I knew.

The journey started as school closed for the day, my friends were behind me while I was walking with her side by side holding hands sef, but I couldn't tell her the Koko, I didn't even go close cos my heart kept beating fast, sometimes when I turn back and look at my guys they ll give me a sign which I understood well to be 'howfar the matter dey go', but My Brothers and Sisters I couldn't say the main thing till we got to the junction were we ll both part ways, I stood right there holding her hands while she was looking at me, I knew if I don't tell her anything my guys ll kill me cos what the f..uck did we trek for, inshort dem dey wait to celebrate the reply, that was when I summoned courage and let it out finally, I was like,

"I think I ve feelings for you, and I ve been having it ever since we were little, am in love with you"

The babe told me 3 things I don't get to forget, she just looked at me innocently, called my name and said,

"I don't ve feelings for you, I am not in the mood and am not interested" and then gently took her hands off mine and walked away to join her other friends, cos I had my guys waiting for me and she had hers waiting for her, the babe no even look back.

I stood there for a while stunned, embarrassed and rejected, I just managed to turn and join my friends, my facial expression alone made them know things didn't go well, though dem no send me oo, guys ll always be guys, interrogation started immediately,

"K what happened?, what did she say, talk nau?" They were interrogating me one after the other

I managed to tell them the exact thing she said, but I wasn't myself that day, I kept sighing at intervals like someone died in my family 'womaaaan sha', I swear I didn't even sleep well that night, I was just cold and calm, after that day I started avoiding her, she must ve thought I was avoiding cos of what she told me but never knew I was only ashamed(rejection)

The babe later came to me and apologised, and told me why she said No, telling things has changed nau, asking what I expected, we ve been in different schools for a long time, she had someone she had fallen in love with before she moved to my school, that we can be the best of friends but can't date, twas after she spoke with me I got a clearer picture, she even pecked me after her apology, but that experienced launched me one step higher and one step more matured than I use to be, I was 17 then.

After secondary school, we lost contact but stumbled into eachothers BB Pin years later through the help of an old classmate, then Boyoyo don became James Bond, we started chatting at intervals till she became fond of me again, base on Chamanshe wey small boy of that time don turn to, I invited her to come around and see me in my school then, she was still dating that same guy, infact more serious than they ve ever being, she came around, but the bf can call the babe sha, as in ennh too much calls, I first carry am go flex am first, anybody wey know me see us must waka come meet me tell me something for ear, like "this babe make sense die ooo, shey na our this school she dey?" That kind questions them, no wonder some girls wan bleach, light skin gives one beauty an edge I swear, she spent just one night ooo, left in the evening the next day but...

I draw the oil like mad like say e go be the last time wey I go put my 1 inside zero, infact we draw eachother oil, it was a madddddddddddddding sexperience, e even get the period wey we dey romance the bf come dey call, call, call tire, nah em she just pick am say,

hahahahahaha... Ur experience was full of suspense.. So interesting

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mine was a terrible day .......I saw dis girl on ma way back from lecture nd I was like ""hey ,wats sup"" she looked backed and said "u re too tall".........I just pause for middle of road look left , right and back if nobody dey hear wetin dat dwarf talk,,,,,imagine,,,,,wen I reach ma lodge,,,,,I com dey ask up nd down say shey I too tall.......
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Aycorrect(f): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2014

Fastforward to SS2,

i syt u boss!
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
yusufogrin: Mine was a terrible day .......I saw dis girl on ma way back from lecture nd I was like ""hey ,wats sup"" she looked backed and said "u re too tall".........I just pause for middle of road look left , right and back if nobody dey hear wetin dat dwarf talk,,,,,imagine,,,,,wen I reach ma lodge,,,,,I com dey ask up nd down say shey I too tall.......
bwahahahahahahahahahaha.. Guy u too funny abeg
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahaha... Ur experience was full of suspense.. So interesting

Mtcchew, that same thing, that one thing, something wey dey sweet. Thanks Bro, hope u re good?
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Aycorrect:

i syt u boss!

Hmmmmmmmmn, Padi mi toh sure, I sight u in 33D, ba wo? shey o wa pa?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by bravekid(m): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2014
MoneySoldier:

Hmmmmmmmmn, Padi mi toh sure, I sight u in 33D, bawon shey o wa pa?
*squeezes face* bia ogbeni speak english nah...ha!
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 06, 2014
chinziaski: Mine was really embarassing, till this day whenever I remember what happened, I smile. I was in 400level when I first saw this girl. Very cute girl, she was studying pharmacy then. I do read in her faculty every evening, she did too. I was admiring the girl from far, I loved everything I heard and saw about her. But the problem was, I couldn't meet her. One evening, around pass 12am in the midnight, she was heading home with her friend. I was still reading when they left the class for their hostel. Thinking of whether I should go or stay back, I didn't know what came over me, I ran out of the class into the dark just to see no one around. I ran further into the dark but still couldn't see anyone. My heart was pounding because of the race I ran and because of what I wanted to do. Behold, I saw her and her friend, staring at a poster. My heart skipped, I couldn't move but I kept my cool in my facial expression. I regained consciousness and decided to talk to her but to my greatest chagrin, I was jittering and stammering. Gosh! It has never happened to me since my JSS 2 days, the first time I chyked a girl. I realised I was stammering, I hissed and wanted to leave. I felt I fvcked up and I am not man enough to date her. Why will I be stammering because of a girl which probably I'm older than. I took steps away from her and told her goodnight that we can't talk that night again. She smiled softly and told me, "you didn't ask of my name and my department". If you see the kind happiness wey grip me, ehn. I felt like jumping into space. She began to talk to me and asked about me. She told me she has been seeing me in class every evening and her friend caught me staring at her one night like that and she picked interest in me. We became close, we even dated then but things went bad one way, we parted. I think she's the only girl that has put me off balance in my entire life. I respected her for that.

Unibest? grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by cc150615(f): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2014
All these hard work Just to toast babe? brb abeg!
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2014
cc150615: All these hard work Just to toast babe? brb abeg!
hmmmmm egbon e pass as u tink oooo.. Mak we hear frm u too na
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Lovebond34(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2014
erm erm...ah dnt usually woo a gal..jst get to be friends wif dem..den from der anyfin cn happen...inshort na ladies dey giv d green lyt sf
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by cc150615(f): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2014
Lovebond34: erm erm...ah dnt usually woo a gal..jst get to be friends wif dem..den from der anyfin cn happen...inshort na ladies dey giv d green lyt sf
pinshure of a babe giving u green light or..... it never happened!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Lily4star(f): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2014

Fastforward to SS2,

Dammmmmmnnn, suspense filled, see indept annalyses, I enjoyed every bit of it. Infact nah me go marry you *winks*
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Simplefaithy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
kokoA: Na when one kind hot mess from the pit of hell escape comot from my yansh when I dey try drop my lines for her o.. Omor! The smell wey follow dat mess no be here o.. Me sef I been no fit stand am.
, lmfaorotf. U sure say dis is true sha? Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Lovebond34(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
cc150615:
pinshure of a babe giving u green light or..... it never happened!
lolzzz aw ah supox get picture na...abi na ma uglee pix u wan see
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Lovebond34(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
yusufogrin: Mine was a terrible day .......I saw dis girl on ma way back from lecture nd I was like ""hey ,wats sup"" she looked backed and said "u re too tall".........I just pause for middle of road look left , right and back if nobody dey hear wetin dat dwarf talk,,,,,imagine,,,,,wen I reach ma lodge,,,,,I com dey ask up nd down say shey I too tall.......
lmao....xo u cum realise say u too tall ba....lolzz
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lovebond34: lmao....xo u cum realise say u too tall ba....lolzz
me sev tall but maybe bcoz d girl was short
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
tosyne2much: it took me so long to woo a lady confidently but now, shey dem dey craze ni ? Dis also happened some time ago, I kind of like dis pretty lady whom I av bin longing to talk to.. She came around to get somtin and I told my broda I kind of lik dis babe.. He immediately encouraged me to summon courage and walk up to her (no dull d package).. Na so me sef say make I use dat advantage onto fyn boi tins na (lolxxxx)... I began to cram how my approach and conversation would go... As I approached her, I said 'Hi' and Immediately forgot my lines.. She replied me and I was dumb founded and didn't remember my lines again.. She looked at me and said '' wait first, is it dat u av crammed all u want to say or what ?'' Woooooow !!! Shame wan finish me at dat instance
smh!!! chai!!!!
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
jimmy4x:
smh!!! chai!!!!
egbon u no go vex for me ni... Na so e happen dat year oooo
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Unibest? grin grin grin
u de use jazz bro
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinziaski: u de use jazz bro

Lol, no jare, I dey read there those years when I stay on campus naw, plus your explanation sef gave me a clue.
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Lol, no jare, I dey read there those years when I stay on campus naw, plus your explanation sef gave me a clue.
bros! Those medical girls then de make thoughts o
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinziaski: bros! Those medical girls then de make thoughts o
Lol. You still dey school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gays Only!!! / 18+ How I Became Sex Slave To My Uncle. Pt1 / See What Konji Did To This Guy (no S.ex Before Marriag? Bewarned B4 Its Too Lt )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.