Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45595 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Caseless, u no fit call me since abi? I suppose tap your stone cold head ni.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
larride: Caseless, u no fit call me since abi? I suppose tap your stone cold head ni.
tap brea'st and bumbum pls, and not my stone-like head.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by 190theclown: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: tap brea'st and bumbum pls, and not my stone-like head.

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by farano(f): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=190theclown][/quote] Cute pic.. you are handsome grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
190theclown: .
*yawns*
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: *taps bumbum*frowns and dances ballet out of thread*
whr is obayaya and olubukato?

I don't belong here sad

I'm dark embarassed but I ain't handsome grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by morganist99(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
Na sleep dey catch me

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

I don't belong here sad

thnk God u knw dat....grintongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Harbosede02: thnk God u knw dat....grintongue

undecided
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

undecided
huh??
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: *taps bumbum*frowns and dances ballet out of thread*
whr is obayaya and olubukato?
Your CASE taya me undecided
Are you tall, DARK and handsome? grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by zicoraads: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: dark bleaching cream shld b bitumen aka coal tar.
Exactly! Its that bad sad
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Osyxcel(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: ....Where are they

Were you looking for me? I'm here now...
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

I don't belong here sad

Brother good evening!

Let us be the judge of the emboldened cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by zicoraads: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jesuz
morganist99: Na sleep dey catch me
shocked shocked shocked

Do you live with rats? See ur mattress...u don fall hand grin

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

i still can get u ooo
when did barbie doll start behaving like humans
She started the first day you met me on NL

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Harbosede02: huh??

grin

IrishKez:
Brother good evening!

Sister!!! shocked Where have you been?

I'm shy embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by zicoraads: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
Brother good evening!

Please don't...I wouldn't want to go thru that same torture in my life time. The last time I saw Obayaya's pix, I had nightmares for weeks grin grin

Btw...au is the boyfriend 'expedition?'

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by wizard007(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Here we go cheesy

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

Sister!!! shocked Where have you been?

I'm shy embarassed
School work sir

dont like it when a man/boy says he's shy
Abeg show me something embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
zicoraads: Please don't...I wouldn't want to go thru that same torture in my life time. The last time I saw Obayaya's pix, I had nightmares for weeks grin grin

Where you see my picture? shocked cry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
zicoraads: Please don't...I wouldn't want to go thru that same torture in my life time. The last time I saw Obayaya's pix, I had nightmares for weeks grin grin

You can stay away until he upload and take it down then you can come back. wink

There's nothing like that sir
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
School work sir

dont like it when a man/boy says he's shy
Abeg show me something embarassed

But I'm shy na grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
wizard007: Here we go cheesy
This is good!
Taking a bold step is a man's thing not shyness
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

But I'm shy na grin
cry cry cry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by wizard007(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
This is good!
Taking a bold step is a man's thing not shyness

Thanks, high SELF ESTEEM......best psychological property a man can acquire wink
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez: cry cry cry

1 minute

Time up grin

You got it right? smiley
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

1 minute

Time up grin

You got it right? smiley
shocked shocked

Come again pls embarassed
wasnt around but will be glued here now
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
wizard007:

Thanks, high SELF ESTEEM......best psychological property a man can acquire wink

True!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
shocked shocked

Come again pls embarassed
wasnt around but will be glued here now

Lightening doesn't strike the same place twice tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Your CASE taya me undecided
Are you tall, DARK and handsome? grin
grin grin dark, tall,yea....but handsome? i nor knw oo
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by wizard007(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:

True!

I gotta say this, you look pretty up there, kindly ff back, sent you a PM too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.