Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45551 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by tammyboy1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
Am one of a kind,my black is unique,i bet u avnt seen any1 wif my kind of black..*THANKING GOD ONCE MORE*
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Awwww and he calls me Olala embarassed
i've had a thing for the name since i saw it on your diary.

I think its cool smiley
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
naijaboiy:
yes na
is there anothere naijaboiy I dnt know about
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
Why? sad

Am lost here undecided

Seconded!
cos u ar taken grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
tammyboy1: Am one of a kind,my black is unique,i bet u avnt seen any1 wif my kind of black..*THANKING GOD ONCE MORE*
grin grin ar u frm south sudan?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: is there anothere naijaboiy I dnt know about
Hian...u need pics?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Ok. Here we go

mind not the quality
Fine one!
You're quite young cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hian...u need pics?
Yes oo
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
If you want to see me, open a thread about dark, ugly, fat, short and "unclassy" girls angry na there I belong.

bukkatto doesn't go for what u just dedescribe above...
I know his taste
and u match his taste from ur convotongue

so tell me another believeable lie jooor
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: cos u ar taken grin
Lolz
Nothing like that o

caseless: grin grin ar u frm south sudan?
Make we see your own tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i've had a thing for the name since i saw it on your diary.

I think its cool smiley
Thank you. smiley
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
tammyboy1: Am one of a kind,my black is unique,i bet u avnt seen any1 wif my kind of black..*THANKING GOD ONCE MORE*
Nice side view. Can we see the front view please?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

bukkatto doesn't go for what u just dedescribe above...
I know his taste
and u match his taste from ur convotongue

so tell me another believeable lie jooor
I don taya for you.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by NanciaKay(f): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lolz! No black guy on NL. Only d op
Or is d beautiful, an opposite?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

Thanks embarassed

Do I look incestuous to you? undecided

Where's my sweet lertee? embarassed
incest my foot! B4 ppl gather for us to seperate fight, stay away frm lertee.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
I don taya for you.

cheesy
am just starting with u.
Because there is more to u that this letters we do write heregringrin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
Lolz
Nothing like that o

Make we see your own tongue
u'v systematically pulverized my brittle heart.
*pulls shirt, trouser...runs to d street to cry to d public*
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: u'v systematically pulverized my brittle heart.
*pulls shirt, trouser...runs to d street to cry to d public*
Aint you funny?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

caseless: incest my foot! B4 ppl gather for us to seperate fight, stay away frm lertee.
The bolded aint enough for you
Are you polygamous? cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caesar1988(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=KiddaBlingzz]I often sight threads for special people. Like those that don't have a boyfriend, those with dimples, those with killer curves lipsrsealed etc.

I have not come across any that talks about dark guys.

As a dark guy i gats rep cool

as you all know, black is original , black is beautiful and black is natural grin

so if you are a dark guy and proud of it, acknowledge your presence on here. Pics are also very much welcomed.

The ladies are waiting to admire you
dont let them down. grin

please dont ask for mine. Unfortunately, my palasa phone doesn't have a camera grin
you can also talk about the good and not-so-good side of being dark.

I believe most of us here are adults.
If you are not going to post pictures of you, please do not insult or make fun of those who do.

Ladies and gents.

I present to you the official thread for the

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
Aint you funny?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The bolded aint enough for you
Are you polygamous? cheesy
it was a calculated attempt by obayaya to make things spongy 4 me. I think olubukato can speak 4 me as regard this allegation.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lol! Observing.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Tundeiab(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
This is my humble self.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Obayaya! !!!!!!!!
Did you truly upload a picture? shocked
But I didn't see it cry
Please upload another one nau cry

Aww smiley some other time bae grin

kiddablingzz: hehehe
upload pic abeg angry

tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
cry cry

Yeah I remember, you left brea.st for me cheesy

If I don't leave _breast for you, who will? grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
zicoraads: I got ma ears to the ground wink

hehehehe grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Osyxcel(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: pics

Ah lo get pinshure jor. I'm tall and dark, but ah no fine.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: incest my foot! B4 ppl gather for us to seperate fight, stay away frm lertee.

People will definitely gather!!! but that won't change anything!!

Lertee is mine grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: it was a calculated attempt by obayaya to make things spongy 4 me. I think olubukato can speak 4 me as regard this allegation.

And there he goes again!!!

Denying them undeniable tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Every guy on Nairaland has become dark and handsome grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: it was a calculated attempt by obayaya to make things spongy 4 me. I think olubukato can speak 4 me as regard this allegation.

I just dey pass by...

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez: cheesy

angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
olubukato:

I just dey pass by...

grin grin grin tel IRISHkez what i told u about her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Deleted / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.