Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45550 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by OdogwuMike(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
I don't wanna boast but my Gods grace am black nd proud

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

he has the right...... so what do we have then...

This thread is about fine ebony guys and not the other way roundangry
where I come from, polyandry is allowed

From your moniker, I can tell that you are a tall , dark and handsome guy wink. Upload your picture so I can confirm.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
OdogwuMike: I don't wanna boast but my Gods grace am black nd proud
I don't think you are dark

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by zicoraads: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

Where you see my picture? shocked cry
I got ma ears to the ground wink
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
where I come from, polyandry is allowed

From your moniker, I can tell that you are a tall , dark and handsome guy wink. Upload your picture so I can confirm.

if that the line of words u used to get bukkattogrin
then am left to say am not so falling for that line

because a better punch i need to let u have a look at mah urrrgllly self is u uploading ur true self

sholasholala:
Check your mail.

cheesy
cheesy
so it has turn to that
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
OdogwuMike: I don't wanna boast but my Gods grace am black nd proud
You're fair
You fine though cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
zicoraads: I got ma ears to the ground wink

You said he's very ugly but he appears finer than you wink
cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

if that the line of words u used to get bukkattogrin
then am left to say am not so falling for that line

because a better punch i need to let u have a look at mah urrrgllly self is u uploading ur true self

cheesy
cheesy
so it has turn to that
Who said I want to get you? undecided grin
Oya keep your face to yourself.

Take your eyes off my chat with irishkez tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Osyxcel:

Were you looking for me? I'm here now...
pics
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
naijaboiy:
we are here embarassed
Re u dark ni undecided
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Lmaoooooo.
This thread is about GUYS. Remember?
Olubukato kiss is my HUBBY he has the right tongue

Baby, you are my guguru and groundnut kiss
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Who said I want to get you? undecided grin
Oya keep your face to yourself.

Take your eyes off my chat with irishkez tongue

cheesy
i can't keep mah face to mah self because mah eyes are on u.....
So until i see who u look like....... mah eyes will always be on ugringrin

and btw u and that damsel called irishkez...... i dey see una in immaginative 14D as the pm dey fly
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Re u dark ni undecided
yes na
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
olubukato:

Aaawwwwww... my honey drops kiss
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kiddablingz wey your pics na
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Aaawwwwww... my honey drops kiss

Yes baby.. I swear, I luff u like boko dey luff haram grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by zicoraads: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:

You said he's very ugly but he appears finer than you wink
cheesy
Yea I know, he is ugly, but me? M way uglier...am usually called an ogre embarassed embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
i can't keep mah face to mah self because mah eyes are on u.....
So until i see who u look like....... mah eyes will always be on ugringrin

and btw u and that damsel called irishkez...... i dey see una in immaginative 14D as the pm dey fly
If you want to see me, open a thread about dark, ugly, fat, short and "unclassy" girls angry na there I belong.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Less talk, more pics! grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
olubukato:

Yes baby.. I swear, I luff u like boko dey luff haram grin
Lmaoooooo grin
Ode! ! kiss kiss

My king of national peace
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
naijaboiy: Kiddablingz wey your pics na
i say i dey use palasa. E no get camera grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i say i dey use palasa. E no get camera grin
Just saw your picture on your profile. You belong here but you need to straighten your lips. That pose no fine.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
naijaboiy:
yes na
You use effect on your pics
Give us unedited one, then we can judge tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
olubukato:

cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
You use effect on your pics
Give us unedited one, then we can judge tongue
Chai!!
You people don't want to believe I am dark
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Olusanya333(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Passing by
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Olusanya333(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
olubukato:

Guguru ko, pekere ni mtcheeew
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Copied @ma'am sholasholala smiley

thanks.
Olala grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i say i dey use palasa. E no get camera grin
grin grin
I believe you
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Copied @ma'am sholasholala smiley

thanks.
Olala grin
Awwww and he calls me Olala embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by herald9: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
So many niggas here

Proudly Caucasian grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ok. Here we go

mind not the quality

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Deleted / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.