Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45553 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

Lightening doesn't strike the same place twice tongue

Dark, young and lovely cool

one more
oliver twist wink
cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: grin grin dark, tall,yea....but handsome? i nor knw oo

Since you dont know post let us decide cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

Lightening doesn't strike the same place twice tongue
u never strike anywhere sef. no near irishkez oo
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:

one more
oliver twist wink
cheesy
that's wat i'm talkin about. kiss wink
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: grin grin dark, tall,yea....but handsome? i nor knw oo
You see?
That is why you need to put your picture on this thread for us to determine your state of "handsomeness" tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:

Since you dont know post let us decide cool
fayya!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
You see?
That is why you need to put your picture on this thread for us to determine your state of "handsomeness" tongue
fayya grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: fayya grin
Oya PM me your picture wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
one more
oliver twist wink
cheesy

Thanks embarassed

caseless: u never stri anywhere sef. no near irishkez oo

Do I look incestuous to you? undecided

Where's my sweet lertee? embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: u never strike anywhere sef. no near irishkez oo
Why? sad
caseless: that's wat i'm talkin about. kiss wink
Am lost here undecided

sholasholala:
You see?
Seconded!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: fayya grin
cry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

Thanks embarassed

Do I look incestuous to you? undecided

Where's my sweet lertee? embarassed

May I see another one? embarassed

What does that mean? undecided
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:

Seconded!
Are you from Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez: cry
sit on my laps...dont cry baiby.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Are you from Anambra state?
No sis
why do you ask
I resemble someone you know?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:

endorsed.

I just logged in and may have missed any previous pics

obayaya may we see another please? grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
No sis
why do you ask
I resemble someone you know?
No you don't RESEMBLE someone I know.

I know you.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:

No please grin

Aren't you my sister? grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: endorsed.

I just logged in and may have missed any previous pics

obayaya may we see another please? grin

Who be we?

Go sleep jor undecided tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
No you don't RESEMBLE someone I know.

I know you.
shocked shocked
Where?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

No please grin

Obayaya! !!!!!!!!
Did you truly upload a picture? shocked
But I didn't see it cry
Please upload another one nau cry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
She started the first day you met me on NL

cheesy
that must be a black sundaycheesy
we don't want any 'I'robot on planet earthgringrin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

No please grin

cry cry

Yeah I remember, you left brea.st for me cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
shocked shocked
Where?
Somewhere in eastern Nigeria tongue

1 Like

obayaya:

Who be we?

Go sleep jor undecided tongue
hehehe

upload pic abeg angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
that must be a black sundaycheesy
we don't want any 'I'robot on planet earthgringrin
When will you upload your picture?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Somewhere in eastern Nigeria tongue
Where exactly and when?
Pls be specific
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ishsoph:
I am not!
It's the angle of the foto take that made it seem so. Besides my friend took me unaware. embarassed

Blackytongue

And u kum upload am 4 NL unaware?cheesy

Daddy, u be blacky joorgrintongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
When will you upload your picture?

after urs
because
ure cheating us here
oluwabukkatoo can't just be the only one having the luxuary of knowing how u look like
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

after urs
because
ure cheating us here
oluwabukkatoo can't just be the only one having the luxuary of knowing how u look like
Lmaoooooo.
This thread is about GUYS. Remember?
Olubukato kiss is my HUBBY he has the right tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:
Where exactly and when?
Pls be specific
Check your mail.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Lmaoooooo.
This thread is about GUYS. Remember?
Olubukato kiss is my HUBBY he has the right tongue

he has the right...... so what do we have then...

This thread is about fine ebony guys and not the other way roundangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Deleted / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.