Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45547 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: grin grin grin tel IRISHkez what i told u about her.

who is irishkez?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
obayaya:

And there he goes again!!!

Denying them undeniable tongue
hahahaha... I wasn't denyin, jst trynna tel her i was there b4.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
olubukato:

who is irishkez?
no break my heart abeg. She's my jingle-pringle!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: no break my heart abeg. She's my jingle-pringle!

ohhh...

yes, i will tell her.. but i don drink too much burukutu now.. u fit remind me wetin u tell me about hergrin grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
olubukato:

ohhh...

yes, i will tell her.. but i don drink too much burukutu now.. u fit remind me wetin u tell me about hergrin grin
u dnt forget how many sweet things i tel u about her? Kai!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
glitest: Every guy on Nairaland has become dark and handsome grin grin grin

Not every guy o. Some of us are dark and ugly!! grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: cos u ar taken grin
See this nkita okigwe
'Taken' wetin, 4 ur dream?
It's high time I trace you and cut off those fingers you use in committing touchery. angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by akom0908(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
I know am not among the most handsome guy on nairaland but I don't look bad tho

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Teespice(f): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ishsoph:
See this nkita okigwe
'Taken' wetin, 4 ur dream
It's high time I trace you and cut off those fingers you use in committing touchery. angry

ishsoph

long time. kedu? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:

Dark, young and lovely cool

one more
oliver twist wink
cheesy
shocked shocked
Obayaya ezi okwu?

Mgwa mee ya upload ozo
Chai the strength of a woman cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
Teespice:

ishsoph

long time. kedu? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Awww baby boo
kiss kiss kiss

O di mma and you?
A gara m vac o!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ishsoph:
shocked shocked
Obayaya ezi okwu?

Mgwa mee ya upload ozo
Chai the strength of a woman cheesy

Si ebe puo grin

You don't need a 2D picture when you've seen a 10D picture cool

Why aren't you asleep?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Not every guy o. Some of us are dark and ugly!! grin

# rolls eye#
Soliloquy.......He just wants me to take a look at his pics.
Whatever.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: hahahaha... I wasn't denyin, jst trynna tel her i was there b4.

Keep trying!!! grin

You sound very convincing tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

# rolls eye#
Soliloquy.......He just wants me to take a look at he's pics.
Whatever.

*Gives her the look *.........and what makes you think..your opinion about my look matters? undecided
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

*Gives her the look *.........and what makes you think..your opinion about my look matters? undecided

Case closed.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

Case closed.

It was never opened darling cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

It was never opened darling cool

K.!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Osyxcel:

Ah lo get pinshure jor. I'm tall and dark, but ah no fine.
sha bring it like that
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Check out my pix

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2014
I'm chocolate in colour. I don't think its right for me to comment here.

Kidda. Just passing by
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by lexychuks(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2014

14 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Just passing by cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lovebond34(m): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2014
wow so many dark nd handsome dudes here...lexychuks ur pix z gud...*team tall dark and............*lip sealgrin....pls more pixxxxxxxxx!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by lexychuks(m): 12:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Lovebond34: wow so many dark nd handsome dudes here...lexychuks ur pix z gud...*team tall dark and............*lip sealgrin....pls more pixxxxxxxxx!!!!

Thanks cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lovebond34(m): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2014
lexychuks:

Thanks cheesy
welcom bro...maybe sum babez re already crushin nd crunchin for ya...jst be strong to handle itsmiley
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by 6packdude: 1:04am On Aug 14, 2014
lexychuks: Make I drop pixs! Please be nice I use God beg una

Why are you using a scarf in the hot weather?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by jorhney(m): 1:23am On Aug 14, 2014
me cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ElekeNtioba: 1:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Dis thread is better named:

"A Thread For The Gay and The Bicurious Guys Of Nairaland"

Phucking Homos!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by jreyez(m): 1:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Chai....... Here me dey... Thinking i was bad..... See hope sha cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Enosa1(m): 1:30am On Aug 14, 2014
Just here to comment. Ehn...i..i...na wetin I be wan talk self?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Deleted / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.