Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57313 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
axum:

Lmao, i didn't start this thread. I am trying to shut it down. You think I am one of these desperate Bantus obsessed with Cushitic people

We're not stupid, we know it's your troll account. Why fool people? You love the fact that you've posted it smiley
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rivertemz:

We're not stupid, we know it's your troll account. Why fool people? You love the fact that you've posted it smiley

I have always claimed every one of my accounts, from the first day I came on here. No point in posting such a low self esteem thread, when I constantly tell you Bantus to stop the Somali obsession
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hbuyosh: Well, Oga Seun Osewa wrote the code, he could thus easily figure out the problem without needing much assistance. He's such a smart guy.

Yes he is

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Axum.

Somalis sit higher in the ranking of beauty and class then Negroids.

Almost any Somali woman can get a Nigerian man without even trying. And the Nigerian mans family would be happy to have a woman with real hair.

While No Somali woman would want a Nigerian man, and the girl would be seen as a Whoooore and would bring shame to the family of the Somalis and be disowned.

Negroids are thirsty.

You took the words right out of my mouth, Somalis and Nigerians negroes are totally two different species of humans.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ashantiking:

How does it make you feel that lives of somalis are dependent on the people you call slaves. It is Kenyans, South Africans, Ugandans, Tanzanians keeping your country safe. On top of that most somalis seek refuge in these countries.

So is safe to say, you are worst of than a slave.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We Kenyans, Tanzanians and Ugandans are too poor to help anyone else, and South Africa? lol.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rivertemz: [size=18pt]Your

Women

Can't

Compete

With

This

[/size]

They are very beautiful African woman like myself no doubt it, However, they are no match for Somalis women.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
KenyanLady:

They are very beautiful African woman like myself no doubt it, However, they are no match for Somalis women.

is every single female in somalia ultra- beautiful? if NO, then you need to shut da f*ck up

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
KenyanLady:

That's your opinion and I mad my opinion
So what ?
If you want to go with "facts", how can you justify your claim?
Not to be vaguely foreword on your comment or as aggressive as i was responding to Axum, but an African standard of beauty is not and has never been levelled, even if it was levelled, Somali women wouldn't be on the top of the scale to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
KenyanLady:

Okay, unabonga upuzi hapa lakini...
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rivertemz:
That's your opinion and I mad my opinion
So what ?
If you want to go with "facts", how can you justify your claim?
Not to be vaguely foreword on your comment or as aggressive as i was responding to Axum, but an African standard of beauty is not and has never been levelled, even if it was levelled, Somali women wouldn't be on the top of the scale to be honest.

You can't be serious, are you a woman or a man?

We African women have two problems that Somalis women do not have.

1-hair

2-facial bone structure

And that's why more and more wealthy African women and African American celebrities women are getting plastic surgery to look more like Somalis women or Caucasoid.

@cryptography.

Okie Dokie, I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your or anyone's feelings

Anyway, Somali women are the ugliest women in Africa if it makes you feel any better.

@Hbuyosh.

Okay whatever!

Envy is a terrible disease.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2014
KenyanLady:

1-hair

2-facial bone structure

And that's why more and more wealthy African women and African American celebrities women are getting plastic surgery to look more like Somalis women or Caucasoid.

@cryptography.

Anyway, Somali women are the ugliest women in Africa if it makes you feel any better.

@Hbuyosh.

Okay whatever!

You are either most likely that troll Axum or just really naive.

There are manyyyy African women with long hair. Especially the region I come from in the Sahel. Fulani women have very long hair. Songhai/Zarma/Dendi women have very long hair. Kanuri women have very long hair. Heck there are many groups in Nigeria, Niger, Mali and Chad that have women with long hair. Fatoumata Diallo for example is a Fulani woman from Guinea. So what the heck are you talking about West African women not having long hair?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2014
KenyanLady:

1-hair

2-facial bone structure

@cryptography.

@Hbuyosh.

Okay whatever!

Lmao, thanks for the honesty. cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2014
KenyanLady:

You are so honest. They might think you are trolling as me. But your account was created in 2008 grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 12:07am On Sep 06, 2014
No way grin grin grin that troll has been running riots here while I was away

Kenyanlady what's your angle? Since you are evidently non SomalI, why are you agreeing with Axum?

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2014
axum:

You are so honest. They might think you are trolling as me. But your account was created in 2008 grin

You think you can fool us? grin

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

You think you can fool us? grin

I swear to god, that is not me bro. wallahi, on my moms life.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK: No way grin grin grin that troll has been running riots here while I was away

Kenyanlady what's your angle? Since you are evidently non SomalI, why are you agreeing with Axum?

Dude if you think that I am kenyanlady, than you are sadly mistaken. Cause I started coming on this site last year, she has been on since 2008
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2014
axum:

I swear to god, that is not me bro. wallahi, on my moms life.

Your wallahi is invalid, you go around saying that you're God...

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

whatever, believe what you want then.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2014
axum:

Dude if you think that I am kenyanlady, than you are sadly mistaken. Cause I started coming on this site last year, she has been on since 2008

You have been here much longer than 2013, I think you were here since 2011/2012.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

I can't stop laughing at this quote

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

You have been here much longer than 2013, I think you were here since 2011/2012.

early 2012 ....but definitely not since 2008 wtf, you think I have been using a fake account for 4 years, and then in 2012 started trolling, thats crazy.

This kenyanlady knows Somalis, and she knows we are good looking compared to Bantus. grin

She also caught some of the people here using Somali, Ethio, Ertriean girls pictures and passing them off as Fulani. cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Bro stay out of this.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Bro it doesn't make sense, he might be swearing on himself in his mind lol
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:22am On Sep 06, 2014
axum:

early 2012 ....but definitely not since 2008 wtf, you think I have been using a fake account for 4 years, and then in 2012 started trolling, thats crazy.

This kenyanlady knows Somalis, and she knows we are good looking compared to Bantus. grin

She also caught some of the people here using Somali, Ethio, Ertriean girls pictures and passing them off as Fulani. cheesy

Those pictures (except for the obvious Ethiopian one where the women were wearing crosses) could easily have been Fulani as they were taken from a Fulani website on Facebook called Fulbe Zone. So you would have to pardon whomever posted them.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2014
axum:

Adiga do you get an orgasm over people saying that Somalis are good looking? Like what's the point of repeating the same shit for 2 years
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2014
axum:

Bro stay out of this.

No offence, it was quite funny watching you call yourself God ROFLLL

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

Bro it doesn't make sense, he might be swearing on himself in his mind lol

ROFLLLL it wouldn't surprise me.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Rivertemz: All you horn Africans are the ones dying with large bellies. And weak immune system. The cushitic race is weak! And needs it's other Africans to keep it surviving.

And this thing you always bring up about slavery.
Don't you realize that all African regions enslave a different set of african tribe. Due to war, conflict, trade etc..
Slavery is not only synonymous to Africans. Europeans also enslaved other Europeans. West Africans enslaved Bantu Africans
(I told you to search what Bantu means. Bantu is not west Africa, Bantu is the south and southeastern Africans that your people enslaved.) Africans enslaved other Africans, what's the f**king big deal?? Your people look like easy prey today. If slavery was legal then West Africans could easily enslave you impoverished Somali goons.

But instead of living in the f**king past, how come your people are migrating to.Kenya, south Africa and Zimbabwe then being deported or beaten and killed by the natives of those countries. You f**king terrorists.
Your people are a plague to Africa not a blessing.
Gtfo

when did west Af enslave Bantu or you making things up? shocked shocked
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 06, 2014
KenyanLady:

All somali women are beautifullest, AGREED...............

All.somali men are also Oblong faced Gun wielding pirates.................. AGREED
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2014
KenyanLady:

1-hair

2-facial bone structure

@cryptography.

@Hbuyosh.

Okay whatever!

U are the same Xussein, the troll using a different moniker. U dont even understand what I said.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

No offence, it was quite funny watching you call yourself God ROFLLL

That was not me, my account was hacked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.