Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57422 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rivertemz:
Sad just sad, So Kenyans are paying to support the Somali refugees, And axum is here trying to declare war on the "Bantus" of Africa, @axum doesn't know his people's lives would be at risk.
We have been benevolent enuff to allow these pipo to stay in our country to escape the anarchy in their homeland. Now they are acting like they own the place, even have the audacity to brag that the success of Kenya's economy is owing to their input(alone). When that infamous crackdown on illegal Somalia immigrants was being carried out, they warned they would withdraw their investments from here and watch our economy founder for they built it, which is very laughable as Kenya was still a progressive economy in the 90s before their arrival here.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hbuyosh: We have been benevolent enuff to allow these pipo to stay in our country to escape the anarchy in their homeland. Now they are acting like they own the place, even have the audacity to brag that the success of Kenya's economy is owing to their input(alone). When that infamous crackdown on illegal Somalia immigrants was being carried out, they warned they would withdraw their investments from here and watch our economy founder for they built it, which is very laughable as Kenya was still a progressive economy in the 90s before their arrival here.
They will try and say that it's the white Europeans that gave kenya the advantage. But I've read a lot about jomo kenyatta and what he did to impact Kenya's history and bring a more stabled nation compared to surrounding countries.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rivertemz:
They will try and say that it's the white Europeans that gave kenya the advantage. But I've read a lot about jomo kenyatta and what he did to impact Kenya's history and bring a more stabled nation compared to surrounding countries.
IThat perception is really widespread, that Kenya's economy is dominated by the foreign powers. have read and heard such comments many times, from Ethiopians, Somalis, nigerians and even our neighbors in the sudans, tanzania and uganda forums. They find it hard to believe the existence of any substantial black-owned firms operating in Kenya, the say that all the banks, insurance firms, supermarkets, petrol stations, hotels are owned either by the British, Asians etc. That mentality by Africans!

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pirates sadsad

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hbuyosh: We have been benevolent enuff to allow these pipo to stay in our country to escape the anarchy in their homeland. Now they are acting like they own the place, even have the audacity to brag that the success of Kenya's economy is owing to their input(alone). When that infamous crackdown on illegal Somalia immigrants was being carried out, they warned they would withdraw their investments from here and watch our economy founder for they built it, which is very laughable as Kenya was still a progressive economy in the 90s before their arrival here.

Northern Kenya is a Somali state that has been part of Somalia way before Bantus in the area were being enslaved by arabs.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
axum:

Northern Kenya is a Somali state that has been part of Somalia way before Bantus in the area were being enslaved by arabs.

Northern kenya is where the starving children we see on tv are from, right? The same with Ethiopia, the Somali province is where those babies with big bellies we see on the media are at.

5 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
osystein:

Northern kenya is where the starving children we see on tv are from, right? The same with Ethiopia, the Somali province is where those babies with big bellies we see on the media are at.

Thats where people go to escape, the Somali state inside Kenya.

One famine 3 years ago, that was a result of instability and lack of coordination because of a central government is MUCH better than West African Negroids suffering from HIV, Ebola which there are no cures.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2014
axum:

Talk not of a Somali state, Xassan (I will be calling u that from now on, it could be even ur real name). Somalis are the same ethnic group, but they are so divided that they've failed to create a viable state. Somalis in the Kenya territory actually resented the influx of the Somalia refugees pouring into Kenya, it could have led to a bloody violence cos that meant competition for the scarce water and pastoral resources, but the Kenya govt stepped it and averted that by setting up refugee camps where the immigrants are been taken care of. By the way, there is yet another deadly conflict up North, Garre and Degodia communities slaughtering and torching each others home, 19 dead so far. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Hbuyosh: Talk not of a Somali state, Xassan (I will be calling u that from now on, it could be even ur real name). Somalis are the same ethnic group, but they are so divided that they've failed to create a viable state. Somalis in the Kenya territory actually resented the influx of the Somalia refugees pouring into Kenya, it could have led to a bloody violence cos that meant competition for the scarce water and pastoral resources, but the Kenya govt stepped it and averted that by setting up refugee camps where the immigrants are been taken care of. By the way, there is yet another deadly conflict up North, Garre and Degodia communities slaughtering and torching each others home, 19 dead so far. So sad.

Idiot, the Somalis in Northern Kenya are made up of every clan, and fought a war with Kenya so they can be part of Somalia. As for fighting over resources, 90 percent of Somalis live in big cities and are not Nomads anymore. You should know that Somalis left the Nomad business long ago, especially since as a Bantu, it was probably one of your forefathers who was doing our laundry and tending to our fields.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2014
axum:

Idiot, the Somalis in Northern Kenya are made up of every clan, and fought a war with Kenya so they can be part of Somalia. As for fighting over resources, 90 percent of Somalis live in big cities and are not Nomads anymore. You should know that Somalis left the Nomad business long ago, especially since as a Bantu, it was probably one of your forefathers who was doing our laundry and tending to our fields.
Any surprise most Somalia somalis are in exile/forced into cities? Kenyan somalis are still very much into pastoralism. They are known for that, along woth the masaais, boranas, samburus, pokots etc. Infact, the towns of Garissa and Wajir are reknowned for their vas livesock markets, some of the largest in east africa, the economic lifeline for the region.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hbuyosh: Any surprise most Somalia somalis are in exile/forced into cities? Kenyan somalis are still very much into pastoralism. They are known for that, along woth the masaais, boranas, samburus, pokots etc. Infact, the towns of Garissa and Wajir are reknowned for their vas livesock markets, some of the largest in east africa, the economic lifeline for the region.

Lmao, Just like in America their are people who are farmers. Somalis were not forced into cities, as they were never conquered by any outside people. Somals have been living in cities and creating regions of influence outside their borders (Kenya, Djioubti, Ethiopia, Yemen), while your kind were hunting monkeys in the jungle, or being enslaved by Europeans.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
axum:

Lmao, Just like in America their are people who are farmers. Somalis were not forced into cities, as they were never conquered by any outside people. Somals have been living in cities and creating regions of influence outside their borders (Kenya, Djioubti, Ethiopia, Yemen), while your kind were hunting monkeys in the jungle, or being enslaved by Europeans.
Somalia residents have been forced into exile/cities due to insecurity, armed militia are roaming all over the countryside harassing innocent pipo. Anyway, do not spread that falsehood that it is only the somalis running businesses in Kenya or South Africa, u sound incredibly stoopid talking like that.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hbuyosh: Somalia residents have been forced into exile/cities due to insecurity, armed militia are roaming all over the countryside harassing innocent pipo. Anyway, do not spread that falsehood that it is only the somalis running businesses in Kenya or South Africa, u sound incredibly stoopid talking like that.

Bantus cannot run anything, they are only useful when they are enslaved and are working on farms.

Somalis are overly represented in business in middle east and Africa. Meanwhile Bantus are dying of HIV and Ebola thinking that these are diseases invented by whites. lmao

Dumb Bantus were stealing ebola tainted needles and blankets in Liberia. grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Another ridiculous thread with Axum as the main character smh

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Howmanage: 1:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Rivertemz:
So as you've gone on a tangent on so much B.S..
Answer why your children are so dumb and mentally ill?
inbreeding (so the can retain their exclusive "good looks" aka buck teeth and huge foreheads grin )

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by MrCork: 4:48am On Aug 31, 2014
r Somali Africa? angry

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork: r Somali Africa? angry

Are Somali people African? Anyone in Africa is African. African doesnt mean Black. Africa was named after a Roman General. Were you African before it was named after that General or After.

You need to relook at yourself.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by MrCork: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2014
axum:

Are Somali people African? Anyone in Africa is African. African doesnt mean Black. Africa was named after a Roman General. Were you African before it was named after that General or After.

You need to relook at yourself.

...angela....no offense but did i ask u fe story or did i ask for a simple yes or no answer??....this is exactly y black man always fail skool exams and then guess wot...u start blaming teachers... Bush man! (no offense) angry

5 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
axum:

Bantus cannot run anything, they are only useful when they are enslaved and are working on farms.

Somalis are overly represented in business in middle east and Africa. Meanwhile Bantus are dying of HIV and Ebola thinking that these are diseases invented by whites. lmao

Dumb Bantus were stealing ebola tainted needles and blankets in Liberia. grin
And what about those African countries and the refugee camps in which ur pipo have ran to for solace? FYI, there are no bantu tribes existing in west Africa. The bantu territory begins from southern cameroon, east Africa all the way to southern Africa. There4, those pipo who raided the ebola quarantine center are not bantu pipo. Confirm that.

6 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hbuyosh: And what about those African countries and the refugee camps in which ur pipo have ran to for solace? FYI, there are no bantu tribes existing in west Africa. The bantu territory begins from southern cameroon, east Africa all the way to southern Africa. There4, those pipo who raided the ebola quarantine center are not bantu pipo. Confirm that.

Thanks for educating the guy lol
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Fulaman198:

Thanks for educating the guy lol
Ahsante sana Fulaman.. cheesy Long time bro.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hbuyosh: Ahsante sana Fulaman.. cheesy Long time bro.

Long time indeed bro. It's good to see that you are still around on Nairaland.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Fulaman198:

Long time indeed bro. It's good to see that you are still around on Nairaland.
I know, my activities here have been somewhat reduced since that attack on this site. I was very dissapointed by the data loss, but what do we do, we have to start all over again...
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hbuyosh: I know, my activities here have been somewhat reduced since the attack on this site...

No worries my brother, my activities have been reduced as well since the attack on Nairaland as well.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Fulaman198:

No worries my brother, my activities have been reduced as well since the attack on Nairaland as well.
But what do we do, we have to start all over again. The data loss was quite massive. I understand ur quite a techie, I believe u played a role in rectifying the problem.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hbuyosh: But what do we do, we have to start all over again. The data loss was quite massive. I understand ur quite a techie, I believe u played a role in rectifying the problem.

I did not really play much of a role even though I am a techie lol. I would have very much loved to do so. All credit goes to Seun
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Fula my face painted African Nomad, plz shut down this thread. Its offensive, to believe a Somali would consider having any relationship with a Bantu
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...angela....no offense but did i ask u fe story or did i ask for a simple yes or no answer??....this is exactly y black man always fail skool exams and then guess wot...u start blaming teachers... Bush man! (no offense) angry

I am Somali, not a Bushman. Stop self projecting.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Fulaman198:

I did not really play much of a role even though I am a techie lol. I would have very much loved to do so. All credit goes to Seun
Well, Oga Seun Osewa wrote the code, he could thus easily figure out the problem without needing much assistance. He's such a smart guy.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
axum: Fula my face painted African Nomad, plz shut down this thread. Its offensive, to believe a Somali would consider having any relationship with a Bantu
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
axum: .

Why can't you Edit the OP yourself since it's your own post with a different username smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rivertemz:

Why can't you Edit the OP yourself since it's your own post with a different username smiley wink

Lmao, i didn't start this thread. I am trying to shut it down. You think I am one of these desperate Bantus obsessed with Cushitic people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.