Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,990 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman (26276 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / PIX: Is This Guy A Gentleman Or A Duller? / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Toks2008(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2014
A gentle man is a rich guy who can spend for a lady.

Any man short of this is considered uncaring and unloving.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Emmalot121(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2014
krall: all of you viewing have sleeping problems.
You are one of us. wink
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by ngkessy: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2014
if he respects a woman in her weaknesses n commends her in her strength, he's a perfect gentlemen

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Ezyp(m): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2014
pweedyuz: for dat list nah only numba 2 for mi o

i will just give u my "Awww smile" wen u do dat
you nor see urself, so person wen u know sey he senior you go stand up make u sit down u go open ur teeth de happy com sit down...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2014
A gentleman is opposite of Nigerians. He knows what to do at the right time to avoid disgraceful moment. Always do things in a matured manner. I am a gentleman but I am not a perfect gentleman though.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hotmolo(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2014
mayapop: grin grin
see her shining her fine set of teeth... Am sure u agree with me.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by taurus21: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Please I'll advice all ladies to try watch this movie: Temptation Confessions of a Marriage Counselor. You wouldn't care too much about finding that perfect gentleman. No man has it all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by adamskutty(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2014
a gentleman is someone who cooks for his wifey cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by adamskutty(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: A gentleman is opposite of Nigerians. He knows what to do at the right time to avoid disgraceful moment. Always do things in a matured manner. I am a gentleman but I am not a perfect gentleman though.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by tolip(f): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2014
[qu undecidedote author=inositol88]is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman:does nt wanna hav sex wif U̶̲̥̅̊ until U̶̲̥̅̊ ask 4 it
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2014
adamskutty:
What? grin What can I do for you?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2014
Grabs pop corn bowl and observing. One thing is sure, 95% of the qualities these girls are gonna mention, I have them. Grab me before it's too late.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by adamskutty(m): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: What? grin What can I do for you?
grin grin u have been attacking the giant lately
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by nickz(m): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
EVEN IF I DEY MAD OR THE GIRL USE BETA EDO/ISAN JAZZ HOLD MY BRAIN.......EVEN THE DEVIL KNOWS I WON'T TRY THISangry

wait till your mouth is full before i ask you a question....that's the kinda gentleman i be
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2014
nickz: EVEN IF I DEY MAD OR THE GIRL USE BETA EDO/ISAN JAZZ HOLD MY BRAIN.......EVEN THE DEVIL KNOWS I WON'T TRY THISangry
seconded. angry
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by mezebel(f): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2014
A man that washes my bra in front of my lodge mates is the one to label gentleman
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by AriDsexy(f): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2014
3,6,7,8....Nobody needs a mumu boyfriend.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by mcpat(m): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2014
A gentleman is:
1. One who does not contest the price of brazilian hair and still acompany his lady to the saloon.
2. One who does not argue on the total money needed to get foodstuffs and still comes back to be served 2 pieces of meat.
3. One who is caught staring,only for him to turn to his wife and warn her not to dress like the lady being stared.
4. One who goes down happily without expecting a head in return.
5. One who recieves his salary via his wifes' account.
Ladies, na wetin una want be this?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by xp17(m): 12:29am On Aug 22, 2014
mayapop: It's quite obvious that no guy on NL is a gentleman, since they feel like any guy who acts like a gentleman is a dummy!
if your brother does any of those, won't you take him to opposite yaba right?

@topic,
a gentleman is one that wears his girlfriend's paints and bras.

a gentleman is the one that caries the baby on his back , tied with his wife wrapper.

a gentleman is the one that pound pounded yam for his mother in-law
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2014
pweedyuz: for dat list nah only numba 2 for mi o

i will just give u my "Awww smile" wen u do dat

The man wey go do that kind tin for this naija.. Na confirm "oluku" for men eyes... undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by frijos(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2014
It's as simple as ABC, gentlemen are gentle in nature. They are not lousy. They always appear cool and in control (both emotionally and physically). Gentlemen are very good listeners, they listen and pay attention when she speaks to them. Even when they make love. They start with pre-intimacy, and @ least they start making love "gently" and build up the steam n rythm, having at the back of their mind that they're aiming to please her in bed. Gentlemen look into your eyes while doing the missionary. Gentlemen knows where to draw the line between been taken for granted. There's a saying "the gentility of a tiger doesn't mean he is stupid".

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 12:32am On Aug 22, 2014
vicadex07: A gentleman = Mugun (Proven fact)

I was once a mugun, but no more angry

Bitches love bad boys cool

You have get sense...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by AriDsexy(f): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2014
Ok let me say" mumu"all in the name of being a gentléman
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2014
vicadex07: A gentleman = Mugun (Proven fact)

I was once a mugun, but no more angry

Bitches love bad boys cool

They surely do, bad boys are the best. lol
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2014
mezebel: A man that washes my bra in front of my lodge mates is the one to label gentleman

See hope.. undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2014
adamskutty: grin grin u have been attacking the giant lately
My apologies. I can't see where I attacked the giant without having a good reason to do so.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Richiy(f): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2014
A man that is kind and polite, not rude or loud, that knows when to speak and most importantly, when to listen.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2014
benromeo39: seconded. angry

Thirded
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: A gentleman is opposite of Nigerians. He knows what to do at the right time to avoid disgraceful moment. Always do things in a matured manner. I am a gentleman but I am not a perfect gentleman though.

Softly dey lie na.. Dia is God o...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Thirded
grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2014
Ehm, cute girls, add on bbm: 2ba6728a or whatsapp: 07050884385. Thou shall not view my profile picture without hitting the like button. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: / What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.