Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman (26272 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / PIX: Is This Guy A Gentleman Or A Duller? / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by NiniArike(f): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2014
calobinna: so your gentleman should wash your undies....na better mumu be dat!

Check what I put up there.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Dats how to define a good man, he won't hit u back. He will only move closer, kiss u and tells u he still loves u grin

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by 5yankitstar: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2014
A gentleman to me, is a man with listening ears, honest, respectful,selfless, very loving and caring to mention but a few......And am glad to have a gentleman as my fiance. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2014
hensben: i am a gentleman...i can do all that op listed for you..i can even drop you off at your ex's place, then come to pick u later the day

Wow!!! U're obviously a complete "GENTLEMAN" and absolutely "UNDERSTANDING"
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by dammyjay93(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2014
adekennis: It takes serious pounding u knw cool
I tell u brother angry
grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by dammyjay93(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2014
UgbebuI: : walahi u nid Jesus. grin[color=#770077][/color]
grin grin grin he dwells in me
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hensben(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Wow!!! U're obviously a complete "GENTLEMAN" and absolutely "UNDERSTANDING"
thanks for the compliment...I can do same 4 u lol
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by amiskurie(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2014
HERE IS A GENTLEMAN

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2014
benswagtt: c dis 1 oooo... Feelin lyk Ramson Noah since 1014... Wit im dry head...
tfu there, Abi I nur fresh reach? angry how far jawe? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Abdulazeez296(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Chaiii...m
C my head nw don big pass size 5....lol
Na gal go kill u.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by patfenda(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2014
NiniArike: Some of those things you listed there are attributes of a Mumu. I don't want one.

Someone that is respectful, polite and loyal.

No. 1, 2, 6 & 7.
sis Nini na God go bless u for me oooo.I love girlz DAT r raw n natural.thank u o jareeee
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2014
benswagtt: c dis 1 oooo... Feelin lyk Ramson Noah since 1014... Wit im dry head...
that's how it should be na. Or you want 'em ladies to treat u like a waste bin? Open ur eyes o.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2014
That number 4 erhn.

My former gf once slapped me. I no talk that day. I didn't know if it was a joke or done out of indulgence or excitement.

But shaa, i slap am back another day.

Nah him this new girl dey play with me the other day come slap me again out of touching.

Ladies, how do you feel or what makes you slap a guy..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by ladenz(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
amiskurie: HERE IS A GENTLEMAN

If I comment eh..., If I comment lipsrsealed. Jesus let this temptation pass me by
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by zeongeon: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Irony is that girls say they want gentle man BUT when u exhibit all the qualities that's when u won't b good enough for them, that is when they won't even love U and that is when they cheat on U.

Guyz just do the opposite of what a gentle man will do and watch how u gurl or gurls will come to love u more..Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by cronsberg: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
say whaaatt?

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Okpuzu01(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Okpuzu01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
I'm not a lady but to me, a gentleman is not wearing suit or expensive shoes n wirst watches. A gentleman is a man that will say a word and keep to his word.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by neyur: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gentlemen dont do those things u mentioned bt rudged men do.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by samlog(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
I tink there is no perfect gentleman anywhere. as a lady or guy I think the person we can attract is ourselves not wot we want.....so vry tin u want from u man or woman ve something in u dat can attract dem......
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by adeolaabatan(f): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
blakky97:
It begins with YOU!
Noted!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by pweedyuz(f): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ezyp: you nor see urself, so person wen u know sey he senior you go stand up make u sit down u go open ur teeth de happy com sit down...

Just listen 2 urself
will dey spell awt evritin for u
im sure d op meant a young guy giving up his seat for a young girl standing nd not my dads age mate giving up his seats for mi

SMH
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by pweedyuz(f): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Worksunlimited:

The man wey go do that kind tin for this naija.. Na confirm "oluku" for men eyes... undecided
Dats ur opinoin nt in men's eyes
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
pweedyuz:
Dats ur opinoin nt in men's eyes

Babe! Past comments from nairaland men on this thread, solidifies my theory and acquits me... cool

"Women jumping to conclusion since the days of Adam.." undecided .. Buh dia is God o!..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
cronsberg: say whaaatt?

Bros! u forget to add fake d***..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Haryoryhemie: Dats how to define a good man, he won't hit u back. He will only move closer, kiss u and tells u he still loves u grin

Made in Your dreams.. Slap a naija man, and wake up in the hospital, mbok!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by pweedyuz(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Babe! Past comments from nairaland men on this thread, solidifies my theory and acquits me... cool

"Women jumping to conclusion since the days of Adam.." undecided .. Buh dia is God o!..
reallynairaland men
dats d pple u decided to use as ur research project?

bsides im nt d one dat jumped into conclusions,,,u did!!!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
pweedyuz:
reallynairaland men
dats d pple u decided to use as ur research project?

Are nairaland men ghosts? undecided... u dey yearn like say they are not part of the larger society..

bsides im nt d one dat jumped into conclusions,,,u did!!!

Women leaving in the state of denial since the days of eve....
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
A Gentleman is a Nice man who does not know any better
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by amiskurie(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
ladenz:

If I comment eh..., If I comment lipsrsealed. Jesus let this temptation pass me by
Wetin?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by beeznitfizo: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
D standards we set 4 ourselves oftentimes becomes our limitation in life.
D highest task in d life of woman on earth is to ennoble her surroundns and ensure a continuous flow of rays 4m d Light.Ladies must knw they are d bearers of a higher task n she alone hs bn endowed wt d most transcendental gift. So d man who is d perfect gentle man is d 1 who wl guide womanhood(all women) 2 strive 2 bear d stamp of nobility withn her n nt help her sink deeper in2 d basest form of vanity wc we d menfolk are guilty of leading them in2.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by benswagtt(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
benromeo39: tfu there, Abi I nur fresh reach? angry how far jawe? undecided
no mind me jorgrin na jealousy dey catch me... Bt i believe say i go fyn lyk u 1day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. / Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.