Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman (26091 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / PIX: Is This Guy A Gentleman Or A Duller? / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 22, 2014
phabulux:

See?

You're terribly unreasonable. I never opened the mouth that you, in your mental apoplexy, called dirty.

Hello! I'm pressing this with my fingers.
dat common sence u claim to have will tell u that im ironically saying ur ringworm finger.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by phabulux: 3:44am On Aug 22, 2014
messpero90: dat common sence u claim to have will tell u that im ironically saying ur ringworm finger.

Ringworm finger!

Oponu!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 22, 2014
phabulux:

Ringworm finger!

Oponu!
lol ya ochibe
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by phabulux: 4:00am On Aug 22, 2014
messpero90: lol ya ochibe

I don't like to bandy words with an idiot. It's not intellectually-fulfilling.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by phabulux: 4:02am On Aug 22, 2014
messpero90: lol ya ochibe

I don't like to bandy words with an iidiot. It's not intellectually-fulfilling.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 22, 2014
1,2,7... In addition, he is someone who does not what he wants to do, but what he should do. One who knows the difference between confidence and arrogance. He does not tell lies to his woman, he is non judgmental. Above all... Has values and respect for others.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 22, 2014
phabulux:

I don't like to bandy words with an iidiot. It's not intellectually-fulfilling.
hm hm hm hm now i know dat ure A beast
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Tmeey(f): 4:36am On Aug 22, 2014
Tell them sisturh!
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 22, 2014
Tmeey: Tell them sisturh!

Lol, another like, and where have you been hiding? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by matilda4christ(f): 4:45am On Aug 22, 2014
A man who is not a talkative but rather a gud listener.A man who does not make passes at anoda lady while with u..A Man who accepts u just d way u are without comparing u with anoda lady.ln summary,he is a man of few words but full of actions.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by shinery53(m): 4:56am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: Krall,mynd ursef ooo......u wan me to e-bully u ni??...beta change am back...no b wetin i write b dat
. hello dear, nice to know u stay in Ilorin. I stay in Ilorin too.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by justphillips(m): 5:18am On Aug 22, 2014
Jesuspistol: If you have 50k and your mother is dieing in the hospital. Girls will call u a perfect gentleman if you allow your mother to rot on the sick bed and use the 50k to take them to shoprite. Infact you will be their boo!!! Abi I lie?
+999,000,000,000 likes
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by SK3NKI(m): 5:20am On Aug 22, 2014
1st qstn, do gurls like gentlemen?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Missmossy(f): 5:39am On Aug 22, 2014
There is really no perfect example of a gentleman anyway,in very simple terms, a gentleman is a man who could make reasonable choices for you when necessary. A man you can always be proud to show to the world.

I don't fancy men who'd spend all day thinking of how to please a woman,i'd get tired of you earlier than i thought. A man who isn't ASSERTIVE nor AGGRESSIVE is just the most suitable definition of a gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by redcliff: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...

You lucky say you fine small..i for abuse you mercilessly.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by fubbyy(m): 6:00am On Aug 22, 2014
this is far from a gentleman's description, I know some rough guys who treat their ladies with all theses care and love
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Bitojoe(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2014
NiniArike: Some of those things you listed there are attributes of a Mumu. I don't want one.

Someone that is respectful, polite and loyal.

No. 1, 2, 6 & 7.

welldone,something dey your upstairs.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Raddie(m): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2014
An advice to ladies,
If you come across a man who's hot, smart, humble, educated, financially secured, humble, patient and who fixes things around the house, is not materialistic, loves you like you're the only girl in the world, watches you while you dorn your make-up, and listens to your every word......
THEN PLS BE REST ASSURED THAT THE WEED YOU'VE JUST SMOKED IS OF SUPERIOR QUALITY
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Reference(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2014
ngkessy: if he respects a woman in her weaknesses n commends her in her strength, he's a perfect gentlemen

And if her weakness is an acid tongue and an attitude of a tasmanian devil he should respect that. Hmmm. The man needs a bath in liquid nitrogen every morning oh,
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by samurairulzz(m): 6:30am On Aug 22, 2014
krall: you have brake my heart by denying me in public. angry don't be surprised when I deny you angry
*broken*.....thank me later
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by calobinna(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2014
NiniArike: Some of those things you listed there are attributes of a Mumu. I don't want one.

Someone that is respectful, polite and loyal.

No. 1, 2, 6 & 7.
so your gentleman should wash your undies....na better mumu be dat!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2014

So what do you offer in return for all those? Only to open legs? Ok o.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2014
bjprodint: a caring man

When you say "caring", can you pls define it? What makes up the caring?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hippyzuki(f): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman
. Tht 1 no b man again na house boy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by skymax: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2014
mayapop: It's quite obvious that no guy on NL is a gentleman, since they feel like any guy who acts like a gentleman is a dummy!
But he is a dummy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2014
bjprodint: a caring man
Define your type of caring.
Some ladies like monetary based cared like 90% and some like morale and non monetary based affection like 91%.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by daey118(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2014
All this attributes expected to come from men...okay.errrmmmm.. So .what do women have to offer na....life's about give and take .. Remember ?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by benswagtt(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2014
benromeo39: Ehm, cute girls, add on bbm: 2ba6728a or whatsapp: 07050884385. Thou shall not view my profile picture without hitting the like button. undecided
c dis 1 oooo... Feelin lyk Ramson Noah since 1014... Wit im dry head...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2014
krall: thank you temi. You are a gentle woman.
she's a lady, not a gentle woman
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by lankieman: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2014
Will any of you that has a brother subscribe to seeing your brother perform any of these?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Philadelphia: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2014
SO NA WETIN UNA DO FROM NIGHT TILL MORNING BE THIS? UNA NO DEY SLEEP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.