Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,242 members, 7,953,913 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman (26274 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / PIX: Is This Guy A Gentleman Or A Duller? / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by ayusco85(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
I will tell u who a gentleman is...........

A gentleman according to most ladieis is a man/guy who can sacrifice his salary or his pocket money to them, to make them happy.

#Kermit thinks otherwise grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by vicadex07(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
A gentleman = Mugun (Proven fact)

I was once a mugun, but no more angry

Bitches love bad boys cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by yuzjet(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Big Dick cheesy

But they will never confess! sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hotmolo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
These are attributes of a first class grade AAA mugu/maga u should have included "dropping her off at her ex boyfriends house and coming back to pick her"

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by aadoiza: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Outta here.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by skimarvel: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
A perfect gentleman is a MAGA with distinctions
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by sunnywhyt(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
mugu to d call
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
all of d above
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
all of d mentioned
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by okotv(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
ladies but its guys that are commenting.....shaking my head....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by mizzy007(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
A gentle man z ME grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by okotv(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
lynpetra: all of d mentioned
because of love...gentleman indeed....
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
all of you viewing have sleeping problems.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by mohammedmagnus: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Am a good guy, not a nice guy. That's a gentleman

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Richy4(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...

You read too much of Mills and Boons Materialooo

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by duni04(m): 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Whoever does any of these is a mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by rattlesnake(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
he shops with eyes closed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
lets see their responses

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by duni04(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
hotmolo: These are attributes of a first class grade AAA mugu/maga u should have included "dropping her off at her ex boyfriends house and coming back to pick her"
Buahahahahah! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
nice topic

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by taurus21: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman
. All the above is a description of the BIGGESt Mugu. Ladies never appreciate nice guys or gentlemen whatever name you call it. Guys should just be who they are naturally, never try too hard to find love it should come easy afterall Adam never did any of these stunts to win Eve's approval. No pun intended Op

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
lynpetra: all of d above

sad
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
hotmolo: These are attributes of a first class grade AAA mugu/maga u should have included "dropping her off at her ex boyfriends house and coming back to pick her"
grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
It's quite obvious that no guy on NL is a gentleman, since they feel like any guy who acts like a gentleman is a dummy!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Jesuspistol(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
If you have 50k and your mother is dieing in the hospital. Girls will call u a perfect gentleman if you allow your mother to rot on the sick bed and use the 50k to take them to shoprite. Infact you will be their boo!!! Abi I lie?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by RFella(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
These bitches aint loyal
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
If all in that list is what it takes to be a gentleman...uhmm..I wanna be a gangst★r not a gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Anthony8: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
I gues most ladies wil go 4 number 8
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Emmalot121(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: Krall,mynd ursef ooo......u wan me to e-bully u ni??...beta change am back...no b wetin i write b dat
After all,a volatile lady wants a gentle man grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Ishilove: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2014
inositol88:
1 opens the car door for me
2 stands up and gives his seat to me
3. Is very polite

And

8 buys everything I need. grin tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Emmalot121(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2014
mayapop: grin grin
grin grin cheesy grin let's laugh 2geda
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by squaddy(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2014
All this for punny? undecided

SMH

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. / Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.