Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman (26273 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / PIX: Is This Guy A Gentleman Or A Duller? / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2014
mayapop: It's quite obvious that no guy on NL is a gentleman, since they feel like any guy who acts like a gentleman is a dummy!

Before... We no come nairaland, come learn mugu 101 na.. undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Softly dey lie na.. Dia is God o...
Lol... What did I lie about in any of my posts? grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=Ishilove][/quote]

Dat man mumu no get cure be dat...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...

Laughable

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by 50calibre(m): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2014
In the words of the immortal legend Fela Annikulakpokuti "I no be gentle man at all oh, I be African man original"
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: A gentleman is opposite of Nigerians. He knows what to do at the right time to avoid disgraceful moment. Always do things in a matured manner. I am a gentleman but I am not a perfect gentleman though.

The bolded speaks for itself... Hope u don see how the lie wey u blow don expose ur naija sense...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Tymax: "Gentleman" is a babe's way of calling you a mugu.

"Perfect Gentleman" is the advanced stage of this disorder. grin

grin grin grin

Kidding.
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Worksunlimited: 1:10am On Aug 22, 2014
I believe naija women should just stop watching all dis mexican/spanish soap operas and american t.v shows e.g keeping up with the kardashians.. and face tha naija reality dat naija men no get tym to dey gloat on top women like dem mexican/spanish/american men, we are not tuned that way.. naija women should know the following thins about naija men

(1) Naija men only learnt how to cook: because we (men) have discovered that women of nowadays now try to use it against us, each tym dia is a quarrel between us and them.. And since man must chop, we sef enter kitchen cum sabe the cooking tins pass the woman sef.. We learnt our cooking skills so that we (men) and our children would not starve because of the excesses of 1 (crazy) woman. We no learn to cook make we become una slave.. Mbok!

(2) Naija men reserve the right to possess the licence of prospecting.. After all Adam himself looked around at God's creation and saw that they were exceptionally good.

(3) We (naija men) pray silently that you women would just resort back to factory settings...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Worksunlimited:

The bolded speaks for itself... Hope u don see how the lie wey u blow don expose ur naija sense...
I don't understand. Why don't you explain what you mean?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by calaharry: 1:13am On Aug 22, 2014
vicadex07: A gentleman = Mugun (Proven fact)

I was once a mugun, but no more angry

Bitches love bad boys cool

Gentleman in Africa = mumu( you pay bride price, you train wife's siblings, swallow wife affront,you take care of family needs, you buy all sorts of cloths and latest accesories for ur wife, you cook for wife and kids, u open door for ur lady, you even sometimes serve ur lady food, you continue to give more and more service tillllleeee u old pass the woman). Then they begin to call u nnayi nnayi,baami,...
Gentleman in western world=dreamliver (you are supported by ur spouse to excel, no relative palaver, no domestic punishment, you live ur dream and bcom successful while still looking young and vibrant. But what u chose is wht you get.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by UgbebuI(m): 1:20am On Aug 22, 2014
dammyjay93: The man who backs that thang mercilessly angry angry
: walahi u nid Jesus. grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by rattlesnake(m): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2014
MAN a gentle man is a foolish man
WOMAN a foolish man is a gentle man

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hensben(m): 1:28am On Aug 22, 2014
mayapop: It's quite obvious that no guy on NL is a gentleman, since they feel like any guy who acts like a gentleman is a dummy!
i am a gentleman...i can do all that op listed for you..i can even drop you off at your ex's place, then come to pick u later the day

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hensben(m): 1:35am On Aug 22, 2014
mezebel: A man that washes my bra and undies in front of my lodge mates is the one to label gentleman
FIXED, happy now undecided sad
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by adekennis(m): 1:36am On Aug 22, 2014
It takes serious pounding u knw cool
dammyjay93: The man who backs that thang mercilessly angry angry
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by BigVeinyDick: 1:48am On Aug 22, 2014
I eat 'em,f^ck 'em.a gentleman is me
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by lifesabeach: 1:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Huh! It is only #1 and #2 that is GENTLEMANLY.

The others listed have nothing to do with a typical gentleman. All you people replying sha, you all got it twisted. Ah well undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by codedmelvin(m): 1:55am On Aug 22, 2014
NiniArike: Some of those things you listed there are attributes of a Mumu. I don't want one.

Someone that is respectful, polite and loyal.

No. 1, 2, 6 & 7.
everyw woman likes 9,stop pretending biko
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by piagetskinner(m): 2:02am On Aug 22, 2014
Where are the ladies na?...if na fashion(9inch heels) thread now una go full everywhere
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Afam4eva(m): 2:16am On Aug 22, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman
A gentleman wouldn't give anyone a mind blowing sex. he would be a freak if he did that. A gentleman is someone who people think can't hurt a fly.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...

Nice one....you nailed it.

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by davidif: 2:30am On Aug 22, 2014
taurus21: . All the above is a description of the BIGGESt Mugu. Ladies never appreciate nice guys or gentlemen whatever name you call it. Guys should just be who they are naturally, never try too hard to find love it should come easy afterall Adam never did any of these stunts to win Eve's approval. No pun intended Op

What pun are you talking about
Chai! if you don't know how to use this term, please don't. Na wa o haha grin
Please my guy don't ever use that phrase again hahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Wisdytech(m): 2:32am On Aug 22, 2014
That list may not work again for this 21st century, because girls are after wealth and money nowdays.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by phabulux: 2:54am On Aug 22, 2014

In other words, Jesus Christ. Nobody else is that perfect.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by fyneboi79(m): 2:58am On Aug 22, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman
You just listed d attributes of a stupiid man here!Women were created to serve men and take instructions from men.So woe onto any man who reverses that God given role.I only owe my woman true love . Unconditional love that is grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 22, 2014
If u like critisize me or not but wat i know is that a gentleman is a man that love GOD and keep his commandments.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by phabulux: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2014
davidif:

What pun are you talking about
Chai! if you don't know how to use this term, please don't. Na wa o haha grin
Please my guy don't ever use that phrase again hahaha cheesy

You're wicked, damn it! (Lol)
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by phabulux: 3:10am On Aug 22, 2014
messpero90: If u like critisize me or not but wat i know is that a gentleman is a man that love GOD and keep his commandments.

You are beneath criticism. We only criticize someone who's got the common sense to appreciate it.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 22, 2014
phabulux:

You are beneath criticism. We only criticize someone who's got the common sense to appreciate it.
shut up ur dirty FUCKING mouth.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Atmmachine(m): 3:23am On Aug 22, 2014
Men can take 100 hot slaps behind closed doors just for that thing(red wound)

Men be mumu since 1821

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by phabulux: 3:26am On Aug 22, 2014
messpero90: shut up ur dirty FUCKING mouth.

See?

You're terribly unreasonable. I never opened the mouth that you, in your mental apoplexy, called dirty.

Hello! I'm pressing this with my fingers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. / Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.