Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (79467 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by BreezyRita(f): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
Edusouls: Noo, how can african girls talkless of a typical nigerian babe stop these behaviours, if they do that means that they have started thinking right for the first time in 5000years, these filthy and degrading behaviours is their way of life, that's why they re always taken as inferior to the white babe...

Abegii!! Park well joor
Which white babe? Where their craze full everywhere? At least we like money, and we dey use am well... Which white babe again #TearsBra
Shey u no see wen confirm white babe dey borrow money go do plastic surgery?? All to look like Kim K! Which Naija babe fit foolish reach dat one?

4 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by themmydhayhor(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Even in your dreams, in John Cena voice, 'You can't see me' grin

U b GHOST

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by machidoh: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
.......HAVE YOUR SAY!.......

A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy
had a collection of marbles. The girl had some
sweets with her.
The boy told the girl that he will
give her all his marbles in exchange for her
sweets.
The girl agreed.
The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful
marble aside and gave the rest to the girl.
The girl
gave him all her sweets as she had promised...
That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn’t sleep as he kept wondering
if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the
way he had hidden his best marble...

Now,what is this story all about?..: If you don’t
give your hundred percent in a relationship, you’ll
always keep doubting and wondering if the other
person has given his/her hundred percent..
This is applicable for any relationship like love,
employer-employee relationship etc... So,give
your hundred percent to everything you do in
your life so that you can sleep peacefully...

#machidoh

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Vixen101(f): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Great points! I agree with all, kudos!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
omolizzy: 242 guests......eleyi gidigan o
Hey missy Lizzy, plz what's the meaning of the emboldened. Been seeing it around alot, 2nite my curiosity has gotten the better of me.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=raphy][/quote]huh?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hensben(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
litetias:
Of course na. From experience I know that girls enjoy sex if the the guy knows what he's doing
if you know so, then, why your 1st comment ..man and woman enjoy s.ex just that men are carried away by mere sight while ladies by feeling/touch/cuddling, thats the difference.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Geenickel(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
nice thread..buh..i realy like it wen a gal pouts her lips.....*for real*

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ezyp: Example of number 8...looking so much like AYAMATANGA
*in Tu-baba's voice*
u r my african wiNch,
d winch of my dreams
grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Mayorwer: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tazmode: grin what of their hair? They'd fix three continents: indian, peruvian and brazilian hair all on one head. To see their face, we go dey open hair like curtain.
abi now, turning their head up and down just to see. But who force them to do the hairstyle before. Yeye people

4 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by omolizzy(f): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Hey missy Lizzy, plz what's the meaning of the emboldened. Been seeing it around alot, 2nite my curiosity has gotten the better of me.

Its a yoruba slang for dis is serious

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
poiZon:

no be that part dem de hug, na d fuse box.
nna, u harsh o grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by silverprince413(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Goan hug a wet transformer then grin
well.. Sorri 4 the predicament then!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by litetias(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
hensben: if you know so, then, why your 1st comment ..man and woman enjoy s.ex just that men are carried away by mere sight while ladies by feeling/touch/cuddling, thats the difference.
My first comment was out of misunderstanding.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by tonyx4x44(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
vizkiz: Begging for recharge card

There was this chick on my bbm...we chat like once every 2weeks, and it always a very shortand boring one (those bit*ches wIth the "k" sh*t)

I was shocked when she started asking me "hope you'v eaten today" and what are you doing presently....not knowing she will end up with "please can you hep me with one thousand naira card? Like wtf!!!! angry

i use the same reply everytime:

"babe your way harsh o! as matter sup you remember my number abi?"

they never reply.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by solomonsojay(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Romanciella: blah blah blah

Wetin u wan tal before? with dis...

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op! thank you for this post......I have a dream that one day the good women would engaged the silly ones in a battle just to save their womanhood, dignity, and hope of getting a husband from being jeopardise by the bad eggs...!

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by lurdEazy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dt pouting of lips is d most annoying. .. r u a parrot.. wts in dt mouth dt cant b swallowdmtchewww rubbish. Dey shud grow up plss.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Raymondif: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Afghanistan:
na that kind of your lips we dey talk about. Shey u no know sey the thing no fit you ni?
ask am if na crayon she rub....lol
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Romanciella: undecided
Ebola alert grin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
omolizzy:

Its a yoruba slang for dis is serious
Ooh! Thanks a bunch, really appreciate.
*speaks the only yoruba he understands* ese gan.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by nikkflexible(f): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
coolhmmmmmmm.......it is well
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Camellia(f): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tazmode: grin what of their hair? They'd fix three continents: indian, peruvian and brazilian hair all on one head. To see their face, we go dey open hair like curtain.
hahahahahahahaha........Nigerians sha...evrione z a comedian

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Asek1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Congratulations!
You made FP

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by davestead(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Romanciella: like i said earlier.....i dont really care nd besides i do not need anybodys approval or advice angry undecided
No one is asking you to care, pretty face, but facts are facts....#just saying
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I love it all...
Pouting is just a trend, and I do it when I wanna kid around and it sure fits me...
Girls demanding so much on a date, I used to think it's something that happens only in Nigerian movies, till it happened to my hubbys' friend

...this guy has refused to marry over the years, finally started hooking up with 1 girl and said she is the one, went to her sch to pay her a visit nd she came with four friends who made multiple orders. He said he could have easily stopped them, but he just wanted to watch them mumu. After that he broke up with the girl and he has refused to marry again...hahahaha

The first time my hubby took me on a date, I ordered meatpie/fanta...lol.
grin Meatpie stroke fanta? Chai, u no order wel.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by kweenshome(f): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
uche16: having sex on the first date isn't silly, infact I am all for it, have sex and dont even bother starting a relationship
So this stuff came out of a brain? #iweak lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
yea... right.... like girls would listen!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Zneticx: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
sirjohnson: Ok, guys, I want to give you tips on how to make any woman in the world fall in love completely with you. See it Here After reading this, you can go ahead and woo the president's daughter
hmmmm
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by InvertedHammer: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
/
Interesting!

But why the name @ handysuzy?

As in...you are good at hand job?

\

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Camellia(f): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
honestly....it all has to do with self-respect......some girls have got no shame n dey rnt afraid to show it.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
That's what we both like tongue
don't KOBALIZE me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.