Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (79469 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by emeryj(f): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
frankben: If this thread no make front page, see what I would do below

Lmao
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Suspect33(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
#7 "eight boyfriend equals to eight joysticks" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by raphy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
all ths na swag to naija girls.but u really try handysuzy.d list is incomplete.wht of the girls that love to rub their b**bs when a guy is chtin wt em.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by noah24(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: No. 3 is none of your business or lemme say it's nobody's business @op

Hmmm..sum1 is guilty of sex on d first day......

4 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by litetias(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
I totally agree with the OP. Lots of those things makes girls look outright silly. I especially hate excessive makeup. I am attracted to the natural look of a woman. All that painting puts me off.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by dabayomi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
If I bleep u on day one... I win grin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Danhumprey: Hmmm. You sure you are not guilty of number 4? Make I provide picture evidences?angry

am 100% sure am not guilty of any . tongue tongue
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Odunharry: 6,7 and 8 wont change....infact evrything on ur list

Lol....dearie..how u doin?....its been a while

Why are you countering No. 3 in particular? Is like u like opening those legs on first date. I'm kind of sure even if the dude is not interested, u'll lie down and open those legs, then call him to come take it free-mindedly. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by farano(f): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
noah24: .

Hmmm..sum1 is guilty of sex on d first day......
*hiohiohiohiohio* It's none of your business
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
stay blessed op
women like are becoming rare

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hensben(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I love it all...
Pouting is just a trend, and I do it when I wanna kid around and it sure fits me...
Girls demanding so much on a date, I used to think it's something that happens only in Nigerian movies, till it happened to my hubbys' friend

...this guy has refused to marry over the years, finally started hooking up with 1 girl and said she is the one, went to her sch to pay her a visit nd she came with four friends who made multiple orders. He said he could have easily stopped them, but he just wanted to watch them mumu. After that he broke up with the girl and he has refused to marry again...hahahaha

The first time my hubby took me on a date, I ordered meatpie/fanta...lol.
@bolded, story for the gods...oya pic or...

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by naijaboiy: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Xtarxhyne: cos dahs wat u lyk tongue
That's what we both like tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by adioolayi(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wow....see queue for this thread.... Ladies business Na serious business cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by litetias(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
hensben: op you forgot to add 'ladies should stop thinking they are doing men favor by having s.ex with them'
Actually they are. If not we would be stuck with por*n and our hands
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by farano(f): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
RedBenson:

Why are you countering No. 3 in particular? Is like u like opening those legs on first date. I'm kind of sure even if the dude is not interested, u'll lie down and open those legs, then call him to come take it free-mindedly. Lol.
For dash sef I won't take your short and tiny manliness grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Atmmachine(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pouting is just a trend, and I do it when I wanna kid around and it sure fits me...
Girls demanding so much on a date, I used to think it's something that happens only in Nigerian movies, till it happened to my hubbys' friend

...this guy has refused to marry over the years, finally started hooking up with 1 girl and said she is the one, went to her sch to pay her a visit nd she came with four friends who made multiple orders. He said he could have easily stopped them, but he just wanted to watch them mumu. After that he broke up with the girl and he has refused to marry again...hahahaha

Why are you so pretty ??

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
vivaciouzz: I love dis..especially keeping many boyfriends.. I hate and can't do dat.

Who asked you? Na ur type dey keep 5BFs, 3sugar dads and do general runz plus. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Atmmachine(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Asking guys to lick their plate during sex grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by raphy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=Harbosede02]Dose listed tinz r very silly.....it takes d grace of God 4 girls lyk me who does nt do dose tinz d op listed cheesy tongue[/quote hw can u believe u?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hensben(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
litetias:
Actually they are. If not we would be stuck with por*n and our hands
but they enjoy it too abi i lie

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Odunharry(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Titiluvly:

Lol....dearie..how u doin?....its been a while
i am gud n missd u...dnt mind me bin busy lately..hope u r doing fine
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by cassyrooy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2014

try curb your order you wan wreck me your super-cool hubby on his first date with an Alaska-cool mama like you?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by stingbreed(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
see them,, guilty conscience tongue
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy: Call it a counter thread if you must

I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Asking a guy you just met for recharge card
This is very annoying. It makes you look cheap. A guy met you in the afternoon, gave you a call in the evening and you are already asking
him to send you a recharge card. Trust me, that guy can never respect you. He might eventually send you the recharge card, but the only thing on his mind would be to sleep with you once or twice and get rid of you.

2. Judging a guy by his looks
I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance. Dont fall for a guy chiefly because he looks good physically. You need to access his acumen, sense of judgment, level-headedness, dreams etc. What makes a good guy is by far more than just looks.

3. Having sex with a guy the day you met him
This is uncalled for. You automatically lose some respect if you allow this guy to get down with you the first day you met him. Little kisses here and there and some cuddling would do, if you are tempted, let him feel your boobs just to get yourself wet. The longer you make a guy wait, the more he will appreciate you and value your body. No one values what he gets easily.

4. Pouting of lips to take a selfie
Do we have to do this? Its so disgusting. Okay fine, I am guilty of this too and am going to stop. Every picture of a girl on facebook shows her pouting her lips to look pretty. This doesn't make us look prettier; it only make us look childish. I didnt realise it makes me look like a kid until my boyfriend told me 5 days ago.

5. Manipulating a guy to over spend for you on a date.
Because he looks rich and came to the eatery in a car makes you feel you can drain his pocket abi. This instantaneously tells the guy that you are a hungry girl and from a very poor background. Cant you just order for just one ice cream or a soft drink and be fine with this cool dude. Even if you do not like him, do not do this. Trust me, the guy will never call you again and if he does he only wants to get laid just once. The worst is taking your friend along so that you can both finish him.

6. Forcing yourself on a guy that doesn't give a damn about you
If a guy likes you, he will show it. Dont you ever force yourself on a guy. You can indicate some green lights but don't force yourself on him. If you do he will treat you like shit. I have read some post here on Nairaland telling girls how to woo a guy. Dont try it. There are a million subtle ways to make him see that you like him than forcing yourself on him and asking him out outrightly.

7. Keeping too many boyfriends
Cant we just be cool with one guy we love? 8 boyfriends equals to 8 dicks. Jesus Christ! How many guys are combing you?

8. Excessive Make Up
Excessive make up make us look like masquerades, ojuju calabar like Tiwa Savage. Trust me, guys dont like girls with excessive make-ups. I have heard guys say it more than a thousand times how much they hate excessive make up on ladies. Look natural and if you must apply make ups, make it very lite.
Must you use Tiwa savage to buttress your last point?please stop hating!!!it makes no sense!!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by silverprince413(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
you must be an accidental victim of de number 3
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by fredagu: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mmmm sumgals irritate me I dnt drink y will a gal I wana marry be a drunk wat wil she educate my kids gals shud juz stop dat smoking nd drinking of a stuff cauz no sensible guy wil cum 4 u onless 4 quick intimacy

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Odunharry:
i am gud n missd u...dnt mind me bin busy lately..hope u r doing fine

OK...yea,I'm fine..do av a goodnight rest
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: For dash sef I won't take your short and tiny manliness grin

But sorry, unfortunately i dont give mine to girls who want it on first date unless you are a call girl. Are you one?

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Spainishmann23(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
:PNa xo e day hppn loverzNa xo e day hppn loverzNa xo e day hppn loverz
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Worksunlimited: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
impactz: At least some girls are different... just like Handysuzy(f)

Kai! stop dat nonsense... u think by sweet talking Handysuzy, u can indirectly waltz ur way into her collection of joysticks ko?.. Mbok! na friendzone sure pass for u o..
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy: Call it a counter thread if you must

I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

2. Judging a guy by his looks
I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance. Dont fall for a guy chiefly because he looks good physically. You need to access his acumen, sense of judgment, level-headedness, dreams etc. What makes a good guy is by far more than just looks.
HandySuzy!!! What a moniker!

After reading the replies of the first two guys on this thread, i could only manage a smile. That's becos those guys vividly put my thoughts into writing.

From somwhere up there, in this post it sounds like you're taken(that sounds really bad). Don't know what hit me, or possessed me after reading this.

Don't take things too seriously tho , even I cannot understand sometimes if i'm joking or not. wink

Your no.2 makes so much sense. Some girls are just so childish, going after looks(as a priority) in a guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.