Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (79468 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Ladybluecash(f): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wen men dnt cum askin der hands in marriag na to dey post gudtins to attract guys, guys pls b careful of ds knd of ladis(op) ds knd advert follow for d course it is calld GNC712 husabnd Advert Managemnt. Op no vex ooo wink
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by silversonuc(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Ok goan hug boko bomb grin Next!
come dis gal u no go sleep?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by AriDsexy(f): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
poiZon:

no be that part dem de hug, na d fuse box.
You are Wicked! cheesy
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by tuffgongjo(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
solomonsojay:

Wetin u wan tal before? with dis...
She is guilty as charged.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Superstar007(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ollybarbie219: Let me add! Girls should stop wearing Transparent and netty tops revealing their bras, dahts disgusting!!! angry soon dey would tie ropes on their breast nipples as tops...mtchwww! angry

Hehehe. . Then you haven't met nicki minaj. Welcome to the 21st century where the only part of the breas.t to be covered is the tip. angry
[img]http://i2.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article3754786.ece/alternates/s615b/Nicki-Minaj-sexy-selfies.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by raphy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I already figured as much ma'am.

Yeah, NL is one very fantastic place to chill out. Even when you're not in the mood to join in the numerous convos here, one can easily read the comments on threads and feel better.

.....And besides one gets to meet many wonderful people everyday.
thats true its fun n keep d boredom away
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by saasala(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Waspy: Tell Saasala, he's got contenders

If I hear say............
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Phoenixfrank(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
The recharge card shit is so true. Bitches do that a lot. And its awkward for we nigga. A friend once told me that u can't withdraw cash from 1st bank if u've got an acct with Gtb... So that seem to be his strategy; bitches close ur acct with Gtb and move to 1st bank... Oh well, in a materialistic and monetized world bitches just think abt they's and niggas help them think abt they's. So she is all about hers and u all abt hers
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy:

Yeah, exactly. Before I became a registered member, I had been frequenting the forum just reading through threads and comments. I am actually really happy I made frontpage twice in 2 days. One yesterday and this one.
And i think they are very interesting topics..

Getting to FP is like getting a reward for your hardwork. I never seem to understand why over 70% of folks on here get all to fussy about making FP, either thru posts or topics.

It was after sometime i came to grasp with the situation of things here, and then I realised it's all a part of the fun grin.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
raphy: thats true its fun n keep d boredom away
True, that.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by tuffgongjo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Edusouls: See all ur talk no even make sense, white girls neva look for husband, they know how to luv and win a man's heart to have confidence in them, one skill that u black ladies lack, u people re to shallow mind just as have shown here the low level of ur intelligence, u just talk for talking sake, hei why every thing black is mess up..
baba don vex,ndo
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by francescainnoce(f): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nice one; I wish we can actually ask a guy for topup here in London but trust me you don't really wanna try that cos most London dudes aren't smiling @ all.
You might end up getting laid a thousand times for a topup of as low as £5. Smh
(Not talking from experience though but Hv bin told stories and they could even go as far as you can't imagine) although there are loads of guys for keep around.
However I think not minding the sex of any human, we should all work hard and earn some respect for ourselves.
Personally I hate embarrassment of any sort
If you don't work hard for a topup, you not gonna use it wisely as you might end up calling your enemy. Haha
The makeup thingy is very funny: I'm a babe and I thought it wise to start up ith lite make up this coming semester but I get more discouraged when I see my fellow babes with a face ith a colour that changes just like day and night.
Even ith the pouting, some babes end up looking funny, I'm learning to stop it myself.
Generally, they all good points and have registered that at the back of my mind.
Xx

5 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Edigrows: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
any time i want to Laff, i just come to Nairaland threads like this, and i neva get disappointed. *continues Laffing*
, bahahahhaa

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Superstar007(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
double post
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by JEITO: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Gosh!!!!! No4 is soooooo damn annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Superstar007(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
Actually this one doesn't count gringringrin

There is no big deal in it undecidedundecided

Hehehe.. . Op cross number 3 out angry
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
kweenshome: So this stuff came out of a brain? #iweak lipsrsealed
no, just the prefrontal cortex, wouldn't want to use all of my brain for a comment on an internet forum

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by komek(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
There is a tribe that does this "send me recharge card" thing the most. Though I like them cos it makes my job easier.

But for that number 3, na lie u talk op. If I no like u, even if u wait till rapture day before u gv me, I go still run.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
The pouting ish is personal and nobody's business!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
francescainnoce: Nice one; I wish we can actually ask a guy for topup here in London but trust me you don't really wanna try that cos most London dudes aren't smiling @ all.
You might end up getting laid a thousand times for a topup of as low as £5. Smh
(Not talking from experience though but Hv bin told stories and they could even go as far as you can't imagine) although there are loads of guys for keep around.
However I think not minding the sex of any human, we should all work hard and earn some respect for ourselves.
Personally I hate embarrassment of any sort
If you don't work hard for a topup, you not gonna use it wisely as you might end up calling your enemy. Haha
The makeup thingy is very funny: I'm a babe and I thought it wise to start up ith lite make up this coming semester but I get more discouraged when I see my fellow babes with a face ith a colour that changes just like day and night.
Even ith the pouting, some babes end up looking funny, I'm learning to stop it myself.
Generally, they all good points and have registered that at the back of my mind.
Xx
Missy, please do you mind telling me what you mean @emboldedned? I'm trying to comprehend your post, but can't primarily becos of those.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Superstar007(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
litetias:
Actually they are. If not we would be stuck with por*n and our hands

And they will be stuck with their dil.dos angry

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by jibsai(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
The OP has made her points...in as much as I have seen some very favourable comments complimenting the Op, I'd like to say just like I told the Op of the other thread...U can't change people, u can only change yourself! U can't put a topic out and say silly things girls should/must stop...look, humans will be humans, we always agree to disagree...u can make ur topic present itself more like an advise, observation nd so NOT like a LAW u expect every girl to comply with...stay bless Handysuzy

#jibsai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: No. 3 is none of your business or lemme say it's nobody's business @op
Farrie Farra. ..... Farano. ...... lwkmd.... someone has been naughty.... wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by youngelder(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
9. Thinking evrytym a guy says "hi" or "hello" or "excuse me" to you. He wants to woo u.. Dis is extremely annoying!

Imagine a gal's scarf fell off and she dosnt know. A nice guy picks it up and tells ha "hello.. Excuse me.." she jst snubs d guy and continues catwalking. Only wen he said, "see your scarf. Rubbish." , threw it into d gutter and walks away. she den realises dat actually it fell off turns around...
Abi no be craze be dat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hensben(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Superstar007:

And they will be stuck with their dil.dos angry
tell him bro..na 50/50 thingy

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Superstar007(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
BreezyRita:

Abegii!! Park well joor
Which white babe? Where their craze full everywhere? At least we like money, and we dey use am well... Which white babe again #TearsBra
Shey u no see wen confirm white babe dey borrow money go do plastic surgery?? All to look like Kim K! Which Naija babe fit foolish reach dat one?

Pishure of you tearing the bra. or e never occur angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by kobonaire(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
3. Having sex with a guy the day you met him. This is uncalled for.....

Abeg, no spoil market .... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Danhumprey: That number 4 is so freaking annoying,eh! Sometime,I just feel like slapping the hell out of such girls. What the fùck are you 'pouting' for? It's like they want to kiss their phone screen or the monkey that's standing infront of them. Mtcheeeww.
something like this

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Coldfeet(f): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2014
Not in your heart but in your soul!

Was once taken from you now reconciled with you!

Beside you and by you is where I'll be till the air in me is exhausted....

Thank you for fanning this embers from a lil spark to a raging inferno! Thank you for believing in me.

(Copyright protected)
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Dexema(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2014
lasheez: No. 8. is really on point,why can't they just look more natural?There is noting wrong in making up for what is not there but when it becomes excessive,it is a no no.Some even spend hours and many now,have complety removed their eyebrows.

Bros im sure u don't wanna see some girls in their natural state,u wud prefer kermit instead.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by kushme: 12:02am On Sep 04, 2014
which of the president's daughter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.