Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (79470 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
emeryj:

Lmao
glad I can make a pretty lass like you lyao.

You cool cool
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Deepfreezer(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
vizkiz: Begging for recharge card

There was this chick on my bbm...we chat like once every 2weeks, and it always a very shortand boring one (those bit*ches wIth the "k" sh*t)

I was shocked when she started asking me "hope you'v eaten today" and what are you doing presently....not knowing she will end up with "please can you hep me with one thousand naira card? Like wtf!!!! angry
hahahaha. very bad atitude.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
glitest: That excessive makeup, just pisses the hek out of me...Makeup is meant to enhance our beauty, and not to make us look like a totally different person....Imagine a black chic, walking around with a white face. angry angry angry
grin what of their hair? They'd fix three countries: indian, peruvian and brazilian hair all on one head. To see their face, we go dey open hair like curtain.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Natifa(f): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
And dear girls pls stop lieing. My! Girls can lie, abt where they are, what they are doing, who they are with, what they ate, whose daughter they are, jst name it. Stop it pls cos d guys alread knw whn u are lieing

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by stingbreed(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
vivaciouzz: I love dis..especially keeping many boyfriends.. I hate and can't do dat.
[size=8pt]lie alert
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
sammondonpoint:

I don die with later o
don't die yet grin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by omolizzy(f): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
242 guests......eleyi gidigan o

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by ulster: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy: Call it a counter thread if you must

I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Asking a guy you just met for recharge card
This is very annoying. It makes you look cheap. A guy met you in the afternoon, gave you a call in the evening and you are already asking
him to send you a recharge card. Trust me, that guy can never respect you. He might eventually send you the recharge card, but the only thing on his mind would be to sleep with you once or twice and get rid of you.

2. Judging a guy by his looks
I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance. Dont fall for a guy chiefly because he looks good physically. You need to access his acumen, sense of judgment, level-headedness, dreams etc. What makes a good guy is by far more than just looks.

3. Having sex with a guy the day you met him
This is uncalled for. You automatically lose some respect if you allow this guy to get down with you the first day you met him. Little kisses here and there and some cuddling would do, if you are tempted, let him feel your boobs just to get yourself wet. The longer you make a guy wait, the more he will appreciate you and value your body. No one values what he gets easily.

4. Pouting of lips to take a selfie
Do we have to do this? Its so disgusting. Okay fine, I am guilty of this too and am going to stop. Every picture of a girl on facebook shows her pouting her lips to look pretty. This doesn't make us look prettier; it only make us look childish. I didnt realise it makes me look like a kid until my boyfriend told me 5 days ago.

5. Manipulating a guy to over spend for you on a date.
Because he looks rich and came to the eatery in a car makes you feel you can drain his pocket abi. This instantaneously tells the guy that you are a hungry girl and from a very poor background. Cant you just order for just one ice cream or a soft drink and be fine with this cool dude. Even if you do not like him, do not do this. Trust me, the guy will never call you again and if he does he only wants to get laid just once. The worst is taking your friend along so that you can both finish him.

6. Forcing yourself on a guy that doesn't give a damn about you
If a guy likes you, he will show it. Dont you ever force yourself on a guy. You can indicate some green lights but don't force yourself on him. If you do he will treat you like shit. I have read some post here on Nairaland telling girls how to woo a guy. Dont try it. There are a million subtle ways to make him see that you like him than forcing yourself on him and asking him out outrightly.

7. Keeping too many boyfriends
Cant we just be cool with one guy we love? 8 boyfriends equals to 8 dicks. Jesus Christ! How many guys are combing you?

8. Excessive Make Up
Excessive make up make us look like masquerades, ojuju calabar like Tiwa Savage. Trust me, guys dont like girls with excessive make-ups. I have heard guys say it more than a thousand times how much they hate excessive make up on ladies. Look natural and if you must apply make ups, make it very lite.
You nailed it.......thanks. E

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: No. 3 is none of your business or lemme say it's nobody's business @op
I SUPPORT U ALL THE WAY MY LOVE
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by farano(f): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
silverprince413: you must be an accidental victim of de number 3
Goan hug a wet transformer then grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by canalily(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy:

Dont be so quick to judge bro. The fact that I came up with this doesnt make me a saint. I am not saying 'am a bad girl though.
...i like bad girl...
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
lokito: Op also add this:
They should stop drinking and smoking like their fathers rather they should start cooking and cleaning like their mothers
grin they should stop fixing y*nsh pad like pampers.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by vanstanzy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
DonaldGenes: Op, You literally forgot to add "Your fellow girls asking us for our joystick indirectly on BBM?
Some goes like this " Can I see what you're carrying about?
So blisteringly awkward

No way!!!!! They dont do this, or do they?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Edusouls(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Noo, how can african girls talkless of a typical nigerian babe stop these behaviours, if they do that means that they have started thinking right for the first time in 5000years, these filthy and degrading behaviours is their way of life, that's why they re always taken as inferior to the white babe...

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Deepfreezer(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
he who s got ears let em hear. change ur ways if ure guilty of the above listed.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy:

Dont be so quick to judge bro. The fact that I came up with this doesnt make me a saint. I am not saying 'am a bad girl though.
I like those points you raised. smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by litetias(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
hensben: but they enjoy it too abi i lie
Of course na. From experience I know that girls enjoy sex if the the guy knows what he's doing
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by dbalinga(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
frankben: If this thread no make front page, see what I would do below

this is crazy
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Onyiido: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Houseofglam7: Hmmmmm.....

This is front page material.
Yea, but I wonder why some girls are claiming its none of their business. Maybe that's because they are guilty of most of it. Op thanks ooooooo for bringing this to frontpage. Some girls may hate u for this, but u'll always have my support.

4 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by canalily(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
...wait for her to make up finish oga....

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Not guilty of any afore - mentioned! Thank God, I can now have a good night sleep.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Enasco1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Girls!!!! Wot annoys me most is wen some of them wear "see through trouser especially Black", the "V" shape at the front wil be so pronounce for everybodi 2 see dat even a blind man can see it. Girl wil neva change cos they are of d opinion dat if u fail 2 do it, some other guys re out there. How can a girl b collect 5-7 dift "joystick" all d time yet she sees nothin wrong wt it n she wll b d first 2 criticise prostitution. After collecting numerous joysticks of dft sizes and shapes @ her youthful age, do u expect 1 joystick to satisfy her wen she finally choose 2 settle down!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Worksunlimited: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Beckybeky: Nawa for dis counter thread o
Anyway u made some valid points though

Add dis
1. Replying chats with 'k', 'tnx'
2. Flaking on guys

LaurelP where are u?

I sincerely dislike the "k" tin.. especially when i don gist 1 long tory, expecting 1 better answer and all i get is a "k" or "owk"... Jeez!! drives my hands to spiritual slap sum l*****...

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by stingbreed(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
TheIROKO: I SUPPORT U ALL THE WAY MY LOVE
see them,, okrika grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
DonaldGenes:

(Shift make I follow hug abeg)
d transforma no wet. Make i bring pure water. Electric shock challenge

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by farano(f): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
RedBenson:

But sorry, unfortunately i dont give mine to girls who want it on first date unless you are a call girl. Are you one?
Even in your dreams, in John Cena voice, 'You can't see me' grin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Deepfreezer(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
funny thing is. they think keeping numerous boy friends make em wise. but like the Op said 20boys = 20joysticks

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by themmydhayhor(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
#7........8 Boyfriend = 8 joystick

Hahahahahahah

8 joystick ontop 1 system

I swear na die

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Worksunlimited: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
The thin wey dey annoy me for woman - Na when dem go wear tight jeans and tight round neck shirt, and whenever dem 1 siddon dem go dey pull the shirt down over 10X per sitting.. If you know say the shirt go jump each tym u siddon - make all man shocked, why u wear am?

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
having sex on the first date isn't silly, infact I am all for it, have sex and dont even bother starting a relationship
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
mikron: Na d pouting own i no like. Damnnnn. And begging for cheap recharge cards, wen ur name no be julius berger. I tire
Juliet Berger, point of correction grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Raymondif: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
Because of number 5..............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.