Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (26212 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by emiemi(f): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2008
wupac:

Am sorry sweetheart,i got to remember that when i was young my parent told me that it's against my STAR to get married to Chocolate/ Light complexion lady. cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin gringrin

do u have a spirit husband? i dreamt and saw a guy warning me to leave u alone. (not while u were on d bed with her though)
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by RichDad1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2008
Spiritual Husband indeed, lmao
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by RichDad1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2008
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by RichDad1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2008
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by RichDad1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2008
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Bblak(f): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2008
@Topic

Honey, I've always wanted to av my doctorate degree before marriage.pls give me a little more time.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Comfort86(f): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2008
"I want to marry three wives."
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Emperoh(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2008
"My feelings for you are now suspect. pls lets just give us some break to evaluate"

"My youngers ones are still in school and i am their bread winner. pls give me time" meanwhile the babe dey pursue 40yrs grin grin

"i don't think i am emotionally prepared for this"
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by lekpa: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
[i][/i][b][/b][color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] MEN!!!!!!!!! 'I AM NOT READY TO SETTLE DOWN YET' IS ONE.
I DON'T THINK YOU CAN COPE WITH MY FAMILY.- to send shivers down chics' spine
I WANT TO BUILD A CAREER BEFORE THINKING OF MARRIAGE. - to get chics wondering how long they can wait
I CANT TAKE CARE OF A FAMILY. - to get chics worried
I AM AFRAID YOU WILL START SEEING THINGS ABOUT ME YOU WILL NOT LIKE. -to scare chics
Its interesting really to listen to them give all these silly excuses.
the most annoying one is, MY MUM SAYS NO! angry
S-O-O pathetic!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2008
God's time is the best
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Aladunni(f): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
excuse is still berra than taking a "quiet walk" like a ghost

and they feel like sneaking back in like a ghost at their convenience too  lipsrsealed
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by goodass(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2008
wil u w8 4 me til i return frm ma studies abroad, u knw am doin it 4 both of us.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyola(f): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
all diz una xcuzeszz sef!!! cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by AloyEmeka9: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2008
Sweet bom bom, Since I am igbo and you are yoruba, okija shrine forbids igbos from my area to marry Yorubas from your area because of his un ending war with Ifa shrine. Let us save the earth because if we marry, lots of people will die from both areas. Life is worth more than marriage so, we'll wait till Yaradua settles the rift between Okija and Ifa shrines  because we need to live in order to enjoy this love between us.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by goodass(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2008
mehn d bride price 2 high. lemme save som more
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyola(f): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2008
goodass:

mehn d bride price 2 high. let me save som more

yu fiit defer payment, n cawee horn wid di weddin o undecided cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by EbonyMerma(f): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2008
1. I'm afraid of committment
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by totalari: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2008
I need to make more money defore we get married so that our kids will not suffer
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Morenike3(f): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2008
Shocked Shocked Shocked This is one woman that must have been to hell and back.Welcome back!
But let me tell you the truth.You married the wrong man,may be out of stupidity.
don't scare others!

Hey, psycho!!!!
I wasn't talking about me! Read the topic again!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by md4real(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2008
i want to get my masters first, can you wait?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by na2day2(m): 5:21am On Oct 29, 2008
i want to build a house in 9ja first, after that a church next to the house so our kids can grow in the lord grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by AloyEmeka9: 6:18am On Oct 29, 2008
Baby you need to lose some weight so you can fit into the size 8 Versace wedding gown I ordered from Italy.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by fender(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2008
I want to tak care of my family to som extent tongue
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by geneman: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2008
I am the first born and I have many of my siblings in school. I have to wait to ensure they pass through school before I get committed to another thing like marriage. The burden will be too much if I do that now. You should understand ,
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by hassymo5(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2008
Going to the court and marry for just $50, if all the ladies would accept going to court for marriage then there would not be excuses, but all the want is church marriage, and for church marriage that involve LARGE SUM OF MONEY.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by amaikama(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2008
All those excuses are all from  the ladies folks. some want easy life so that they will not sufer or work too hard. they all believe the men should be the one to provide for his house hold. some will even use educational background to see if they are compartable, some will use bank statement to determine if the man is man enough to take care of them.

All sort of flimsy excuses just to be lazy angry.  the men are all ready and willing to marry but are all the ladies?  angry
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by cindynoah: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2008
I'm changing my career path. . . . . . .I want to be a Rev. Father.

hahahah, That's hilarious! Lol!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by aonom(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2008
you are rushing me, this was not how we started. I need some space to really be sure about us, cry cry cry cry
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by ogagbeoke(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2008
What are the many ridiculous lines men usually give to avoid marriage while they still wish to continue getting the milk for free it tru but u know dat is wen exept u want her as ur wife
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2008
Instead of saying they on longer love her they tell you it is no longer the will of God,. U can imagine dat?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by amaikama(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2008
Wait a minutes! is it the men that don't want to marry or the women folks don't believe the men are trust worthy or they want a prefect man who can attend to their needs at all times angry

charcoal dey call pot black
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by nomanicole(f): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2008
baby,this things work with the mind,marriage is not a day's job,give me some time so i can set my mind to it. you know how much i love you and would want to be with you 4eva but (hisses) these things,you know the way they work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.