Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46496 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Toks2008:
You probably showed interest in immature guys.
Really? How is the guy in question immature?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Superstar007(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Toks2008:

You probably showed interest in immature guys.

Because he rejected the babe, that makes him immature WoW! Whats your definition of maturity?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bibiking7(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

You have to be a low life to come here looking for a guy hahaa

Don't insult the girl. She saw something she wanted and went for it. Takes courage. Calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

You have to be a low life to come here looking for a guy hahaa

Poster i am awfully sorry to write that this is the most immature and unintelligent post i have ever read on nairaland.

How could you reason this way worse still punch the keypads to write this absurdity?

Furthermore i believe you are even of a lower life because for you to write this goes to show your reasoning faculty. I am expecting you to insult me after reading this but i promise not to respond because i am really disappointed that this type of rhetorical mombo jumbo can come out from a rational thinker.

You have no idea that the most decent people are those who really seek for honest friendship rather than jumping out there to mix with riff raffs

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by BankuTilapia2: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
bibiking7:

Don't insult the girl. She saw something she wanted and went for it. Takes courage. Calm down.

Nairaland is full dumb bloody idiottttts cuz 95% are mumugerians grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Padipadi: Yes. There are cool headed guys on Nairaland who ll not fall cheaply. Even if they like a lady and they the lady e was the 1st to woo them, they give the lady a run for her money.
Try OkikiOluwa1
I think the problem is women thinking a guy should jump at the chance to date her simply because she made the first move. It's wooing, there's a 50-50 chance of getting a yes.

Ehen do you know someone who's tried propositioning OkikiOluwa1? cheesy
gbam ukwu n'eze biko
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Toks2008(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Superstar007:

Because he rejected the babe, that makes him immature WoW! Whats your definition of maturity?

You don't have to reject as in that word REJECT.

And if you read well, he did not reject in a diplomatic manner but rather in an awkward manner. I have met many super decent and responsible chics on nairaland and those who i don't see any possibility of getting close to we remain good friends till tomorrow. The fcat that a lady shows interest in you is a privilege. Such lady should never be shown any form of disrespect in anyway but should remain a very good ally and friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bibiking7(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Nairaland is full dumb bloody idiottttts cuz 95% are mumugerians grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Now I undersit, sorry, I mean understand the kind of dude you are. Uncle ruckus looking murther phucker. A black racist. Amazing.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by walexGodson(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
You can say that again.
He told me to try someone else, how can I when he killed the energy in me with his response
U see now?u won't give pple like me dat av ur time chance,,,well am ready n available if u don't mind
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
raquel23: yes na. Why wud u want to do to us what we do u guys? tongue
..oh! So atleast u know how it feels to be rejected!....its a bad feeling!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by kixo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Am a very down 2 earth, woo me...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Padipadi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
raquel23: maybe. Cos things like that don't happen everyday. grin grin
No, that's not how it's suppose to be.
Last Bullet
Because it's not a common thing for a girl to woo a guy doesn't mean guys should take it as an opportunity.
The same way a sane girl consider a proposal is how a guy should consider it before giving an answer
If a girl
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by akpanikpe(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
MizMyColi: I don't believe this story grin

****Modified****

Going through her post history reveals she was actually spoken to that way undecided
Its 3circle defend dis one make we see.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1 see what you've caused.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by kellerman: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
funny
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
how does this concern me?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Padipadi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
UjSizzle:
I think the problem is women thinking a guy should jump at the chance to date her simply because she made the first move. It's wooing, there's a 50-50 chance of getting a yes.
thats the point many are missing.
UjSizzle:
Ehen do you know someone who's tried propositioning OkikiOluwa1? cheesy
gbam ukwu n'eze biko
yeah.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: hmmm
U better say what is on your mind before i take ur case to the most high. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
UjSizzle: Tallesty1 see what you've caused.
Yeah he caused alot grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Superstar007(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Toks2008:

You don't have to reject as in that word REJECT.

And if you read well, he did not reject in a diplomatic manner but rather in an awkward manner. I have met many super decent and responsible chics on nairaland and those who i don't see any possibility of getting close to we remain good friends till tomorrow. The fcat that a lady shows interest in you is a privilege. Such lady should never be shown any form of disrespect in anyway but should remain a very good ally and friend.

You know. I agreed with your post till the point I read that because a lady show interest in you that its a privilege. Like seriously What do you take guys for? For the records, its not everyone that reasons that way. I agree the dude should have been more diplomatic but seeing the way ladies do treat guys, I feel there is nothing really wrong with his approach.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by yinkeys(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Damn!!! OP decided to remove her profile pic. Really wanted to see who the bold enough female capable of doing that is
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by baba2nde(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
but what's all the drama for just because a lady was expressing her mind? anyway, i guess we are all entitled to our opinions...just saying though...anyway, its a free world....

i want to encourage you to keep your head up gurl...try and calm down wit the dudes....all this stress of yours aint worth it..its when you are calmed and patient that you will be able to sense the right dude...even in the shadows...remember you gat class and respect...let it stay that way...try and be an intelligent friendly/accommodating lady and watch that charm attract your man just the way you never expect it...am a guy and am telling you from a guy's perspective. thank you

big ups ladies wink smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bibiking7(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Hv u now realise u r dumb idiotttttt? U hv confirmed wot i jux said grin cheesy

smiley we have heard you. wink. And we know that's what you really want. Now just let it go. cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
this thread is a dirty thrash.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Padipadi:
thats the point many are missing.
yeah.
*moves closer* who? cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner:
I respect you for claryfying the actual fact.
It's obvious. well....it's an added advantage also for we tall guys. Buh am pretty sure our average and short brothers are the most trustworthy, they alwaz take relationships like seriously
Hahahhahahahahah
Now this got me laughing.
How true?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ajalaolanr(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?

Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

How you gonna woo a mate when you don't even have a picture up? You be ghost?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ayukdaboss(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please what's with the hullabaloo on this thread? Every female account on this thread is on the offensive. "How can a fine girl like you be ignored" "You have big hips how could he ignore you?". Lots of amusing comments here even some of my fellow guys dey bleep up.

She tried to woo a guy once yesterday night he ignored her. She came here to open a thread today. So the guy is supposed to start drooling over her immediately cause she tried to woo him?

Girls on this thread be sincere how many guys have you started conversing with online and even dropped your contact on the first day you guys met? Quite a few of you have, the rest have never. You want a guy to chase you and show persistent interest before you consider him so you dont look cheap right? Same goes for some of us guys while some will drool over a girl especially a 'hot' one who said HI first.

It's very simple, the guy 3cycle was trying to woo is not cheap or probably doesn't want to look cheap which resulted in his attitude.

She should reciprocate what we guys do in this situation.."Persistence". If the guy still shuts her off after persistent trials she moves on instead of creating threads and whoever that guy is..."Tuale Baba"

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Shaanteel(f): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz: you never tried wooing Mrcock. Did you? undecided

Believe me, he'll say yes if you are lightskinned grin
lwkmd
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by valkaka(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo

and w@s so special abt being fine...dis dayz d so called ugly gals dates the best guys even though hypothetically no gal is ugly!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.