Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46497 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Jerrick(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nairaland is growing! grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by haymoney01(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Aisha747:
aunty take an easy o
Can I woo u
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rikidony: A guy on his rightfull sense will not ignore an honest girl and a beautiful one for that matter.
but it's rare to see a girl trying to woo a guy though, so i understand why the guy ain't pesimistic undecided undecided
Gbam! When wooing a guy, dont be obvious.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

NA BY FORCE, Mgbeke? grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Effects45(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
more lyk 50%@vizkiz
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
sweetgala:

Don't thank me infront if all these guys , You can thank me personally. kiss
Personally?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Superstar007(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
nuttyhnic: I got a couple of female folks that have sent me PMs apparently to start up a conversation but I end up not taking them seriously as they don't just go straight to the point.

And I don't trust them either.

Oga Lie-nus I see you shocked grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Padipadi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
guys are also hard to get.
A lady have to build a friendly relationship before wooing us.
We are not cheap!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by raquel23(f): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
As in eh.... real comedian. girl u get mind sha
nickz: grin OP you must be a comedian!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
valmunich:
I didn't see any picture undecided
she just removed it. Trust me she's a fyn sister
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
OP, are you beautiful?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
schumastic:

didn't see any pic, so am wandering how com u knw she is pretty?
..I saw the pics! She's ok not too pretty not too ugly!! Sitting on the fence!....average guys will given into her wooing sha!!...but my dude turned her down!! Just proud of that guy!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
clovislouis: what's up dear
I'm fine thnks
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
schumastic:

didn't see any pic, so am wandering how com u knw she is pretty?
she removed it darling
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Padipadi: guys are also hard to get.
We are not cheap!
hmm I've nt come across any expensive guy sha
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by winner01(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry

What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

try me
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
sweetgala:

Don't thank me infront if all these guys , You can thank me personally. kiss
.. Sweet gala!! I see u joor!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chai! Nairalanders are comedians grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by raquel23(f): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
We are not cheap!
lmaooo @we are not cheap. grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Padipadi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: hmm I've nt come across any expensive guy sha
try OkikiOluwa1
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by komodapson(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm...stil waiting 4 such a golden opportunity
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
We are not cheap!
Oh my God! You guys aren't cheap indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Dannyxy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
she is fine, so what?, I hate when girls think they can make any guy trip because of their so called beauty.. "dese" "this", the same four letters ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by raquel23(f): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
zube01: ..I saw the pics! She's ok not too pretty not too ugly!! Sitting on the fence!....average guys will given into her wooing sha!!...but my dude turned her down!! Just proud of that guy!!
lwkmd cheesy grin sitting on the fence?! Chaaai! U're wicked grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dannyxy: she is fine, so what?, I hate when girls think they can make any guy trip because of their so called beauty.. "dese" "this", the same four letters ooo
yes I agree. But we all know that is the main thing that attracts men towards women
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
that brother,whoever u r;God bless you!!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Dannyxy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay: No no no! Mbanu I can't bliv dis, isn't dat u on ur profile. 3cycle its unbelievable wat guy would ignore a damsel like u. I don vex(shakes braid ina kolomental style). Oya mention dier names for me*brings out my koboko*
mtcheww, make I no talk, and so?, is she miss world?, even if she is, so what?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by raquel23(f): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2014

poster Biko don't try it next time grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by hensben(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

I don't know why I've been a little bit harsh these days , just thank your stars that I couldn't type what came first to my mind .
grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bibiking7(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
1. Maybe you are just plain fugly.
2. Maybe the guy is married.
3. Maybe the dude is a phaggot ( cos from my perspective, only gays reject free puss-y (pardon my french).
4. Maybe he is just plain cocky like me (I don't blame him, NL girls shakara sef plenty). undecided
5. Maybe he is a religious brother.
6. Would have called him shy but this is a faceless forum.

I am sorry but that his reply sounds lame. angry. It's not common for a guy to tell a girl that he has hanged his boot. Sweet heart, if one guy no gree, find another one. Probably wouldn't have worked out between yall anyway.

p.s. Please note that my number 3 is not trying to suggest that the op is loose. I don't want any feminist on my matter. cry

To whom it may concern.
I am not an authority in this field. Just my own opinion.

***leaves the thread like a zombie from world war z. ***** angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
raquel23: lwkmd cheesy grin sitting on the fence?! Chaaai! U're wicked grin
if only u have seen the pics u will understand!!..funny enough I was just checking ur profile!...hope u accept PM's unlike the op who stated clearly no pm..cause m about sending u one
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2014

y'all should be concern in learning to chat with a guy, not some dumb sh*t like 'k', 'hw u' 'kk','am gud'!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.