Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46490 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Phargbemmy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
its easy as ABC wooing a guy online if only you knw what to do as at when grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by dosht(f): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
I'm in love with a nairalander here his name is
... tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
onirugbon1:

Absolutely fine. kiss
i love u too kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Dannyxy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: yes I agree. But we all know that is the main thing that attracts men towards women
so because a girl thinks she is fine, she expects me to start shivering and shaking, rubbish
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Neldrizzy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
i don't know why am always late 2 comment on a thread liker this liker that..anyways, OP pm me.. i av got a message for you from somewhere cool. #Anticipating cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by harkintade44(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ dnt nid 2 wry abt it @all, jst b calm nd gve it try to anoda guy, cos he has tld Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ d truth. Plz dnt b offendd.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dannyxy: so because a girl thinks she is fine, she expects me to start shivering and shaking, rubbish
lol funny guy wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Padipadi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
UjSizzle:
Oh my God! You guys aren't cheap indeed grin grin
Yes. There are cool headed guys on Nairaland who ll not fall cheaply. Even if they like a lady and they the lady e was the 1st to woo them, they give the lady a run for her money.
Try OkikiOluwa1
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Missonas(f): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Superstar007:

Lie-nus shocked grin

cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Superstar007(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
hungryboy: 'The same toto u are paying premium for,
Another guy is bleeping it free of charge'

True, that!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Lucky you grin
perhaps your approach scared him cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by mcangelo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
@3cycle, that dude is not from Enugu, sure Enugu boy surely will give you attention. Even if he actually had hanged his boots, he can still bring it out and dust it. Their are many abokis in the street. They Will help him if he can't.....
I MEAN HELP TO DUST THE HANGED BOOT......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Lovexme(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Plus More like a Gestalt switch, You can say that again

grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by obiscolly(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
@op send me a pm wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dannyxy: so because a girl thinks she is fine, she expects me to start shivering and shaking, rubbish
...u sound angry! E be like say u don too send pm to this our nairaland sis them? And them no dey ever reply back abi?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Padipadi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
raquel23: lmaooo @we are not cheap. grin cheesy
why you dey laugh?
Do you expect a guy to be jumping up cos you wooed him?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
jcflex: madam, I salute ur courage, very rare to find ladies doing dis, bt mind, d guy did nt kill ur moral, he is only honest with u, u let urself down, pls put urself together, cheer up, and give it anoda try.

for d guy telling you, he has hang boot since lst yr, that you shld go for anoda guy, sincerly speaking that is a guy most lady will lik to av as deir partner, cus he let you knw d truth dat he is no more flirting arnd and wnt to stay wit his partner. and does not wnt to cheat on his partner and you as well.
think abt this, what if he accept ur advance and ur bth hook up and start a relationship and you later find out he is cheating on you, hw will you feel.

so pls put youself together, and give it anoda shoot.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Dannyxy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
zube01: ...u sound angry! E be like say u don too send pm to this our nairaland sis them? And them no dey ever reply back abi?
dah one concern you oh..
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by drnairalov: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Till I summon the courage to woo another.
I Prefer going for what I like, I judge by the quality of a post.

easy on d wooin ish in as much as it aint bad but 93% of time most guyz gets carried away and feel like dey re doin U a favor.. u dnt wanna be a sidechick ok... I pray U know your worth when niggurs don't notice your beauty.. bye
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by cooljoe(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
U don't even have to woo me. Jst show me a yellow lyte, nt even green, nd c d speed wiv which tins wee proceed. Anyhw sha, al generalisations r bad, including dis one. D/f peeps approach nd do fins d/ftly
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by orlaryhincah(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Someone PM me pls
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by schumastic(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
sweetgala:

Don't thank me infront if all these guys , You can thank me personally. kiss

some girls sef....how she wan take thank you personally abi u don turn paul or peter of square...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by austertee01(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Walahi tali, this is the first thread on nairaland I see girls talking sincerrly and from the mind, no forming or bragging of any kind. Walahi, I dey trip for u girls, u mature die!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
olashas: Tallesty grin grin grin
Yes ma
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
zube01: ..I saw the pics! She's ok not too pretty not too ugly!! Sitting on the fence!....average guys will given into her wooing sha!!...but my dude turned her down!! Just proud of that guy!!
haahhaaaa,lol grin
zube01: ..I saw the pics! She's ok not too pretty not too ugly!! Sitting on the fence!....average guys will given into her wooing sha!!...but my dude turned her down!! Just proud of that guy!!
haahhaaaa,lol,sitting on the fence?u just made me fall from a palmwine tree.....lol
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by raquel23(f): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Padipadi: why you dey laugh?
Do you expect a guy to be jumping up cos you wooed him?
maybe. Cos things like that don't happen everyday. grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dannyxy: dah one concern you oh..
.. I thought as much!!..
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by silvablakes(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
I need a serious girlfrd here in lagos
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by raquel23(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
zube01: if only u have seen the pics u will understand!!..funny enough I was just checking ur profile!...hope u accept PM's unlike the op who stated clearly no pm..cause m about sending u one
lol
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ElNur1: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
like it or not..Nland guys are jst intelliget set of Brilliant pple.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: i don't know why am always late 2 comment on a thread liker this liker that..anyways, OP pm me.. i av got a message for you from somewhere cool. #Anticipating cheesy
weyrey boi grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by schumastic(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
dosht: I'm in love with a nairalander here his name is
Daylekeeeeeeee tongue

WHO CARES OR BETTER STILL CREATE A THREAD FOR IT tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.