Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46493 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by JEITO: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Eya fa....sorry ehn!

Am sure you have been meeting the wrong ones.

Don't worry! I prophesy into ur life, as a fall-out of this thread, the right guys will begin to follow you. Sotey na u go dey do tinini tanana to choose. wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by orlaryhincah(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: hmm I've nt come across any expensive guy sha
Text me na
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ademolapaul: haahhaaaa,lol ;Dhaahhaaaa,lol,sitting on the fence?u just made me fall from a palmwine tree.....lol
stand up bro!! Hope u didn't break anything?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by raquel23(f): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
zube01: Thank goodness!! atleast u gals also try to woo us on social network and we do to u what u do to us!!!...
why evilssss??! grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Neldrizzy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xtarxhyne: weyrey boi grin
haba naa, sho ti gbor ? Emi good boy Mo cana grin cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by yankeedudu01(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

How many PM's have you gotten now? Don't lie
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by chemmerfrank(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
people just want to talk about anything....how does dis story make any sense??
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
These ladies are mad o o o
Eti ya werey .
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Medunah: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Woow, so guys turn down girl's advances on here? didnt believe you until i saw ur convo with the guy.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
raquel23: why evilssss??! grin
evils?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zicoraads: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dunno why am always coming when the party has ended. Sometimes I wonder if rozzay and her 'crew' sleeps on these threads...

OP I admire your guts, thumbs up for ya! But then just like you lovely lot, 'no be every guy dey market.' wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
mcangelo: @3cycle, that dude is not from Enugu, sure Enugu boy surely will give you attention. Even if he actually had hanged his boots, he can still bring it out and dust it. Their are many abokis in the street. They Will help him if he can't.....
I MEAN HELP TO DUST THE HANGED BOOT......
Tell me more about Enugu Guys.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by dosht(f): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Schumastic
I love u kiss
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by hensben(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
deo966: patient dog will surely eat the fastest bone 9ice 1
you mean fattest
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: haba naa, sho ti gbor ? Emi good boy Mo cana grin cool
f I hear say u b gud boi
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by queenmorenikeji(f): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
cryThis ur experience don kill my vibe sef,I was planning to dat today o[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Neldrizzy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wait..... The op is referring 2my nigga Tallesty1 ?? #fucccked........ ..... .... #draws his ears and whispers 2 him *guy guy guy,this babe don love up oo, naa ur opportunity bdis, no slack oo, if naa me, she for don de ma creb now de settle issues.. Hope you don collect her pin and number sha?#

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Dawinlove(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mention there usernames..so we culd knw hw to join u togeda..nairaland lovers
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ceasar1: Wow, I stopped reading at the part you said ‘You Fell Inlove’. Though I had to re-read again but there it was so I stopped.
Falling in love is easier than you think dear. Stupidly easy. Loving is what's difficult.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Neldrizzy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xtarxhyne: f I hear say u b gud boi
don't act like you don't know ur brother.. cheesy cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by joshrare(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry

What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

How can I pm someone?? Am asking becos I don't know, call me a novice if you like
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
shegsky:
These ladies are mad o o o
Eti ya werey .
hmmm
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Toks2008(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014

You probably showed interest in immature guys.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: Dunno why am always coming when the party has ended. Sometimes I wonder if rozzay and her 'crew' sleeps on these threads...

OP I admire your guts, thumbs up for ya! But then just like you lovely lot, 'no be every guy dey market.' wink
Lol for were? Na so I waka come meet dem o
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by raquel23(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
zube01: evils?
yes na. Why wud u want to do to us what we do u guys? tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
queenmorenikeji: cryThis ur experience don kill my vibe sef,I was planning to dat today o[color=#770077][/color]
My dear no think am ooo
See as everybody use me dey do topic!
I don't know which option is better , to kill myself or commit suicide sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by BankuTilapia2: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2014

You have to be a low life to come here looking for a guy hahaa
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Superstar007(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
and some niggers are already queuing up to send the Op PMs. Thats what makes the Op feel that ladies can't be rejected/resisted.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by yankeedudu01(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
My dear no think am ooo
See as everybody use me dey do topic!
I don't know which option is better , to kill myself or commit suicide sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DANADAMS: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin[quote author=3cycle]
You can say that again.
He told me to try someone else, how can I when he killed the energy in me with his response[/q

No mind d guy ..he id just playing hard to get
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by oluxy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
i guess not every guys. though some wrong set of ladies often abused "wooing". i see nothing bad for a lady to woo a guy, though it also depend on the guys thinking and how his heart reasons....

am here sha..... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zicoraads: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Medunah: Woow, so guys turn down girl's advances on here? didnt believe you until i saw ur convo with the guy.
Na wa ooooooo! What do ladies on here take guys here for? Its the countless jobless kids sending numerous PM's I blame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.